sid83

F2B-Family Based Interview Question

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Iran
Timeline

Thank you so much, she has a job and she has to be at USA for 20th of may because of her job and she will be there. After a month that she get there and start her jib i will recieve her payroll nad contract + her driving licence letter and her bank account and home rental contract. I suppose it is enough that i go to embassy after 2 month taht she get ther, but do you know how long my case can be open at the embassy, should i talk with them or send anything or not?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you so much, she has a job and she has to be at USA for 20th of may because of her job and she will be there. After a month that she get there and start her jib i will recieve her payroll nad contract + her driving licence letter and her bank account and home rental contract. I suppose it is enough that i go to embassy after 2 month taht she get ther, but do you know how long my case can be open at the embassy, should i talk with them or send anything or not?

did they give you any paper or anything or send email with instructions, what to do next?

or time frame ,how long you have to submit documents.

if not call embassy and ask them.

Timeline

did they give you any paper or anything or send email with instructions, what to do next?

or time frame ,how long you have to submit documents.

if not call embassy and ask them.

Timeline

Yes , i recievd a paper on taht day which is marked on the item " proof of the petitioner's U.S. Domicile. In the above of the paper there is text which is as below,

" Your visa application is temporary refused under section 221(g) of the US immigrattion and Nationality Act for the reasons stated below. however this refusal may be overcome once the missing documentation and/or administrative processing have been met.

return/Mail to the Embassy with this page and time(s) listed below, Sunday or tuesday (working day) 1:30 pm. If your documents are complete, you will recieve your immigrant visa whithin 5 working days.

Timeline

Yes , i recievd a paper on taht day which is marked on the item " proof of the petitioner's U.S. Domicile. In the above of the paper there is text which is as below,

" Your visa application is temporary refused under section 221(g) of the US immigrattion and Nationality Act for the reasons stated below. however this refusal may be overcome once the missing documentation and/or administrative processing have been met.

return/Mail to the Embassy with this page and time(s) listed below, Sunday or tuesday (working day) 1:30 pm. If your documents are complete, you will recieve your immigrant visa whithin 5 working days."

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

return/Mail to the Embassy with this page and time(s) listed below, Sunday or tuesday (working day) 1:30 pm. If your documents are complete, you will recieve your immigrant visa whithin 5 working days."

then its pretty cut and dry, either go personally with the required document as soon as possible, on given time and day, OR

courier the document if you do not live in UAE.

Timeline

The problem is, i can not prepare my documens earlier than 20th of Aug. that's a problem. I don't know even if they close the case or not, embassy is not responding to the Phone call nor email. I think i have to go to dubai just for one day and ask them question about my case.

The problem is, i can not prepare my documens earlier than 20th of Aug. that's a problem. I don't know even if they close the case or not, embassy is not responding to the Phone call nor email. I think i have to go to dubai just for one day and ask them question about my case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.