TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Yeah, that's what I thought but just wanted to confirm. Anything embassy related just tends to screw up my mind and makes me second question my reading and comprehending English skills. Thanks. :-)

I will have my husband prepare everything and send them an email with the confirmation letter saying that we have prepared everything. If they want us to mail it to them, we can always do that then.

yeah , inshallah your husband will get it this time inshallah good luck and waiting for good news:)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

STILL WAITING FOR CALL FROM FOR FINGER PRINTS AND OATH ....

sccer bro

i got 5 update in mrch and do u know how long time take after fresh documents for new finger and prints and oath ?

please share your excpcieses about it

Yes send them everything and ofcoures they are Speed x is American express embassy Courier and inshallah you will get it very soon

good luck and praying for you please praying for everyone on AP

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

It says the following in the email:

"Once Mr --- has submitted the form DS-260 online, please have him send the submission confirmation page or the barcodes to our office via email and confirm in the email that he has prepared the other items also. Our office will then assign a date and time to him to come to our office for a new set of finger prints."

So my question for the people who have gone thru this before is:

1. It's unclear to me whether they want us to submit the medical and pictures (or bring it with him to the oath) since they say to email that he has prepared them along with the confirmation of DS-260.

2. If we do have to submit everything, should we also send the X-rays and the CD that was returned to us last time?

3. Send the documents via American Express as they are the embassy courier?

Thank you to anyone who can answer these question.

Just send the sealed envelop do not send xray and cd...and send out medical , pictures along with ds260..after this they will call you to come in for oath and finger prints..

Timeline

Best of Luck brother.my case not updating these days ...

my status date got updated yesterday..lets see if April turns out to be the miracle month for me and all who have been seeing frequent online updates past couple of months.

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Best of Luck brother.my case not updating these days ...

yours is on Que to be called in for oath n finger prints..i think it takes 2-3 weeks in total starting from the day they emailed you but lets see might be earlier..hope for the best..and do tesbeeh " HisbUllah wa nameul wakil, namemull Muala wa name un naseer" 100 times a day after each salat..InshAllah will see results soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yours is on Que to be called in for oath n finger prints..i think it takes 2-3 weeks in total starting from the day they emailed you but lets see might be earlier..hope for the best..and do tesbeeh " HisbUllah wa nameul wakil, namemull Muala wa name un naseer" 100 times a day after each salat..InshAllah will see results soon.

Sharing the meaning of the verse

HasbunAllahi Wani'mal wakeel= Allah (alone) is sufficient for us (Qur'an 3:173)

By leaving your affairs to Allah, by depending upon Him, by trusting in His promise, by being pleased with His decree, by thinking favourably of Him, and by waiting patiently for His help, you reap some of the greater fruits of faith and display the more promonent characteristics of the believer. When you incorporate these qualities into your character, you will be at peace concerning the future, because you will depend on your Lord for everything. As a result, you will find care, help, protection, and victory.

When Prophet Ibrahim (as) was placed in the fire, he said, "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and he is the best disposer of affairs (for us)." Thereupon, Allah made the fire to be cool, safe, and peaceful for Prophet Ibrahim (as).

When the prophet Muhammad (saw) and his companions were threatened by the impending attack of the enemy, they said words that are related in the first part of this verse: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the best disposer of affairs (for us).".............................And Allah is the owner of Great Bounty (Qur'an 3:173-74)

No person by himself is capable of fighting against the current of misfortune, nor can he fend off the blows of disaster when they strike. This is because man was created weak and fragile. However, when in times of difficulty, the believer places his dependancy and trust with his Lord; he knows that all difficulties can be overcome.

"And put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed" (Qur'an 5:23)

HASBUNALLAHU WA NEMAL WAKEEL, NEMAL MAULA WA NEMAN NASEER

"Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us);

what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord) and what an Excellent Helper! “

Wassalam

Edited by Waitingggg

Timeline

According to the last update which was on March 26 NVC confirmed embassy will be calling me for aoth, fingerprints and for some documents,

i have yet to receive any call from the embassy so we decided to email them which we did this morning hope they respond us, schedule me

date for oath. No update since march 26

According to the last update which was on March 26 NVC confirmed embassy will be calling me for aoth, fingerprints and for some documents,

i have yet to receive any call from the embassy so we decided to email them which we did this morning hope they respond us, schedule me

date for oath. No update since march 26

i would advise ..please wait for them to email you back with oath confirmation..and not to bug them too much ..i know this wait up thingy is the most frustrating thing but tell me about it i am waiting past 8 years to be adjudicated....IR1

Timeline

We don't usually email them people at NVC told us to go ahead and contact the embassy,

i remember i used to call embassy in the past they had a number where they used to receive

calls between 12 to 3 pm i don't think they have this anymore, so i just emailed them to know

the date and what documents are required to bring, since we have been on AP last time we emailed them

to return my passport, this time asked for the date, i haven't emailed them yet to ask for status.

Timeline

no update

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.