TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

definately its valid for work dear, start applying, good luck.... my questan is that can you use it for opening a bank account and use for driving license as well... bcoz i applied and same was written on my receipt valid for work only. :(

No you cannot work before EAD(work permit) having a SS number doesn't entitle you to work until EAD is in hand

Timeline

hey guys, i received my passport with visa stamped yesterday :) thanks for helping and praying and this site is really amazing (y) wish you best of luch all of you <3 will remeber you in my prayers who are still in AP.. ALLAH HAFIZ :)

hi every 1 .my question is my co sponsor is retired from his job in this month of feb.now he is doing his part time job and taking his pension .my question is .is he illegible for sponsoring me in this tax year .he was payed his 2 jobs tax in last time who was enough for sponsoring me..or if he have goos bank balance and own his home and good essets

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi every 1 .my question is my co sponsor is retired from his job in this month of feb.now he is doing his part time job and taking his pension .my question is .is he illegible for sponsoring me in this tax year .he was payed his 2 jobs tax in last time who was enough for sponsoring me..or if he have goos bank balance and own his home and good essets

Not sure where you are on your journey, you don't have a timeline filled out.

He can still sponsor you however he will need to update his form (if the embassy asks for updated information) or if they ask at an interview about his sponsorship you need to provide the most current information and he will need to show his pension, part time job and he will probably be getting social security, Each one of those should have a letter of some kind saying how much per year he is receiving and with his part time job he can get a letter of employment along with proof with paystubs.

As well as showing deposits to his bank account. he can show all of those things along with his assets. If it's not enough however, you will need to find another sponsor. Hopefully it will be fine. good luck!

Edited by EAbbas

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

EBBAS thanks for reply.embassy did not know he is retired now becoz he is just retired 1 month ago even he pay his tax return of his job salary.when we give this co sponsor embassy was tells us he is good for us.but AP is goes too long and he is retired now.

if we should keep silent if embassy ask for his updated papers then we will povid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Kaleem999.

You must have an email from the embassy asking for a new medical.

You can contact the embassy and tell them your medical will expire and see what they say.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.