edictio

desperately need advice regards NVC k1 VISA

46 posts in this topic

See the replied I got from them??? So surprising, right?! LOL... This is quiet an enjoyable ride of our journey... I used to fuss and fret before but now, my fiance and I take one day at a time and enjoy every moment of our journey. My fiance and I realized to let go and wait for the right moment. This community helped me a lot.. I enjoyed reading every experiences and inspired by many who waited and persevered. I love reading success stories and sometimes I would even cry when someone posted that they are finally together.. I dream that one day it will be US and I believe that it is going to happen no matter what...

Btw, thanks for your responses.. I feel like talking to a friend.. :-)

See the replied I got from them??? So surprising, right?! LOL... This is quiet an enjoyable ride of our journey... I used to fuss and fret before but now, my fiance and I take one day at a time and enjoy every moment of our journey. My fiance and I realized to let go and wait for the right moment. This community helped me a lot.. I enjoyed reading every experiences and inspired by many who waited and persevered. I love reading success stories and sometimes I would even cry when someone posted that they are finally together.. I dream that one day it will be US and I believe that it is going to happen no matter what...

Btw, thanks for your responses.. I feel like talking to a friend.. :-)

You're welcome. Have a friend for this process will ease a tense. That's why VJ community is exist. I am honestly say that my fiance and I are never expected this process so fast. I told him about 6 months. This faster approval is completely changed our initial plan.

Like you do, I love see a different perspective of people experiences in their journey. They are englihten me. That's why I never complain about K-1 visa process - the only one my complain here when people are abused visa system and thinking they do nothing wrong. It burns my head out, ha ha ha-. There are many people wait longer than us and have been through rough times for immigration process.

Yes, I did read your post after posted mine. That's an absurd answer. I guess time to bother them with your call, content.gif .

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

California puts approved cases together until they send a batch to NVC I swear they give bonus money to the slowest shipper. So depending if your case just missed the last boat or is the last one in the box before it ships can make about a month in the time it takes to get there

overloaded-truck.jpg

LOL.. so funny when you mentioned giving bonus money to the slowest shipper! I believe you, that's how it surely works.. worst is once NVC receive the boxes it will stay with them for another month before they sort them out.. I'm pretty sure ours was already there but untouched.. who knows?

California puts approved cases together until they send a batch to NVC I swear they give bonus money to the slowest shipper. So depending if your case just missed the last boat or is the last one in the box before it ships can make about a month in the time it takes to get there

overloaded-truck.jpg

Ha ha ha. hilarious.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all we got our NOA2 on Oct 8 .hoping to here from NVC soon .. Called DOS and was told that it wasent uploded at NVC yet to call and check in a week .. so i guess its a good thing i hope ..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

PLEASE HELP NVC GAVE ME A NEW NUMBER THANK GOD , BUT I DONT KNOW IF THATS MY NVC CASE NUMBER ? HOW IS THE NVC CASE NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE INVOICE ID ? WHAT DOES THE NVC CASE NUMBER LOOK LIKE ??crying.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all, I finally called NVC today since they haven't replied my email for more than a week. He told me that my case has arrived at NVC, but has not been assigned a case number yet, told me to call back in a week. We got our approved on 9/27, so I just want to keep everyone updated, if your case got approved around mine, then it's most likely at NVC now.

Timeline

Good luck, mine was approve on oct 2nd. Well tearin...... waiting for the NVC case number. Fingers crossed with @makulit too hopefully our case arrives in NVC office, pray n have faith.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

PLEASE HELP NVC GAVE ME A NEW NUMBER THANK GOD , BUT I DONT KNOW IF THATS MY NVC CASE NUMBER ? HOW IS THE NVC CASE NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE INVOICE ID ? WHAT DOES THE NVC CASE NUMBER LOOK LIKE ??crying.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif

Your number will look like the first part of your consulate and then a unique case number

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

Edited by edictio

Timeline

Kelly every one here waiting for the NVC case number, congratulations to u that's u have move forward to another step of progress. ....hehhehee so excited for u

Timeline

Kelly every one here waiting for the NVC case number, congratulations to u that's u have move forward to another step of progress. ....hehhehee so excited for u

thank you !!! :) Good luck to you guys , God bless you . i am URGED because im 8 1/2 months pregnant and i wish for my fiance to be here in time when the baby is born .

Timeline

thank you !!! :) Good luck to you guys , God bless you . i am URGED because im 8 1/2 months pregnant and i wish for my fiance to be here in time when the baby is born .

Ugh.....wish the best of luck for u. God bless u. Hope ur wish comes true Kelly. Speaking of pregnancy My fiancee on the 16 weeks n could feel my baby moving inside very exciting but I m hoping I could be around her as soon as all progress done n have my baby born in here too. Fingers crossed. ........ have faith wish the best of luck for everyone in VJ....

Timeline

Ugh.....wish the best of luck for u. God bless u. Hope ur wish comes true Kelly. Speaking of pregnancy My fiancee on the 16 weeks n could feel my baby moving inside very exciting but I m hoping I could be around her as soon as all progress done n have my baby born in here too. Fingers crossed. ........ have faith wish the best of luck for everyone in VJ....

Amazing ! same story with me only i went over to mexico to stay with my fiancee throughout the whole pregnancy up to 29 weeks then i came back to the us because i couldnt fly anymore it was too risky , i hope everything comes in time i pray to God

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes, as everyone else said hang in there. My I29 was approved by USCIS on 9/27. I called NVC today and I was told they have my case but it is not entered into the system yet. Finally they have it! I hope things start moving along much quicker now!

I'm disappointed CSC took so long but whatever, we're hopefully on the fast track now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.