TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think its the same person working on our cases, all our past updates was normally in the morning but todays was in the afternoon.

I think its the same person working on our cases, all our past updates was normally in the morning but todays was in the afternoon.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@ carolyn, congrats, glad to knwo your hubby is with you now

would you like to share how was his trip, what was his port of entry and port of entry experience,

@ carolyn, congrats, glad to knwo your hubby is with you now

would you like to share how was his trip, what was his port of entry and port of entry experience,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you very much for your best wishes.

Actually in my opinion every white person generally and every american specially, is at risk in Pakistan because of many terrorist groups operating in pakistan. They are targetting civilians including women and children. If my wife would have been from Pakistan, it would have been ok. But for a tall, white caucasian lady, its very difficult to stay unnoticed. I dont want to risk her life.

When my wife visited in the past, I used to take her outside only with extreme caution and tactfully. No doubt we visited many beautiful places and those places were around Federal Capital ISLAMABAD and Army General Headquarter city RAWALPINDI as these cities are comparitively safe.

If your fiance tells you that you would be safe in company of male members from her household then I guess it would be ok because she knows the situation about her city better than anyone else. I pray that you stay safe when you visit your fiance and one day you both live together. Oh btw if you would get married in Pakistan, do invite me on your wedding. LOL just kidding !!!

Thank you all for your comments on this. My take is that most of people in Pakistan are gracious, warm, friendly and welcoming to strangers. But there is that very violent subset of people who can do tremendous harm if you're not careful.

I would probably go if the opportunity is right. I mean after all my fiance has lived there all her life and she has survived! But, she has faced many dangers as well. Even just a few weeks ago a woman tried to kill her at her job because she was so mad that the boss allowed a Christian girl to work there. She poisoned her tea one day and the next day she blew up the rickshaw she was about to take home. Before that happened I was thinking it would be relatively safe. But afterwards I realized it only takes one crazy person to cause a lot of problems. Everyone else in her office really loved her. But this one woman was not only a real problem, but a serious danger.

A few months ago I tried to get a visa to go to Pakistan. But the government gave us problems. It was actually the government that said based on where she lives that they didn't think they could guarantee my safety - so they wouldn't give me a visa.

We ended up meeting in the UAE where we met a lot of Pakistani people. I asked every Pakistani we met if they liked living in the UAE better than Pakistan and to a one they all said yes. Then I asked them why. And the first reason each person gave was "Because it's peaceful here. We don't have to worry about danger or bombs going off all the time." I guess that was my biggest surprise - to learn that it's not only the Christians in Pakistan who live in fear but it's the Muslims as well.

I pray for Pakistan. I really hope things get better there for everyone.

Oh and A and F I will surely invite you to our wedding if we get married in Pakistan!! It would be a pleasure to have you there! But right now, we're planning to get married in the US. Hopefully SOON!!

Edited by Jon York

event.png

event.png

event.png

I Am The Petitioner

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? WE WISH!

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 12/07/2013

I-129F NOA1 : 12/16/2013

Alien Registration Number Changed: 12/24/2013

Wait... wait... wait... wait...

Asked Congressman to send service request to USCIS: 7/1/2014

USCIS received Congressman's inquiry: 7/3/2014

Notification via USCIS Website of NOA2 - Approved: 7/5/2014

NOA2: 6/25/2014 - We found out later it had been approved (but not posted) before congressional inquiry received.

Shipped to Embassy: 7/17/2014

Received by Embassy: 7/21/2014 - Status: READY

Packet 3.5: 7/24/2014

Packet 3.5 Sent: 8/7/2014 (We had delays because of civil unrest in Pakistan)

Embassy Receive: 8/21/2014 (Again delays due to civil unrest)

Receive Appointment Letter/Interview Date: 8/27/2014 (interview date in just 9 days)!

Medical Exam: 8/29/2014 (Yikes! The whole thing has now been postponed for 2 months for TB testing)

Interview Date: Originally 9/5/2014 - Now Postponed for at least two months

TB Test Results: 10/15/2014 - came back 18 days early! And she's negative!

Interview Rescheduled 10/17/2014: (embassy moving at lightning speed)!

New Interview Date: 10/29/2014 APPROVED!!!

CEAC Updates to AP: 11/13/2014

CEAC Updates to ISSUED!! 11/14/2014

Visa In-Hand: 11/24/2014

Arrival in USA: 11/27/2014 -- 11 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AFTER NOA1

MARRIED: 11/30/2014 !!!

[/center]

THE END!

Ohooooo a furious little Sindhi Kitten on this forum. Afraid of his homeland hiding in USA. If you are so much afraid of your home than why do u even relate yourself to this terrorist state. People like u should be ashamed of being pakistani or Sindhi.Our land of Sindh has given birth to many Scholars, teachers, mentors, Leaders and Patriots dont kno where u come from. Who gave u the right of portraying my home like this. people over here are not retarded instead they are very humble kind and loving as well as our hospitality is very well known throughout the world.U have offended all Pakistani's.Media has been thoroughly misguiding ppl like u but how could u just go against ur land.I dont have the right to advice u but u should stop advising people as people like u are a shame to my country.

i Agree they are real shame!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Friday is very auspicious day and my day started with good news guys i have gotten another update Mashallah

i got an update yesterday and today as well in a row. did it ever happen with someone else it's going to be my

6th update for this month we are very optimistic about getting the visa inshallah hope i get it this month

it's 7:40 am in Pakistan i checked my status and date was updated

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Friday is very auspicious day and my day started with good news guys i have gotten another update Mashallah

i got an update yesterday and today as well in a row. did it ever happen with someone else it's going to be my

6th update for this month we are very optimistic about getting the visa inshallah hope i get it this month

wow thats good ...you are getting updates morning time and i am getting uodates evening time mostly its ur 6th update and i got 5th update last day ...and today still nothing yet..

Its our turn now ..Inshaa Allah we will get visa's Soon and Allah bring all ap family out of ap soon

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Dear Sindhi Brother ... plz note that it is not written on forehead of anyone that he/she is american and plz note as well that my wife is american white ...not brown like Asian skin and can easily be recognized even in NIQAB/HIJAB as well but she is here in Pakistan 3rd time and loves the hospitality of Paki people and living in here and she has been in different cities too...every time she spent 3 months in Pakistan with me and now she is with me for last 6 months and wants to live here until we dont come out of AP...so plz don't say like that again...u really hurted every one ...ALLAH bless u by the way and guide you to sirat el mustaqeem...

regards

ALI

I really apreciated the way you reacted not like others who started to attack on me for no reason, whtever i said is true. &your wife cud live there for years but i was talking abt everybodys safty over there, there is no rule no justice so ppl over there really dont give a dam if they kill somebody, hundreds of terrorists organizations are activly working there with no fear blowing mosqs, churches public places , slaughter ppl in the name of islam, but wait its not enough yet, there is afcorse another loby who are kiling shia muslims and on other side so called kashmiries freedom fighters, gangsters, mafia, drug dealers, corrupts police and in the end corrupts politicians, I dont want to say paksitan is a successful or a failed state. And thanks for your prayers Ali bhai, May Allah (SWT) give guidence to everybody

InshaAllah soon you will hear good news :)

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

InshaAllah soon you will hear good news smile.png

dear friend your behaviour is like black sheep between our great nation pakistan. and i want to tell very soon the time will come when universe orders and deceision make in pakistan.... (no rule no justice so ppl over there really dont give a dam if they kill somebody, hundreds of terrorists organizations are activly working there with no fear blowing mosqs)???????, these kind of thing happen all over the world even in USA ALSO . you are meer jafer and meer sadiq on the present time.protest6wz.gif devil.gif dancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.