ZirZai

Islamabad Embassy AP list 2013

371 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yeah that's true , they can issue you visa only in one case if order comes from the supreme court than automatically all aps and all red flags will be vanished , i know one case who was in AP for long time his case was also in Islamabad and he was able to finish his ap via supreme court order.

How did supreme court got involved? Just curious

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

called today to DOS guys was on the phone was sound friendly and nice he said that document you submitted had been received and it's been under review will take a month to review. geezzzz i sent on 31st of SEP delivered on 4th of OCT, the guy told me on the phone that they just received it.

Timeline

called today to DOS guys was on the phone was sound friendly and nice he said that document you submitted had been received and it's been under review will take a month to review. geezzzz i sent on 31st of SEP delivered on 4th of OCT, the guy told me on the phone that they just received it.

They recieved it today? I thought embassy was closed today.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just want to know in choice of agent form who appointed attorneys as their agents?

May b people who appoint attorneys as their agents may not suffer from long Aps

Timeline

It doesn't matter if you have an attorney as your agent you will still get long AP. My husband was in AP almost 18 months then our visa was denied.

We appealed with an attorney and won. Our case is back at the embassy and my husband has been in AP 17 months this time.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

and what about immigration attorney zirzai? if he contacts the embassy to ask about AP and its reasons if some one is not given 221g and didnt told abou APt at the spot of interview,

I would listen to carolynhotstuff and everyone else that have both kept attorneys and are still stuck in very very long APs, I dont think anyone can help in the shortening of this process.

In regards to what chaingang said about the supreme court order thing, I heard that too. But you can only knock at that door till you have knocked at every other one before that. The guy was stuck in AP for a long time and he had tried everything before going to court and proved that he did his best. After the court order he got his visa instantly, no redflags, no nothing!

Timeline

I think if you had even called after a month they would have said the same thing. They have recieved it but not have come around to see it yet. The minute they see it they should issue you the visa soon InshaAllah.

The guy that took his case to the supreme court must have had a lot of money. I am thinking about what he must have paid in attorney fees.

Yeah you are right, thats why not everyone can do it or no one would have been in AP.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think if you had even called after a month they would have said the same thing. They have recieved it but not have come around to see it yet. The minute they see it they should issue you the visa soon InshaAllah.

Yeah you are right, thats why not everyone can do it or no one would have been in AP.

Yeah that's why i ain't jumping i know they would have said the same stuff, i believe so they will issue a visa the min they see it by God Willing

Timeline

anyone knows how long ISL Embassy remain closed for Christmas holidays ? and how long until stay open before Christmas holidays ?

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/service/appointments/closures--holidays.html

Apparently a single day according to their site...

I wonder where awaisandtracy is now, his last update showed ready and now he is missing.

hmmmm

Timeline

I am in ap from 7.5 months and still now

My catagory F2A child of LPR

But problem is that i have only 10 moths for green card eligibility.

Can i should expedite my ap..plz help

Timeline

I wonder where awaisandtracy is now, his last update showed ready and now he is missing.

hmmmm

I thin Zirzai Awaisntracy got his visa, that is why he got disappear

hmmmm

I think Zirzai Awaisntracy got his visa issued, that is why he got disappeared.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.