ZirZai

Islamabad Embassy AP list 2013

371 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks I will be updated the list every 15 days so needed the info.

Many new names were added but today virgo2012 got out, very happy to hear good news like that one!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today my husband got response from his senator, senator contacted the ISL, Embassy n got email on 2nd Nov, n on that day my status also updated :(

Any way email stated as:

Thank you for contacting immigrant visa unit, this case is till refused under 221 g pending mandatory administrative processing. once we are able to issue her visa, passport will b returned to her in 7-10 days. we are not yet at the point where we are able to issue her visa. Administrative processing often lasts 90 days, but some instances, unfortunately it can take longer. while we cannot predict when the processing will b completed. please rest assured that we are aware of your constituent's concerns.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today my husband got response from his senator, senator contacted the ISL, Embassy n got email on 2nd Nov, n on that day my status also updated :(

Any way email stated as:

Thank you for contacting immigrant visa unit, this case is till refused under 221 g pending mandatory administrative processing. once we are able to issue her visa, passport will b returned to her in 7-10 days. we are not yet at the point where we are able to issue her visa. Administrative processing often lasts 90 days, but some instances, unfortunately it can take longer. while we cannot predict when the processing will b completed. please rest assured that we are aware of your constituent's concerns.

Timeline

Kamraan, i never understand your case if u were not given any 221 g form how come they have mentioned in their emails?

I m also not understanding my case now :(

yes i was not given any 221g form, CO approved me and told me i will get my visa in 7-10 days

and now 110 days man, its ridiculous, i dont know what they want now :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I m also not understanding my case now sad.png

yes i was not given any 221g form, CO approved me and told me i will get my visa in 7-10 days

and now 110 days man, its ridiculous, i dont know what they want now sad.png

I am so sorry for what we all are going through.. Lets continue to pray for each other.. Inshallah we will be out of this mess soon!

Timeline

I m also not understanding my case now sad.png

and now 110 days man, its ridiculous, i dont know what they want now sad.png

I know it sounds unusual, but around July this year there were many cases like yours where they would approve the visa, not give the 221g form, but still put the case in AP (both male and females). Most of those cases were cleared in Sept where anybody and everybody were given visas without APs (even males) which was strange.

I hope you get outta this soon. especially being a female even a minor background check shouldnt have taken so long. Is there anything about your case that is unusual? maybe it caught the CO's attention later and he needed to verify a few things...

Timeline

I know it sounds unusual, but around July this year there were many cases like yours where they would approve the visa, not give the 221g form, but still put the case in AP (both male and females). Most of those cases were cleared in Sept where anybody and everybody were given visas without APs (even males) which was strange.

I hope you get outta this soon. especially being a female even a minor background check shouldnt have taken so long. Is there anything about your case that is unusual? maybe it caught the CO's attention later and he needed to verify a few things...

i dont think so, interview was Good, if they caught anything or needed any document, they should contact me for that reason, but nothing happened. i dont know, whts the problem

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Zirzai,

I feel there will be another wave like the one we saw in September Inshallah soon! It will cover cases that got AP from July till now! If you notice, September AP are due to missing documents. Mine and Shami's AP are for no reason. Kamraan Ap was given despite of approval on the spot! Jboss and others had similar situations .. They all were approved together. It just embassy checks on all the pending cases for certain months all together.. They have too many cases with no time to check occasaionally..

Inshallah we will be getting approved soon!

Timeline

Zirzai,

I feel there will be another wave like the one we saw in September Inshallah soon! It will cover cases that got AP from July till now! If you notice, September AP are due to missing documents. Mine and Shami's AP are for no reason. Kamraan Ap was given despite of approval on the spot! Jboss and others had similar situations .. They all were approved together. It just embassy checks on all the pending cases for certain months all together.. They have too many cases with no time to check occasaionally..

I Hope this is the reason, and we all will get Visas soo In Sha Allah

Timeline

kamran , i think they have not touched your case , once they touch it , i am sure they will stamp visa , problem is some time they forget or throw cases under their table or prolly sitting on it who knows ?

it is going to be 4 months on 26th

they did not touched my case still? why that horrible CO told me that i ll get visa in week or so...

Timeline

Zirzai,

Yeah definitely, I have a feeling the next wave will be around january, who knows, it may have already started!

Anyways alot of updates are happening right now for many ppl that were stuck in AP for a long time. Cold cases are showing movement. 2011 APs have come to an end. Looks like Isl embassy has decided to wake up :) More good news should pop up in the next few days InshaAllah. Lets wait and see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.