TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Praise Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband was called into the embassy for fingerprint and oath today. He was called to the window, asked to do the oath and gave his fingerprints. The woman told him "Congratulations, you are approved. You will have your visa is 7-10 days. After 3 years of waiting, our journey is coming to an end and our new life together will begin. There have been many ups and downs through this whole process and I thank everyone here on this forum for all of your support. Here are the particulars of our case:

• Married 11/11/2011
  • Filed 12/2011
  • Approved at USCIS 10/2012
  • Interview at embassy 1/2013
  • We saw sporadic updates from 1/2013-1/2014
  • There were several updates in 3/2014, result our case was requested back by USCIS
  • In May 2014 a Homeland Security officer visited my home in the US and interviewed me (wife/petitioner)
  • Returned to the embassy end of June
  • Request in the first week of July for updated documents (DS260, marriage certificate, nikkah nama, birth certificates), passport and medical were not requested at this time
  • About 5-6 updates until August 22nd
  • Congressional inquiry Sept 8th, response - waiting to schedule oath and fingerprints
  • Call from the embassy Sep 18th to schedule the appoiuntment, bring new medical and passport for the 29th

Mabrook.May u have a happy life ahead...

Timeline

Many congrats!! Please share details.. When did you get a call for oath and finger print? Did they ask updated documents? Etc

Well guyz received call from Islamabad embassy on 30th Sep 2014 that my docs are complete and i have to visit embassy for oath & fingerprints very next day. Interesting part is i missed 16 calls from them as I was sleeping late but still they tried me and got through on 17th time. So traveled to embassy last day n got issued.There were more than 30 ppl for same purpose and all were approved. Submitted my second medical on 4th August 2014 n that's it. Whole process was agonizing n disturbing but still we were very optimistic n I think Its not AP its a patience test that embassy conducts on every applicant. I conducted the whole process myself without any legal aid and RFE and there were some times when my folks asked me to hire an attorney but I knew attorney would do nothing.Me and my wife are both now happy and looking forward to better. Plz wish us luck for the original journey that starts now.I wish u all luck health n prosperity with your loved one's.Keep me in your prayers.

Timeline

:dancing: Guyz after 18 months of AP finally they have issued me the Visa.I wish luck to all my bros n sisters in this loop. :dancing:

Congratulations!!!!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Well guyz received call from Islamabad embassy on 30th Sep 2014 that my docs are complete and i have to visit embassy for oath & fingerprints very next day. Interesting part is i missed 16 calls from them as I was sleeping late but still they tried me and got through on 17th time. So traveled to embassy last day n got issued.There were more than 30 ppl for same purpose and all were approved. Submitted my second medical on 4th August 2014 n that's it. Whole process was agonizing n disturbing but still we were very optimistic n I think Its not AP its a patience test that embassy conducts on every applicant. I conducted the whole process myself without any legal aid and RFE and there were some times when my folks asked me to hire an attorney but I knew attorney would do nothing.Me and my wife are both now happy and looking forward to better. Plz wish us luck for the original journey that starts now.I wish u all luck health n prosperity with your loved one's.Keep me in your prayers.

You are absolutely right! I think its not AP , it is a test of patience for the couples, they want to see how strong couples are, only the solid and strong ones come out winning. Good luck on your new journey!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Danish82,

Many Many congratulations. :) that was pretty quick.

Timeline

Praise Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband was called into the embassy for fingerprint and oath today. He was called to the window, asked to do the oath and gave his fingerprints. The woman told him "Congratulations, you are approved. You will have your visa is 7-10 days. After 3 years of waiting, our journey is coming to an end and our new life together will begin. There have been many ups and downs through this whole process and I thank everyone here on this forum for all of your support. Here are the particulars of our case:

• Married 11/11/2011
  • Filed 12/2011
  • Approved at USCIS 10/2012
  • Interview at embassy 1/2013
  • We saw sporadic updates from 1/2013-1/2014
  • There were several updates in 3/2014, result our case was requested back by USCIS
  • In May 2014 a Homeland Security officer visited my home in the US and interviewed me (wife/petitioner)
  • Returned to the embassy end of June
  • Request in the first week of July for updated documents (DS260, marriage certificate, nikkah nama, birth certificates), passport and medical were not requested at this time
  • About 5-6 updates until August 22nd
  • Congressional inquiry Sept 8th, response - waiting to schedule oath and fingerprints
  • Call from the embassy Sep 18th to schedule the appoiuntment, bring new medical and passport for the 29th

Alhamdolillah Janet. I knew that you would in Sha Allah be united with your husband. Everyone would. Just things take time but we must alway be optimistic. As Murphy's Law states, What you think does happen. So I suggest that everyone should think positive. God would help everyone.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Many Many Congrats . . . ! Best Of Luck. .. Pray for all AP Family.. .

Timeline

The documents should be sent to the beneficiary in Pakistan by Fed-Ex. I know it is expensive but it is fast and you will be sure to get them. After that the beneficiary should send them to the embassy using the delivery service recommended by the embassy. Wait 2 or 4 weeks then email to see if the documents were received by the embassy. The petitioner can also call NVC to see if the documents were received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.