TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank Allmighty ALLAH visa got issued today I pray for everyone who are still waiting for there visa it took me wait for allmost 4 years for this visa i would like to thank everyone here who have been sharing there information about there visa and interview exprence

Buhat buhat zaida mubarak ho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank Allmighty ALLAH visa got issued today I pray for everyone who are still waiting for there visa it took me wait for allmost 4 years for this visa i would like to thank everyone here who have been sharing there information about there visa and interview exprence

Wow wow thats great news Congratulations.

today i send second email to embassy after sent my documents 35 days ago fresh medical and pictures and i got this reply from embassy.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict as to how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. We further assure you that the delay caused by administrative processing does not at all mean that this case has been forgotten. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

hi Alvi527,

Many many congratulations to you ! 4 Years wow long time. Can you please tell us when did you have your interview? and did the embassy ask you for fresh documents? how many times they updated your case before issued?

cheers

Edited by themechanic

Timeline

SPECIAL THANK TO YOU WHO HAD KIND WORDS FOR ME LAST NIGHT I GOT ISSUED TODAY I PRAY FOR YOU AND EVERYONE HERE

Alivi bro, Allah mubarak karay aap ko visa aap ki nayee zindagi aur nayee khushi.

Insha Allah ham sab log bhi aap ki tarah apnay pyaron say jald hi milain gay aur khushion kay sath.

Kindly tell us about your interview date and how many times you have submitted medical, DS-230 and photographs.

Best Regards.

Timeline

Alivi bro, Allah mubarak karay aap ko visa aap ki nayee zindagi aur nayee khushi.

Insha Allah ham sab log bhi aap ki tarah apnay pyaron say jald hi milain gay aur khushion kay sath.

Kindly tell us about your interview date and how many times you have submitted medical, DS-230 and photographs.

Best Regards.

Dear A and F i was interviewed on 13 oct 2010 i was ask to submit medical twice since the interview 3 medical all together two months back they asked me to come to embassy for fingerprinting and for new photos on feb14 and at that time co told me to wait for months for visa i got 7 updates untill today i got visa issued

Timeline

alvi527 congrats ..and plz share also ur update history.. if u remember that.. and how long was ur AP ..

dear bebo I waited on ap for 3 years 5 months and 10 days

Buhat buhat zaida mubarak ho

BOHAT BOHAT SUKARYAA KALEEM BHI MANY PRAYER FOR YOU AND REST OF PEOPLE HERE

Edited by alvi527

Timeline

hi Alvi527,

Many many congratulations to you ! 4 Years wow long time. Can you please tell us when did you have your interview? and did the embassy ask you for fresh documents? how many times they updated your case before issued?

cheers

THEMECHANIC BHI THANK YOU VERY MUCH YES I WAS ON AP FROM LONG TIME I GUESS BECAUSE I HAVE LIVED IN THE US BEFORE THAT IS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF YES THE EMBASSY DID ASK ME TO SUBMIT FRESH DOCUMENTS ON JAN 12

Timeline

Dear A and F i was interviewed on 13 oct 2010 i was ask to submit medical twice since the interview 3 medical all together two months back they asked me to come to embassy for fingerprinting and for new photos on feb14 and at that time co told me to wait for months for visa i got 7 updates untill today i got visa issued[/quote

Congrats....

Whee did u last submitted the documents and after how many time u receive call for oath

Timeline

Dear A and F i was interviewed on 13 oct 2010 i was ask to submit medical twice since the interview 3 medical all together two months back they asked me to come to embassy for fingerprinting and for new photos on feb14 and at that time co told me to wait for months for visa i got 7 updates untill today i got visa issued

How frequents were your updates? Was it every day? or did it skip same days between them?

Many Congrats!!!

Timeline

Anyone got update TODAY (Sunday)...if so then tomorrow will get the visa ISSUED...lol

Prayers for all...have fun and cheer on a nice weekend...idea9dv.gifdancin5hr.gif

regards

ALI & SANDRA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got updated today even though it is Sunday same stuff different AP...

Alvi527

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow...Great to know your visa got issued...it is second or third time I encouraged the friends and they got visa ISSUED...Allah gave respect to our words but we try to encourage all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

SPECIAL THANK TO YOU WHO HAD KIND WORDS FOR ME LAST NIGHT I GOT ISSUED TODAY I PRAY FOR YOU AND EVERYONE HERE

Thanks to you for your kind words too bro Alvi527...Really Allah is very closer to us but we dont know and he listened that time of the prayer...

Allah bless you more and pray for all

regards

ALI & SANDRA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.