TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today is our 3rd wedding anniversary but case is still in AP 21 months.last update 14 march.

Salam to All VJ family...back again and Happy Anniversary Faisal...chill and cheersidea9dv.gifdancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Read all VJ shares of 2 days...good and inetersting...ALLAH Bless all and bring out everyone of AP very soon

Pray for us as well

regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

Embassy personnel know Pakistani custom about marriage. They know marriage is very sensitive issue in Pakistani culture. No family in their right mind will stage marriage drama and invite relative to wedding. Just for the benefit of USA visa. Marriage is serious issue in Pakistani society. Embassy should not take it lightly.

Yes exactly, marriage in Pakistan is a very important ceremony and itself an evidence of bona fide relationship. I guess Embassy wants to make all of us PSYCHOPATHS before issuing us a visa so that we automatically give up hope of living anymore.

This AP is not always in marriaged based immigration.

As I know, my friend got a fellowship at MIT but got his visa after 1 month or so of stating of session and I could feel he was very very angry.

Also same friend's friend got a job in World Bank and couldnt join because embassy put him in AP.

Timeline

Here you go.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/USCIS_Fraud_Referral_Sheet.pdf

Don't pick it all apart, it is what it is and what we think is a fraud indicator or not does not matter. The CO's view is that the burden of proof

that we are genuine lies with us. If we convince them of our genuine true relationship then we have nothing to worry about.

May there be an end to everyone's heartbreaking separation and AP soon for whatever reason they have put us through it.

Unless a new law is drafted there will be this unreasonable long AP time table.

If anyone can move to their spouses then do it and if not then be patient and accept the journey for what it is.

Live life and stop merely existing in a "frozen in time" mode.

It is hard but we might as well make the best of it. Moping around being depressed will not help anything.

I have been through it myself and understand it. 16 months of AP, then returned case to USCIS and then starting all

over again with another petition. We met in 2009. We are still fighting to be together.

God bless !

I am so sorry to hear about your seperation from your fiance. May Allah help us all.

Timeline

Quick question- as a us born citizen may i go inside the embassy and see what is holding the procees up? Or do i have to use shortcuts to get into the embassy

When my wife came to Pakistan, I being a government official, took permission to go to Diplomatic Enclave on our office vehicle from Islambad police. Me and my wife went to the US Embassy where I couldnt go inside but she went inside showing her passport.

When she came out of the embassy, she told me that she asked the staff about the reason since she wanted that me and her go to the US together. But she was not given satisfactory answers. My wife is a white American and a Muslim alhamdolillah. After that we decided to wait and spend rest of the day chilling and driving on Islamabad roads (with safety and precaution ofcourse) and meeting relatives and going to different markets for shopping/ window shopping. It was so good despite the fact that it was Pakistan not US. We both want same time back that is why we want to have a visa so this phase of waiting and dying each day is over.

I hope this explains everything. I personally feel, a person working in the US embassy thinks that he/she has divine powers. You can try but I dont think your blue passport would be of any help anywhere.

Timeline

there no update since 13 march in case i have many update during last year including nov and dec until then on march faisal213 happy anniversary and God bless you with your wife and kids i do pray soon you will receive your visa including all of you

faisal213 i never been out of my courtry has been in ap for last 26 months i agree with A and F RED FLAG" is only in our brains i just want to share my thought Stay Stronger guys time will come to our turn

Timeline

Yarm24 mine was a month ago. Update is really of no value because we all need a VISA stampd on our passport. I feel that soon I would stop checking CEAC website and stop posting on visajourney because I am losing hope.

Timeline

Mr A&f as long as you are getting updates it will give you some work of hopes that someone is indeed actively working on your case rather than being distressed. What ever you said in your previous post you are right to some extent. We people have so much grouse against the embassy. I even think personally having had bunch of evidences we were put in ap. Similarly everyone else is in situtation i had no updates for past 5 month these updates lately kicked off so you never know. Don't lose your hopes & faith inshallah almighty Allah will not let our endeavours go in vain keep praying bro.We are in all need of being with our spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Please post that entire sheet as Janetusman did. Thank you. By the way how you guys obtain this Red Flag sheet?

the red flag sheet is on wiki leaks

Timeline

Yarm24 mine was a month ago. Update is really of no value because we all need a VISA stampd on our passport. I feel that soon I would stop checking CEAC website and stop posting on visajourney because I am losing hope.

stay stronger brother keep hope up i believe our turn will come inshaallha updates are either no matter to me may because i have many updates back in 2013, i can understand your frustration may allha bless you i wish you could make you feel better

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

here is a link to the fraud referral sheet. This is used in all of the consulates. This will put to rest those of you saying that there is no such thing as a red flag.

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/immigration/USCIS_Fraud_Referral_Sheet.pdf

Timeline

Hi VJ members, i was away for few days but im back. Just was bored and was feeling sad and depressed so didnt visit this site. My case status changed to Expiring Soon and then back on the the 17th it changed back to AP when i had email the embassy about the status. Then my case updated on its own on the 18th and 19th and no update today but my status still remains AP. My hubby's medical expired last month on 19th but still embassy has not requested it. We asked the embassy if they needed fresh medical and they did not mention anything except that our case is in AP. Uff...I dont know how much longer it will take now. Tired of waiting and am feeling hopeless now. Its been 12 1/2 months that we are in AP. Despite my case date updating, we have receieved no email nor call to submit medical....any one have a similar situation?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.