What would you do

166 posts in this topic

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Wow 1O pages :lol:

This forum needs a new interesting thread that worth everyone's time.

I think you are probably right.

I've interjected myself in here where it's not really my business. In essence I've emulated the very behavior I found distasteful. I guess I don't mind so much if it enables people to sort out why some things they do can cause distress to others. And if it doesn't oh well...I guess the only person I made look stupid was myself. I've done that before and I'll probably do it again!!

Carry on, ladies. And good luck.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've interjected myself in here where it's not really my business. In essence I've emulated the very behavior I found distasteful. I guess I don't mind so much if it enables people to sort out why some things they do can cause distress to others. And if it doesn't oh well...I guess the only person I made look stupid was myself. I've done that before and I'll probably do it again!!

I don't think you should leave ... you were right on the money...

sarah (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

sarah (F)

often here it does not matter if you are right, it's if you are the loudest. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

sarah (F)

So what exactly what she right about? She turned a civil thread into a war zone and then points fingers at others.

I just find it so stupid that people come in here telling us how catty we are while at the same time they are fighting with everyone.

Charles this includes you. You act as if you are so innocent when infact you are not.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

sarah (F)

So what exactly what she right about? She turned a civil thread into a war zone and then points fingers at others.

I just find it so stupid that people come in here telling us how catty we are while at the same time they are fighting with everyone.

Charles this includes you. You act as if you are so innocent when infact you are not.

so we can reserve the innocent seat just for you then?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

sarah (F)

I have never claimed that I am innocent. You seem to have no problem bickering with everyone and at the same time you act as if you had nothing to do with it.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

sarah (F)

I have never claimed that I am innocent. You seem to have no problem bickering with everyone and at the same time you act as if you had nothing to do with it.

sounds like a description of you, btw ;)

just like you decided to start flaming away at me after the fireworks ended.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

sarah (F)

When did the fireworks end? Rebeccajo and yourself have kept this thread going for the last week and have not given it a rest at all. I don't think anyone in MENA cares if non-mena people post in MENA but it would be for the sake of contributing to the threads and not to ridicule everyone.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

sarah (F)

When did the fireworks end? Rebeccajo and yourself have kept this thread going for the last week and have not given it a rest at all. I don't think anyone in MENA cares if non-mena people post in MENA but it would be for the sake of contributing to the threads and not to ridicule everyone.

when do they ever? but is there a dire need to continue to perpetuate them?

and btw, you're accusing me and becca of something that you, by your above posts, are guilty of as well.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

sarah (F)

when do they ever? but is there a dire need to continue to perpetuate them?

and btw, you're accusing me and becca of something that you, by your above posts, are guilty of as well.

Are you trying to say I don't contribute anything to the MENA forums??? The difference between you and me is I have never claimed to be innocent. Very simple. No one in MENA had taken offense to the topic at hand, no one was fighting about it, no one was bickering. However you two come in here with the only purpose of sabotaging a perfectly good thread and at the same time giving us a lecture. Get over yourself, no one buys your sweet innocent act.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

my husband has a couple degrees..university and college. He had a HARD HARD HARD time accepting just any old job. Even though I told him before he got here that the streets were not paved in gold and that he would have to settle for a lower scale job...he didn't believe me. He said he understood and that he would do anything to just be with me, even if it meant cleaning toilets .... but once he got here... TOTALLY different story. He hates his job in wal-mart but he had to accept that job since NOBODY else would hire him. We applied at every design firm from here to timbucktoo and every print company as well. We applied at every small business, grocery store, book store, you name it--he applied there. NOBODY would hire him because they said he was way OVERQUALIFIED for their positions. The only way he got the wal-mart job was to call them twice every day and bug the ####### out of them until they got tired of hearing from him. It took about 1 month to get hired. I don't like walmart but at the same time...they did finally employ him when nobody else would.... He can't wait to leave the company since it is "not in his field of work" but he IS working so... thank god for that....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
Are you trying to say I don't contribute anything to the MENA forums??? The difference between you and me is I have never claimed to be innocent. Very simple. No one in MENA had taken offense to the topic at hand, no one was fighting about it, no one was bickering. However you two come in here with the only purpose of sabotaging a perfectly good thread and at the same time giving us a lecture. Get over yourself, no one buys your sweet innocent act.

if you took that to mean you don't contribute anything, you're wrong. i know you contribute at times but while at the same time you are bashing me about sabotaging a thread, look at yourself. and btw, no one buys your innocent act either ;)

pot meet kettle.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

My husband is a Civil Engineer. He has done research and understands he has to work under someone in the USA to get his PE. Ok, I have no idea what he is talking about with that however I do understand he is wanting to work immediatly and asked me to check to see if he could sub teach as all you need is 90 credits here in Michigan.

As for working in a fast food place or washing dishes. I wouldnt want that for him at all. He isnt suited for it personality wise. Now sales...yes. Really it depends on the persons personality. I cant sell anything to anyone, it isnt me at all. I would rather be the cook!!! LOL!

I just got back in the USA and have to find job. So I understand how he might feel till he would be able to work here. I am changing direction as I would rather sell something then to work doing hair again (if that doesnt tell you how much I hate cosmetology work) But I did it to support my family and will do it again in a month if I cannot get work.

Humor will get you thru!

Wendy

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree that it's better to find something that suits personality-wise. That said, I believe very strongly that any honest work is honorable work. I don't care what my fiance does as long as it's legal and ethical and doesn't discourage him. He believes in starting wherever he need to and working his way up, and I believe in him.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.