Msniki

K1 visa in honduras

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I wish you the best. The process is going fast already. Do you have a joint sponsor already. As you said you don't work. You have to prove you can support him. I am unemployed as of today. But I constantly send money. And I have proof of renters that live in my house. So I am going to just present all the finicial documents I have. Hooping that will be proof I can support him. You should look into the waiver and start having it ready. So after his appoitment you can send it out. Did you hire a lawyer. I am suprised they didn't tell you he would be banned for ten years for being here illegal. God is amazing

Timeline

I will contact the lady whom is helping me and see what she says. She has won a few immigration cases against immigration in court so i am not to worried. I have child support income and i own a house and a car and a suv so i can use those for assets. If i need to get a co sponsor i will though! God is amazing. My fiance has only been over there for 2 weeks now and is hating it.his phone from here works over there and its an iphone and hes so scared to be talking on it because he doesnt want it stolen or be killed for it. He wont go out of the house at night and when he has to ride the bus he is very worried. But i believe for the wavier we can also list that there country is under the tps status as well.

Timeline

You don't need to translate the police record. I will send you the name of the agency we hired online to translate my birth certificate when we file for AOS.

I-129F Sent : 2012-01-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-09

I-129F RFE(s) : 2012-08-17

RFE Reply(s) : 2012-09-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-10-18

NVC Received : 2012-10-25

NVC Left : 2012-10-29

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2012-11-08

Interview Date : 2013-01-07

Interview Result :

Timeline

I wish you the best. Hopefully we get to do our ds 160 this week. We finally got his passport yippie. Stay strong I know its hard being a single mother. We have to a lot longer to go with him being banned. The law states if being illegal you will be banned any visa for ten years. God is amazing always have faith. I will give you updats. We are just waiting for an appoitment and go to medical, police report, translator it is a lot

You don't need to translate the police record. I will send you the name of the agency we hired online to translate my birth certificate when we file for AOS.

Can you please send it for me also. I appreciate it. Thanks

Timeline

Can you please send it to me also thank you.

Timeline

[quote name="kmk813" post="6644318" timestamp="138435

This is the name of the agency. They were really efficient

Can you please send it to me also thank you.

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Interview Result :

Timeline

Sorry here

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Interview Result :

Timeline

You can file his wavier for the ban before he even goes to his interview with the form I-160a so that is what we will be doing. I have not had him go for his medical or anything yet since we have time and id rather not have it expire. Yes your right it has been very hard on me and my children. Thanks and let me know of any updates!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey you can do all K1 documents yourself. My fiance and I just recently went through his process. I did. Everything and communicated with the embassy via email. I sent all necessary paperwork with a family friend.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.