TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I duny think so they reject the case... It may happened in rare cases but usually they do issue visas after some time so be positive and have faith in ALlah IA we all will be out of this hell soon!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes i got an update today my updates usually change in the morning but this one came in afternoon. This is will be my 10th update for this month still no visa

Hi Mohsin...iA you will hear good news soon...now you are on top of the list but AP contest is not over yet...lol

You & Faisal...let's see who hear's the word first "ISSUED"...Prayers are with all...

iA in this "AP Idol" all contestants will win and no elimination... :idea::dancing:

Faisal+Mohsin+Maabish+Soc. Player+yarm24...soon you all will be out of AP and our all best wishes and prayers are with you...

regards,

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

CEAC websit sayes ISSUED ALLHAMDULLAH

wow Zaara ... Great to know your visa got issued......

:idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

CEAC websit sayes ISSUED ALLHAMDULLAH

Many Congratulations to you Zara finally you got outta this torment which everyone has been suffering from. I Wish you a happy life

together with your husband, May Allah always bless you could you please share how long have you been in AP number of updates

you were receiving. Wish you best of luck welcome to USA,

Timeline

hi vjs friends

my medical is expired on 10 march and passport will expired in june 2014 i request embassy to return it but get no reply and also email about medical expiration but get generic reply that case is still in ap and dont state any thing about medical,i dont understand what to do?

any one have same situation ?

But good news is that my 18 month baby is waiting for passport plz pray for her to get it soon then they are comming back after 2 year

But ever embassy reject any AP case or not?

Hi wife 99,

Please keep your stakes high and inshallah you will get your visa.

Yes embassy can refuse visa during ap or after ap. I have seen cases being refused

After a couple of years being in ap. But that is rare. Some cases have been sent back

For revocation too. Anything is possible until you have your visa in hands. Keep faith in ALLAH

And you will be fine. Hope that information help you.

Timeline

Hi wife 99,

Please keep your stakes high and inshallah you will get your visa.

Yes embassy can refuse visa during ap or after ap. I have seen cases being refused

After a couple of years being in ap. But that is rare. Some cases have been sent back

For revocation too. Anything is possible until you have your visa in hands. Keep faith in ALLAH

And you will be fine. Hope that information help you.

Thank u so much for this information

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.