ZirZai

Islamabad Embassy AP list 2013

371 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Status updated on 20th after updating on 13th 14th and 15th.

The same AP sad.png

Hey thats a good thing, if I am not wrong I wouldnt be surprized if you get approved by the next 2 to 3 updates... you are following a very typical pattren :)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Timeline

It was continouslt updating from 26th july till 6th sep, after that it stucked and only updated with replies to my emails.

Oh Well, there goes my theory that they may have misplaced your file thinking they approved your case and did all the necessary proceedings to send you visa...

I would have thought you are stuck in some kind of a security check but that would have been confirmed by DOS :(

I am sorry but your case is a complete mystery to us. I hope you get outta AP soon, the CO that took your interview will 'approve' suddenly without changing it to 'ready'. Each CO has a certain pattern of changing updates.

Good luck, Kamraan. Wishing you the best.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Oh Well, there goes my theory that they may have misplaced your file thinking they approved your case and did all the necessary proceedings to send you visa...

I would have thought you are stuck in some kind of a security check but that would have been confirmed by DOS sad.png

I am sorry but your case is a complete mystery to us. I hope you get outta AP soon, the CO that took your interview will 'approve' suddenly without changing it to 'ready'. Each CO has a certain pattern of changing updates.

Good luck, Kamraan. Wishing you the best.

My status update date changed today but with same AP, and may b this is just because i sent email to isl embassy on 19th Nov.

but they did'nt reply to my email, before that they replied every time when i emailed them. I dont know exactly why status updated, in response to my email or by itself.

Edited by kamraan

Timeline

your status shouldn't update unless the embassy answers your email. Our status has updated many times but we are still in AP too.

Carolyn,

My status is stucked after 6th sep and only updated with replies to my emails. it did'nt updated even once by itself after sep 6th.

Timeline

My status update date changed today but with same AP, and may b this is just because i sent email to isl embassy on 19th Nov.

but they did'nt reply to my email, before that they replied every time when i emailed them. I dont know exactly why status updated, in response to my email or by itself.

Na this update has nothing to do with the email you sent, it definitely happened cause they checked into your case. If you had had an email today also then we could have blamed it on that. So stay positive, its a good sign :)

Timeline

Na this update has nothing to do with the email you sent, it definitely happened cause they checked into your case. If you had had an email today also then we could have blamed it on that. So stay positive, its a good sign smile.png

Hope so

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey thats a good thing, if I am not wrong I wouldnt be surprized if you get approved by the next 2 to 3 updates... you are following a very typical pattren :)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Yea im hoping for the best. It updated on 21st too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are human beings and not perfect. You can have great faith in God and still have days were you are worried and scared about the visa. Prayer for the visa is our greatest weapon against the embassy. Somedays I just know we will get our visa and other days I am not so sure. It's natural to feel that way and nothing to be ashamed of.

Filed: Timeline

Desperation, weakness, vulnerability - these things will always be exploited. You need to protect the weak, ring-fence them, with something far stronger than empathy.

There are different level of pain and misery , i m not going to say i have seen all coz it will be a lie but i have seen the worse in my life , There were times where i had no one around me but only one thing that made me strong that was my belief in God , that " I can and I will ", and he helped me in every moment of life ...

When people here cry about AP too much some time its funny for me , sorry for i am offending some one here ,I have never made my relation depended on Visa journey , my relation is far superior than visa , that's why AP can't hurt me nor it will ever dancin5hr.gif , i am the least one that cry's about Ap here even though my file is stuck in ap too .

We all are different , some people can take it and some can't . its about how strong you are mentally and emotionally .

I know about my self nothing can break me God has made me strong and i will remain strong , i have crossed alot of obstacles in my life to remain calm and strong smile.png.

wub.png

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by chaingang

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

There are many of us stuck in AP who simply live our lives as normal as possible without the complaints of AP. Also dealing with bigger issues at the same time.

We have been married over 3 yrs and our case was sent back and then reaffirmed now waiting. I have a daughter with a brain tumor and medical issues that don't allow me the time to spend with my husband as much as I would like to visiting. However, each day that passes we know its a day closer together. We live our lives basically on cam every day making it as normal as possible. We also know that it's all in Allah's timing and as much as we want to be together and as much time that has passed (this is the 3rd year officially we've been working on the Visa) all we can do is be happy and strong in our faith and in our strong marriage looking for the future.

We have not complained either, we simply are waiting and hoping for the best and cherishing each visit with eachother as well as our daily emails, phone calls and online chats.

We do feel this process has taken so much time from us but praying daily that in the end all our hopes and dreams will come true even if delayed a bit.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.