TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record, this visa case is part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

However, ultimately the completion of such process, depends on the Department of State in U.S. Therefore, unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require.

Consequently, It is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forwad regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.!!

how much more do we have to wait now!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Kaleem! dont worry they will contact you when they require fresh docs from you... they asked for new docs and medical from Asad381 only once during 13th month of AP when they decided to issue him the visa, some times they ask earlier than that when ur visa is ready. by the way its better if u have already reminded the embassy about the medical expiry through email because my medical also expired on 27 January, 2014 and I reminded them 3 times by email but never got any call or email for new medical or forms...

regards ALI

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Send them written letter about expiring ur documents

Yes i emailed 6 times in the month of feb but no reply

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Then send them written letter that your Medical expired

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

As per our available record, this visa case is part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

However, ultimately the completion of such process, depends on the Department of State in U.S. Therefore, unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require.

Consequently, It is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forwad regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.!!

how much more do we have to wait now!!!!!

I got the same reply , dont know how long w have to wait.

Timeline

This is the reply i got from them

As per our available record, this visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. Consequently, It is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

Sincerely,
IV Unit, Consular Section,
U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.

What this mean that we stop hoping to get out from this dark tunnel and even we talk to congres man and senator but got same standard reply.

Timeline

Congratulation Asad.tell me did u get your passport with and packet or not yet?

yes Ali after my interview in dec updates r as follows dec 4,18,22 then in jan 2013: 5, and after that they update my case when I send them email for status. And some time they did not update my case even after 3 months. In oct when I email embessy they did not reply me but update my case. Then in nov 27 I email the embessy for issuence my visa then they again did not reply my email, after that update starting dec:2,8,9,17 and on 21 dec they email me for new doc. I send my doc on 27 and they receive it on 30 dec. I for got to sent ds260 confirmation letter and that I email to embessy on 6 jan 2014. The embessy reply me on the same date for finger prints and oath but did not give me the date. Then in jan my update r: 6,14,15,24 and in feb: 14,16,19,21 and on 27 December embassy call me for my oath n finger prints on 5th March and update my case.... Don't worry brother u will be approved soon just keep praying and recite Surah yaseen every day and darood sharif as well.

Dear friends

My medical expired today but i cant recieved any email or call for new medical.

From us embassy islamabad

kaleem999,

be patient I guess they are not ready yet. My medical is also expired along all documents in march 1st week. I did send an email to the embassy and I got a reply that they dont need medical and all other documents at the moment. Once AP finish they will ask for fresh documents and medical again.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Then send them written letter that your Medical expired

Dear S.Player:

what is the method about " written letter".

like.? attention to .? adress :? etc...

kindly brief to all AP family...

Thanks

Timeline

My case is very complicated. IF I would tell here about my case, you all would be stunned.

We got married in 2010 and sent our petition. When we were expecting approval, we got RFE and we submitted all the evidences. One thing me and my wife have in common is that we are 100% honest, sincere and truthful always.

Then after our petition was approved, my father died and it was a very gloomy period for us.

My interview was in August 2011. After my interview, Embassy asked for a joint sponsor. My brother in law in the US submitted his papers as joint sponser.

However sudden death of my father and then suddenly Embassy asking for a Joint Sponser caused me so much stressed which eventually made my both kidneys fail and I started having dialysis twice a week. My wife suffered a lot when she heard and wanted to come to Pakistan but security situation in pakistan was not so good since I was admitted in the hospital.

Thanks to Almighty Allah, that he gave me strength that I continued to work 9 to 5 since I am very professional person Masha Allah along with dialysis twice a week and at the same time I started my work up for a kidney transplant since it is the only treatment for failed kidneys. My collegues, friends and many acquaintance wanted to help me by donating their kidney. My mother and wife couldnt donate due to incompatibility reasons.

Alas in August 2012, my mother died and I was alone while my wife was in the States and life became more miserable but I never gave up hope. My wife, my job, my collegues and freinds and my other family members kept me strong by the will of Allah. Many people wanted to donate me kidneys but after tests we found out that there were problems with their own kidneys and even then I didnt lose my hope. In total 11 people were tested. Embassy asked for DS-230, Medical and photograhs which I submitted but still AP.

Now I am alhamdolillah very close to kidney transplant and hopefully I would have it before this summer In Sha Allah. I am still in AP but I dont want to leave my country before a kidney transplant. My wife also wants that when I leave my country, I am ready to work in fast paced US society without the need of dialysis. Also in Pakistan there are many willing to donate a kidney whereas in the US I dont have anyone other than my wife's family.

So I would say, this AP is a blessing in disguise for me. No doubt I was away from my wife but in the meantime I got a problem which can be better managed in my country due to so many people willing to give me a kidney. What if I would have been in the states and would be on dialysis and on waiting list for an organ which might take years.

I believe, these problems make us stronger and all of you, who are away from their loved ones are due to something better which you would know one day. Pray for my healthy recovery all of you and that when we would be with our families in the States, Allah keep us strong and happy and make us useful members of American society.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.