TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.aegusvisa.com.pk/Default.aspx?PageID=17 Click on this website and put your passport Number if it says your passport is ready to

pick up, you don't have to wait for their call. just reach amex office which is located in your city,

Timeline

http://www.aegusvisa.com.pk/Default.aspx?PageID=17 Click on this website and put your passport Number if it says your passport is ready to

pick up, you don't have to wait for their call. just reach amex office which is located in your city,

THanks Mohsin. its saying no record found :(

Timeline

Mohsin 334 take your passport, birth certificate and visa to the nearest social security office and apply for the card. I hear green card production is slow these days. You can work for a year without the green card but only if you have a social security number.

i did same for SSC and very next day got green card, your so rit GC process is slow now a days... anyways now me looking for Driving license and yes job as well ... wish me luck n bless with ur super tips, thank you :)

Timeline

DEAR all AP people congrats to all those are issued ... lets celebrate and go together somewhere....or / and plan to go on cruise... lol.... i know its hard to do for all but maybe works for few... but i will join you guys on Adventures Visa Journey ....or The AP Cruise

i did same for SSC and very next day got green card, your so rit GC process is slow now a days... anyways now me looking for Driving license and yes job as well ... wish me luck n bless with ur super tips, thank you smile.png

Quick question guys! Can i work without my work permit? i have my SSC and it says Valid for work only with DHS authorization. btw im a k1 applicant.

Timeline

definately its valid for work dear, start applying, good luck.... my questan is that can you use it for opening a bank account and use for driving license as well... bcoz i applied and same was written on my receipt valid for work only. :(

definately its valid for work dear, start applying, good luck.... my questan is that can you use it for opening a bank account and use for driving license as well... bcoz i applied and same was written on my receipt valid for work only. sad.png

i have confirm that. and for bank account you have to have second proof of ID, like maybe pakistani driving licence.

Quick question guys! Can i work without my work permit? i have my SSC and it says Valid for work only with DHS authorization. btw im a k1 applicant.

As per K-1 you cant work without having EAD and you can open a bank account in wells fargo without SSC you will need to bring your passport and SSC if you have it so.. Good luck

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

chalo phir mojain karo bro tongue.png

mojain kahan yar. ap mojain karo. :D

As per K-1 you cant work without having EAD and you can open a bank account in wells fargo without SSC you will need to bring your passport and SSC if you have it so.. Good luck

thanks pearl!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.