October 21, 2012 Married (L) (L)

------------------------------AOS----------------------------------
April 20, 2013 Mailed AOS package

April 29, 2013 AOS NOA

May 22, 2013 Biometric date

June 7, 2013 NOA, rec. interview date for 7-16-13

June 18, 2013 EAD/AP Approved

June 29, 2013 Rec. in mail EAD/AP combo card

July 8, 2013 AOS process on HOLD, interview canceled unsure.png as wife returned to Colombia on medical emergency!

Oct. 17, 2013 AOS Interview re-schedule to November 20, 2013

Nov. 1, 2013 Rec. Notice from USCIS that 11-20-13 interview "due to unforseen circumstances" has been CANCELED. girlwerewolf2xn.gif

December 18, 2013 Rec. notice that AOS interview has been re-scheduled for January 17, 2014 (we will see)

January 17, 2014 Interview and AOS was APPROVED! dancin5hr.gif

January 27, 2014 Received GREEN CARD in mail! kicking.gif

-----------------------ROC----------------------

December 23, 2015 ROC Mailed I-751 to CSC

December 30, 2015 ROC NOA1

January 25, 2016 ROC Bio appointment

May 26, 2016 Approved!

June 4, 2016 - Received 10-year PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD in mail! :thumbs:

-----------------------CITIZENSHIP------------------

November 16, 2016 Mailed

November 19, 2016 NOA date

December 13, 2016 Biometrics

One thing that IS consistent is the inconsistency of the service centers. They've always had yo-yo approval rates over the years, and have always adjunctated files out of order, for many varied reasons. Earlier this year, during the better part of the summer, TSC was approving files faster than any of the other two centers. Before that CSC was the fast one. And before that CSC was at a standstill for several months, forcing filers from 2012 to sit and wait from November through April this year. My wait time was 4 months, but I was expecting double that when I filed. And so it goes.

My suggestion to you, and to everyone who gets frustrated about waiting, is to use that energy and given time to prepare for your fiance's move here. There is much more that needs to be done to create a successful situation for your future wife than just going through the applications to get her here. Research job avenues, arrange the home to fit her desires, look up and get acquainted with support groups that cater to U.S. immigrants from her home country, research places that she/you might like to do together, etc, etc. She will be much more impressed and feel in good hands with someone who works hard at her long term happiness than someone who bitches and whines over the application process.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I received NOA2 really quickly from TSC, I think they are having sorting issues. They received a giant load of cases from the other service centers. If I had to wager a guess I would say that some of the newly filed petitions got there before the bulk of the others either got there or got unloaded from whatever they were shipped in.

I feel for the people with really long NOA2 wait times, maybe you could contact the TSC and ask what is going on? They might not give you the time of day, but it is worth a shot. I don't think that anyone can really disagree that this is unfair to the people who filed months and months ago. TSC really is charging through the more recent filers, while leaving older cases to sit.

Only advice I can give is to make the phone calls you can and then just relax, this is hard enough on everyone already try not to stress yourself out about it. Skype with your fiance more, send more letters, try to make another visit, and take heart that there is always an end to this. I was ready for 6-7 months for our NOA2.

Good luck and God bless.

I got my NOA2 16 days after they accepted the case,we know how EXTREMELY lucky we are... My fiancé called several times and every time they estimated a completely different time lapse, first three months then five to nine... We really did our research and sent, in my opinion, a fairly complete package, we tried to anticipate any possible problems /questions they might had and just sent it along with our package... I guess it all comes down to luck, but you will all be in my prayers!

April 19, 2014 - Wedding Date =)

AOS JOURNEY:

Date filed: May 5, 2014

NOA 1 texts: June 8, 2014

NOA Date: June 11, 2014

Bio (walk in) Appt: June 17, 2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You should get no sympathy on this site, for such statements, you have made. Me and my wife now filed June 2012, and was 186 days until e mail for NoA 2. The just HOPE you do not have the "corrupt Filipino" medical at St Luke's.,.,.when doctors are told to send 30-to 50% of medicals through ""Sputum"" delay.,.,.,.,we did.,.,but we endured, and made it.,.,and 10 konths and 4 days later she entered P.O.E. Atlanta, 4-24-2013.

Count your lucky blessings you have, to go through something like this! YOU, have NO complaints comings, at this point in time!!!

Sit back, and relax, you have many months to go, understand it, it is REAL!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

You should get no sympathy on this site, for such statements, you have made. Me and my wife now filed June 2012, and was 186 days until e mail for NoA 2. The just HOPE you do not have the "corrupt Filipino" medical at St Luke's.,.,.when doctors are told to send 30-to 50% of medicals through ""Sputum"" delay.,.,.,.,we did.,.,but we endured, and made it.,.,and 10 konths and 4 days later she entered P.O.E. Atlanta, 4-24-2013.

Count your lucky blessings you have, to go through something like this! YOU, have NO complaints comings, at this point in time!!!

Sit back, and relax, you have many months to go, understand it, it is REAL!!!

That's ok! I appreciate everyone's help here and I can say now I will wait 24 months before I open here my mouth again. ;-)

Thanks to all prayers

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

You apply for I-130 right?? We apply for K1! But sorry to hear that!

thank God that me and hubby still feel the same way as we started ... our relationship is stronger dispite with the distance we are in .... how about yours?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.