TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear A and F i was interviewed on 13 oct 2010 i was ask to submit medical twice since the interview 3 medical all together two months back they asked me to come to embassy for fingerprinting and for new photos on feb14 and at that time co told me to wait for months for visa i got 7 updates untill today i got visa issued[/quote

Congrats....

Whee did u last submitted the documents and after how many time u receive call for oath

DS 260m I submitted online and sent them computer generated receipt thru there web based mailing system at the US embassy website and medical photos and passport at the embassy at the time of appointment after submiting the ds 260 receipt you get a call from them about in 4 to 5 weeks

hi every 1 today i get call from embassy they told me that they r working on my case my medical is expiring on 14 april.if they give me visa can i travel before 14 april.i told them ok i will.then he says that they r sending my passport with in few days.

after 3 hour they call me again they r not issuing visa they have to do some work on it. it will may be changed in few days but right now they r not issuing.

brothers and sisters can imagn my condition. plz plz plz pray for me

ongrtlt aalive u got visa today

hi mohsin scocr player u see my heard luck.plz remember me in ur prayers.i do nt know fst they told me they r issuing visa then why they said they need to do some work.what u people think ?my wife can t sleep i can t explain my condition

hi alvi527 app ko buhaat mubaril hu

Timeline

hi mohsin scocr player u see my heard luck.plz remember me in ur prayers.i do nt know fst they told me they r issuing visa then why they said they need to do some work.what u people think ?my wife can t sleep i can t explain my condition

hi alvi527 app ko buhaat mubaril hu

Oh My! Thats terrible!! Inshallah you will get visa within 10 to 15 days.. DOn't loose hope.. Pray for Allah. Inshallah you will be in US before April 14th.

Timeline

DS 260m I submitted online and sent them computer generated receipt thru there web based mailing system at the US embassy website and medical photos and passport at the embassy at the time of appointment after submiting the ds 260 receipt you get a call from them about in 4 to 5 weeks it is

sir i wanted to know the dates, i also submitted these at the time of interviewe then i submitted new medical, police cert,,photos and ds230 on oct 12 and again on s30 september 13 submitted ds230, photos and medical and still waiitng.;ast update was 13.and on 20 feb they replied to me that your file is being reviwed by cos as it is completed we will make contact.

Timeline

hi every 1 today i get call from embassy they told me that they r working on my case my medical is expiring on 14 april.if they give me visa can i travel before 14 april.i told them ok i will.then he says that they r sending my passport with in few days.

after 3 hour they call me again they r not issuing visa they have to do some work on it. it will may be changed in few days but right now they r not issuing.

brothers and sisters can imagn my condition. plz plz plz pray for me

ongrtlt aalive u got visa today

My dear brother

i can't believe how abruptly these people can change their mind it's ridiculous
first they call you give you hopes and then reach you back tell you they need to
work more on your case, bro inshallah mera dil kehta hai apko mil jaega visa
preshan na ho, Please tell Bhabi don't be so much stressed have some hopes
and faith you are pretty close now inshallah you will get it, Please give us the
good news and don't forget give us gulab jaman lol

Timeline

oh my Allah ta'la.... but faisal bhai u heared something about ur case... inshaAllah u will get visa soon.

DS 260m I submitted online and sent them computer generated receipt thru there web based mailing system at the US embassy website and medical photos and passport at the embassy at the time of appointment after submiting the ds 260 receipt you get a call from them about in 4 to 5 weeks

did u over stay in U.S?

Edited by hlpful786

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats alvi on the visa!

Faisal213 thats has got to be annoying! One minute you're getting excited to buy the ticket and the next they tell you "not yet".

I had my status updated on march 14th like many others, and had another update today. Obviously I wont be satisfied til it actually says "issued".

Timeline

thank Allmighty ALLAH visa got issued today I pray for everyone who are still waiting for there visa it took me wait for allmost 4 years for this visa i would like to thank everyone here who have been sharing there information about there visa and interview exprence

did u over stay in U.S.thats why u put in liong ap?

Timeline

Congratulation to all those members who are out of MANHOOS AP and have received visa. My last update was on March 13, 2014. That day few other members on this site cases were also updated. After March 13, 2014 my case has not updated.

Our case is in AP for 13 months now. At times I get very frustrated and thinks I should wind up my life here in USA and go back to Pakistan. Than an other thought comes to mind, if I do wind up and go back to Pakistan until my wife obtain US visa. If I decided to come back how I will START my life all over in USA. Decent jobs are hard to come. Right now I have good paying job. When this thought comes then "DIL PER PATHAR RAK KAY, SABIR KER OS THOUGHT KO ZEEHAN SY NEEKAL DY TA HOUN>

This AP waite is very very frustrating. All of us who are in AP have not committed crime, not broken any Pakistan or USA law.. We simply married or engaged in Pakistan according customs and tradition of our culture. Submitted all documentary proof along with picture then why our case were put in AP. Even if case need filthy AP, please complete it in a reasonable time frame. Don't drag it for months and years.

An other frustration is Embassy is not sharing with the cause of AP. If they share the cause, we may be help to clarify any misunderstanding and help to resolve the AP issue. I know those who are working on AP case have POWERS. They can really mess up our case and we will not be able to do a DAME thing. Other than go to Federal court and file case against government. For that you have feed hungry attorney vulchers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.