TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
this email they send to me
Unfortunately, as per our available record, your visa case went again under administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

:protest: :protest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

From what I have observed there is no pattern to be able to predict when a visa is issued. Sometimes there are several updates, sometimes just a few, sometimes they ask for fresh documents and the visa is issued, sometimes they don't. My case had fresh documents sent in, updates started happening and then sent for revocation. I have seen cases flip from AP to issued to AP again.

I have also observed that each department is not always truthful when you ask a question. DOS many times said my case looked really good, yet I was sent back for revocation. When I first asked the embassy why my case was being sent back, they claimed they didn't know. However, when I sent the email asking the embassy if my visa was denied I noticed that my case status did not update. So did they just see that they don't have the case anymore and just made an assumption that my case was sent back for revocation? According to NVC records the field office requested my case back, but the agent at the field office said they need to get the file back before they can say why they requested it. My case is on its way to a field office not the service center. I would assume that if my case was sent for revocation it would go to the service center.

The only way I get an answer with some confidence is from the congressman liasion.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that there is no way to tell if a visa is getting issued and none of the agencies will tell you either way. The only reliable infomation you can count on is when you actually have the issued visa in your hands.

Edited by janetusman

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Same thing happend to me. here is email reply

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record, your visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

this email they send to me
Unfortunately, as per our available record, your visa case went again under administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

i got email and i dont understand it its been a month since they got all fresh docmnets and 29 month of damn AP Nightmare :(

here is email tell me its good sign or bad plz

As per our record, this case is being reviewed by consular officers. Subsequently, as soon as the case is reviewed, we will make contact accordingly with an update.

Sincerely,

US Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

hi soccerplayer yaar they were going to issue me.they call me that if i can go they will issue me visa.i really do nt know what they saw again n my case.

some 1 told me unless they issue case in AP they r working or not .what u people thing now how much time they w take?plz pray for me

Timeline

i also hear that unless they issue us visa our case will remain under admin process....

hi soccerplayer yaar they were going to issue me.they call me that if i can go they will issue me visa.i really do nt know what they saw again n my case.

some 1 told me unless they issue case in AP they r working or not .what u people thing now how much time they w take?plz pray for me

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

Thats Great ...Congratulation's

CEAC websit sayes ISSUED ALLHAMDULLAH

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today i got this email but they didnt ask from me medical because my medical expired on 11 march.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict as to how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. We further assure you that the delay caused by administrative processing does not at all mean that this case has been forgotten. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

Timeline

Today my mother got this email reply from us embassy.

Dear Ms. ######

Mr. ##### will be scheduled for oath/fingerprints appointment accordingly, concerned personnel are also being reminded.

Additionally, as per our available record, Mr. ####’s visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Sincerely,

US Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

Its mean there is a chance that they will call me ?

Edited by Soccer.Player

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Timeline

Depend on case because every case is diffrent ....

Dear members I want to ask that when AP Is over then they must issue visa or some time embassy reject. Plz tell me if anyone know about this????

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.