Janelle2002

White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image

65 posts in this topic

So now you are down to one black friend?

I'm just joking with you.

and I with you dear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I guess so.

When are we going to have a NYC mayor with a cousin who is in a Gay marriage? Do these people hate gays? I mean there was a Lesbian running against the new Mayor and they just trashed her and elected a white guy married to a black woman...oh, yeah, Democrats hate women.

I think the process began in the antibellum south.

Not sure I understand what your point is, but are you aware that NYC's mayor-elect's wife is, according to her, a supposed ex-lesbian?? She has published articles on what it is like to be a lesbian.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Not sure I understand what your point is, but are you aware that NYC's mayor-elect's wife is, according to her, a supposed ex-lesbian?? She has published articles on what it is like to be a lesbian.

Another Milestone! The first white NYC mayor with a black ex-lesbian wife!!!!!! How did that get left out? Are these people homophobic?

FWIW the Governor of New York (state) is Black,,,with a white wife! But that doesn't matter. And he got the job because the former Governor had a white wife and was luandering money with white prostitutes. That HAS to be a milestone. The first black governor with a white wife to get his job from a money laundering #######-monger. YAY!

There is no need for this thread to end. There are so many milestones to achieve.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla