TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

waiting since 12 march now stop checking online status as i feel its useless to see and it break heart

waiting since 12 march now stop checking online status as i feel its useless to see and it break heart

When god know we doing pray for other's good things start happening in our life and Allah have choose best time for everyone when they have their visa in hands

please have faith in allha and also pray for all AP members..

I know its very hard time for everyone but stay positive sis insha Allah I wish to all AP members will end their journey very soon

Allha please help all AP members to come out from this AP very soon ameen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You know, it would be really helpful, if you guys would fill out your timelines!! I don't know why no one in this thread does that. But in the last two pages - only two of you have!

Do you guys realize that if you fill out the timelines VisaJourney can then give us a lot more information about visas from Pakistan? They can estimate far better how long our waits might be, they can tell us what percentage of people have been approved and what percentage of people haven't been. And it gives us a really easy way to know if we're ahead of or behind other people. If we're behind then we know we need to start calling them and bugging them.

It's really weird, but I've noticed in the Pakistani threads people are far less likely to fill out their timelines. People from other countries do it in far higher percentages. And it's robbing us all of valuable information as we wait on our visas for our loved ones, from Islamabad.

If I've convinced you to do it, just click on Immigration Timelines at the very top of the page and then click ADD MY ENTRY on the next page.

Thanks! Hope to see a lot more of you doing this so we can all have that valuable information.

Edited by Jon York

event.png

event.png

event.png

I Am The Petitioner

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? WE WISH!

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 12/07/2013

I-129F NOA1 : 12/16/2013

Alien Registration Number Changed: 12/24/2013

Wait... wait... wait... wait...

Asked Congressman to send service request to USCIS: 7/1/2014

USCIS received Congressman's inquiry: 7/3/2014

Notification via USCIS Website of NOA2 - Approved: 7/5/2014

NOA2: 6/25/2014 - We found out later it had been approved (but not posted) before congressional inquiry received.

Shipped to Embassy: 7/17/2014

Received by Embassy: 7/21/2014 - Status: READY

Packet 3.5: 7/24/2014

Packet 3.5 Sent: 8/7/2014 (We had delays because of civil unrest in Pakistan)

Embassy Receive: 8/21/2014 (Again delays due to civil unrest)

Receive Appointment Letter/Interview Date: 8/27/2014 (interview date in just 9 days)!

Medical Exam: 8/29/2014 (Yikes! The whole thing has now been postponed for 2 months for TB testing)

Interview Date: Originally 9/5/2014 - Now Postponed for at least two months

TB Test Results: 10/15/2014 - came back 18 days early! And she's negative!

Interview Rescheduled 10/17/2014: (embassy moving at lightning speed)!

New Interview Date: 10/29/2014 APPROVED!!!

CEAC Updates to AP: 11/13/2014

CEAC Updates to ISSUED!! 11/14/2014

Visa In-Hand: 11/24/2014

Arrival in USA: 11/27/2014 -- 11 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AFTER NOA1

MARRIED: 11/30/2014 !!!

[/center]

THE END!

Timeline

I understand that its really necessary if we all have the timeline so other can figure out how long it could take more for them I don't know either why we all mostly doesn't have it ..

But I'm going to fill out my timeline today on your request and thanks a lot for informing important information ..

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

Agree with John. Wanted to update that today recieved an email from embassy to update medical n file ds260 online than they will schedule me for signatures on ds260. They did not mention anything like oath or fingerprints.Did anyone recieved this type of email? If yes do share your experience.Best wishes for all members.

Timeline

Today we got our first update of June, 2014....Plz plz plz all brothers & sisters pray for us and we get out of AP very soon

Need your prayers and duas

Timeline

Guys need help.recieved email from emnassy to update medical n file form ds260 online.Medical appointment is after 3 days.need to kno if i can submit ds260 rite away or i should wait for the medical than afterwards fill out the form. Do we need to mail the medical also?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

received call from the embassy earlier today but couldnt understand because of driving and traffic. they said they'll email the list for the required documents but havent received any email yet. How long could that take? and would the NVC know which documents the embassy is asking for?

Edited by Waleed39

Timeline

received call from the embassy earlier today but couldnt understand because of driving and traffic. they said they'll email the list for the required documents but havent received any email yet. How long could that take? and would the NVC know which documents the embassy is asking for?

since how long you are in AP ? if its more than a year then they must be asking for DS260 & Medical.

By the way you wait till tomorrow morning 10 AM and if don't receive any email from Embassy then write to them...they will send you detailed email of required docs. OK...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

since how long you are in AP ? if its more than a year then they must be asking for DS260 & Medical.

By the way you wait till tomorrow morning 10 AM and if don't receive any email from Embassy then write to them...they will send you detailed email of required docs. OK...

been in AP for 14 months now.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

how long it takes Embassy to reply after docs expiry? my opinion is they only ask for fresh docs when they are ready to proceed or to keep file updated when the case is actually being undergoing processing " Actively" not "Pending"....rest VJ's might have different opinion..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

14 months completed in ap but no update last update was 24 april in th whole process of 14 months of my ap only 8 times update....please guys pray for me i am here living alone my all family in USA and now i am losing my hope i celebreted a lots of eids ramazan here alone ....please dear friend dowa me mujhe yaad rake...

Timeline

14 months completed in ap but no update last update was 24 april in th whole process of 14 months of my ap only 8 times update....please guys pray for me i am here living alone my all family in USA and now i am losing my hope i celebreted a lots of eids ramazan here alone ....please dear friend dowa me mujhe yaad rake...

u will get visa very soon...u r always in prayers and Duaas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.