Danno

Ever Think about ADOPTING?

105 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Bingo was his name - O!

Meah, I am pretty entitled to my opinion and expressing it. So, it ruffles some feathers of political correctness, that's half the fun anyway.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Why is it racist not to want to get married to a certain race of women? Next, it is homophobic if you arent willing to marry a person of your own sex.

Black men are still seen differently than white, both superior and inferior at the same time. It is interesting that most husbands that are into wife sharing and humiliation, also prefer a black man to be "the bull" (I do believe that that's the terminology).

In all fairness, I would think a single white female with a mulatto child is inferior to a white woman with white children, because my first idea of the father is smth like this:

black-boys-swag-tattos-Favim.com-490568_

Frankly, what kind of woman would copulate, less alone have a child with such specimens? No one I would like to be around.

But if the dad turns out to be closer to this:

DarylParks.jpg

Then it is a completely different ball game.

Same goes for white dads, there's a big different between a trailer trash and a middle class man. The prejudice is that you tend to think black, absent fathers are more likely to be thugs (which may steam from a statistic reality, at the end of the day - I dont have enough data on that).

So if a white person lives in a trailer they are trash, and could not be middle class. The three above are idiots. I see the same thing in white kids. Yes young black males are much more prone to be that way still.

Timeline

Not at all. "Trailer trash" refers to a mentality, not to the actual place where someone lives. You can be a civilized human being and live in a trailer, and a trailer trash and reside in a beach side villa.

And I've seen white kids being idiots too, never said the hip hop mentality is black only.

Edited by Peter_Pan

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

There lies the rub. It shouldn't matter what you look like. If the three guys above are taking care their kids and being fathers to their sons, who are we to judge?They see black skin, it's game over. I know this because my ex-in laws gave me the riot act before I was able to say Guten Tag and I am the furtherest thing away from being a thug. It's a perception you can't shake, because you carry the weight of the entire black race on your shoulders.

Because this country and many others are brainwashed into thinking black is inferior on any scale.

Come on Marv. Those three idiots in the picture above..Really.. How is he racist. He said he would be fine with the second black guy

He is not judging on color but how stupid you are

If any of the above three showed up to date anyone in my family with their underwear hanging out i would run them off

I think I just projectile vomited when I read the word "mulatto," because my screen is now obscured and I can't read any further.

As someone who is considered to be of mixed ethnicity (if not mixed race) in love with and possibly procreating with someone who is mixed race, I'm disgusted. Sweet Jesus on a bicycle, this is nasty stuff.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Meah, I am pretty entitled to my opinion and expressing it. So, it ruffles some feathers of political correctness, that's half the fun anyway.

Well sure you can say whatever pops into your head, but don't be so flustered when people come right back at you with logic that derails the lack of it.

Anyway, this topic was actually about adopting and less about race, it is something I have always had an interest in and luckily my fiancé does too. The world is too populated already anyway.

Since here you grow up still greatly determines where you go in life it is one of the most honorable things a person with means can do to provide a good, stable home to a kid who wouldn't otherwise have one. I worked for 2 years in one of my city's DSS offices and from my perspective, the foster care system is one of the more odious aspects of a vicious poverty cycle.

Edited by Sarah and Adnan

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

I think I just projectile vomited when I read the word "mulatto," because my screen is now obscured and I can't read any further.

As someone who is considered to be of mixed ethnicity (if not mixed race) in love with and possibly procreating with someone who is mixed race, I'm disgusted. Sweet Jesus on a bicycle, this is nasty stuff.

I don't get it..what is wrong with Mulatto

seriously i don't know

The guy before you did.

How about admitting that there is a problem in the black community? I am sure there is a prejudice against them in the justice system as well, dont get me wrong, but you cant justify those numbers just based on that.

If you are discriminated against, how about acting irreproachably? How about having a black society that is so educated and law abiding, that white cops cant even give you a seat belt ticket?

I was discriminated at home, because of my gender. So I made sure I went above and beyond in everything I did, so there was nothing they could ever reproach me. How about that approach?

I brought it up to highlight what blacks have had to deal with in retrospect of other people that come here and don't have that in the background and the negative connotations that came with it.

No one is not admitting there is a problem within the black community. In fact, we have to hear about every single day. Not to mention being black, kind of makes it hard to escape it. The problem is we are given limited resources and told to deal with it. Killings go on in white neighborhoods, new laws are passed and things get done. Black neighborhoods? No one cares.

Here's a news flash for you. I dress like I have some sense. I speak proper english. I abhor ignorance probably more than you do. I married a woman that exudes class like water in to an ocean. Guess what? I still get pulled over by cops for being in the wrong area(code word, white neighborhoods), I still get asked if I can rap or beat box, I still get profiled when I go to certain restaurants and stores. So you're answer of every single black person becoming perfect, doesn't work.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So your humble opinion is fact because you so called "believe" non black men are not attracted to black women. So you have surveyed billions and came to this conclusion?

Where is your book? Where are the stats? How many did you interview? What were the ages of the men? What were their educational backgrounds? How did you choose your specimens? Had the men ever personally met a black woman in real life? Where is your PROOF?

And I am pointing out situations right here on VJ since you think no, non black men are not attracted to black women.

Now Jenelle, you are well aware of the huge problem Black women have finding suitable life partners, even within their own race.

As much as 70% of Black females are single!

In fact there are two groups noted to have this struggle, Black females and Asian males.

Asian mAles struggle mostly because Asian females are quite desirable by all other racial groups where as they, are found to be less desirable by other races.

(Yes I know it happens especially for professionals but not close to the same rates as Asian females).

Black womans situation is a bit different, for them Black males suitable for marriage are just not available in sufficient numbers. It so happens that the very age for marriage is the same years So many black males are incarcerated or not thinking about commitment or not able to step up.

Additionally, a number of Black males are in relationships with girls in other races, some Black males seem to have no interest in Black females at all further reducing the pool of available Men.

If that were not enough, a Black women with a college degree who graduates unattached are even less likely to find a lifelong mate. Their rates are the worst!

Black males with a degrees find white mates at even greater rates and they also have degrees at much lower rates than Black females, there fore reducing her pool to fish from.

2.png

One need only google Why are so many Black women single to find endless facts and reporting on this serious social problem.

Here is one I didn't read but I think I know what it will say.

http://beyond-politics.hubpages.com/hub/Why-Are-So-Many-Black-Women-Single-Part-1

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Come on Marv. Those three idiots in the picture above..Really.. How is he racist. He said he would be fine with the second black guy

He is not judging on color but how stupid you are

If any of the above three showed up to date anyone in my family with their underwear hanging out i would run them off

First of all, Peter Pan is a female.

Second of all, you know just like I do, if white guys looked exactly the same, the reaction would be different. They wouldn't be viewed as dangerous.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Well sure you can say whatever pops into your head, but don't be so flustered when people come right back at you with logic that derails the lack of it.

Have yet to see where my lack of logic was observed.

event.png

Second of all, you know just like I do, if white guys looked exactly the same, the reaction would be different. They wouldn't be viewed as dangerous.

You wrong about that.

Any idiot that looks like those are on my list of avoid..White, Black or otherwise

Peter pan?

Timeline

####### is wrong with "mulatto"? Brain washed much?

event.png

Timeline

Probably not. But it would be avoided anyway. At the end of the day, sorry if I hurt someone's feelings, but my physical well being is more important to me than some black guy feeling offended that I crossed the street when I saw him.

event.png