Danno

Ever Think about ADOPTING?

105 posts in this topic

It does. Because you're using a few examples to judge an entire race of people.

I remember on here, you posted about a black doctor misdiagnosing your son I believe, so now all black doctors are incompetent in your eyes. If these things happened with a white doctor, would you feel the same way? If the two guys were white, would it change your perception of white people? Of course not.

Asians didn't have to contend with 400+ years of slavery and segregation. It's bad enough we are regarded as the worse creatures on the planet,as Malcolm X put it, we have been conditioned to hate ourselves, which is truly sad. That's the beauty of it.

Blacks have been shyt upon since day one. Back then we were less than human, why? We didn't sag our pants or talk broken slang, so what was the excuse?

Thank you! There were no gold teeth or sagging pants then so why were blacks treated less than human? Very good post Marvin.

Now they want to use sagging pants as an excuse. Excuses for hatred is just that, excuses!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This post actually made me feel sick. The ignorance and racism just drips from your words.

I think that jumped the shark of ignorance.

I hope no children are involved in this home. What a waste of a brain.

He needs to get out and meet some other people.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

So now that you live in New Orleans you got a good idea of how all black people are. Well I live in a very small town that is like 98% white. I have had some good and bad experiences here. This town has the highest teenage pregnancy in Texas but the majority of the population is white.

I can easily say from m experience that all white people are bible thumping, war mongering racist hypocrites, commit incest, all white priest rape and molest children, wife abusers, etc. But why the HELL would I say that chit when I know I cannot just a race of millions based off of the actions of 200,000 I see in this little town. If I was that stupid, how could I justify being friends with my white friends I have and host these kind of hateful feelings.

It is apparent you have no black friends. And your speech makes it clear as to why some black people get comfortable in those environments they are in because they know the hatred out here they have to face.

Wow, talk about fallacious arguments.

Please do go back and find the passage in which I claimed that "all black people are ...", that you seemed to have based your whole argument on. If you can't, then I expect you to admit that your debating skills are inferior to mine. That is, if you do have at least some honesty.

Not that it matters, but I do have black friends. They are all educated, don't speak with "they be 1 next year", have yet to see their underwear, they have jobs and don't live off welfare.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Timeline

Thank you! There were no gold teeth or sagging pants then so why were blacks treated less than human? Very good post Marvin.

Now they want to use sagging pants as an excuse. Excuses for hatred is just that, excuses!

I dunno, maybe because they had no problem in selling their own race as slaves to other races?

Because society was different?

Because women were considered inferior as well? Because the Jews were demonized? Because the white poor people were seen as dirt? Because people had other vision about the world?

Society changes, mostly it evolves. If you get stuck in the past, then you have to pay the price.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I love how every time you talk you show just how much you really don't know. I am glad you are an expert on black women relationships being that you are talking to a black woman married to a Sri Lankan man.

I have seen plenty of black women on here marrying men from overseas as well as white men on VJ bringing in African and Caribbean black women as fiancés and wives. My options were soooooo broad when I was overseas it was ridiculous because these men don't live in racist America and don't have to worry about what racist American men think about them being with a black woman.

I was asked out by Japanese, Chinese, N. Korean, Indian, Italian, Greek, Taiwanese and of course Sri Lankan men while I was abroad. They were fascinated with my bilingual, now multi lingual skills and I am educated unlike how you lying racist portray all black people to be dumb uneducated hoodlums. Go suck your pacifier baby! Black people will continue to thrive and I would rather die than to care about whether or not a racist think I'm attractive.

See this is one of your mistakes..... assuming that the experiences you witness here on VJ mirrors society, it does not.... in the least.

A very small percentage of Americans marry foreigners of any race, never mind a different race.

As I have said over and over, we are drawn to people like ourself, people that share our experiences, out looks and interests,

then we suppose the whole of society is like the circle we formed.

I see this with religous people, I see this with people who do drugs, with people who go in for unorthodox sex you name it.

Very few PHD's hang out with janitors. I bet anything yoiur best friend is about as intelligent as you are, if not you are in a very small minority.

Every few people active in Cross-fit, hang out with couch potatoes.

We must submit to the facts and accurate statistics.

There are over 300 million people in this country, how many marry a foreigner?

Not that many.

Just my humble opinion.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Wow, talk about fallacious arguments.

Please do go back and find the passage in which I claimed that "all black people are ...", that you seemed to have based your whole argument on. If you can't, then I expect you to admit that your debating skills are inferior to mine. That is, if you do have at least some honesty.

Not that it matters, but I do have black friends. They are all educated, don't speak with "they be 1 next year", have yet to see their underwear, they have jobs and don't live off welfare.

I don't feel comfortable around black people because of the culture they choose to embrace.

Those words belong to you, right?

Timeline

I love how every time you talk you show just how much you really don't know. I am glad you are an expert on black women relationships being that you are talking to a black woman married to a Sri Lankan man.

I have seen plenty of black women on here marrying men from overseas as well as white men on VJ bringing in African and Caribbean black women as fiancés and wives. My options were soooooo broad when I was overseas it was ridiculous because these men don't live in racist America and don't have to worry about what racist American men think about them being with a black woman.

I was asked out by Japanese, Chinese, N. Korean, Indian, Italian, Greek, Taiwanese and of course Sri Lankan men while I was abroad. They were fascinated with my bilingual, now multi lingual skills and I am educated unlike how you lying racist portray all black people to be dumb uneducated hoodlums. Go suck your pacifier baby! Black people will continue to thrive and I would rather die than to care about whether or not a racist think I'm attractive.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't come across as being very educated from your posts, assuming English is your native language. Learn to use commas, for once. "I would rather die than to care" doesnt sound too well, even to my non native ear. Wonder exactly what your "multi lingual skills" consist of.

And I have a serious hard time thinking Asians were in any way impressed by bilingualism.

event.png

See this is one of your mistakes..... assuming that the experiences you witness here on VJ mirrors society, it does not.... in the least.

A very small percentage of Americans marry foreigners of any race, never mind a different race.

As I have said over and over, we are drawn to people like ourself, people that share our experiences, out looks and interests,

then we suppose the whole of society is like the circle we formed.

I see this with religous people, I see this with people who do drugs, with people who go in for unorthodox sex you name it.

Very few PHD's hang out with janitors. I bet anything yoiur best friend is about as intelligent as you are, if not you are in a very small minority.

Every few people active in Cross-fit, hang out with couch potatoes.

We must submit to the facts and accurate statistics.

There are over 300 million people in this country, how many marry a foreigner?

Not that many.

Just my humble opinion.

So your humble opinion is fact because you so called "believe" non black men are not attracted to black women. So you have surveyed billions and came to this conclusion?

Where is your book? Where are the stats? How many did you interview? What were the ages of the men? What were their educational backgrounds? How did you choose your specimens? Had the men ever personally met a black woman in real life? Where is your PROOF?

And I am pointing out situations right here on VJ since you think no, non black men are not attracted to black women.

Timeline

I don't feel comfortable around black people because of the culture they choose to embrace.

Those words belong to you, right?

I do not feel comfortable around blacks, not because of their color, but because of the culture most of them seemed to have embraced

Do you understand the difference?

event.png

Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't come across as being very educated from your posts, assuming English is your native language. Learn to use commas, for once. "I would rather die than to care" doesnt sound too well, even to my non native ear. Wonder exactly what your "multi lingual skills" consist of.

And I have a serious hard time thinking Asians were in any way impressed by bilingualism.

Being that I am speaking with uneducated people, I don't need to use big words it might overload your brain.

I don't care about what you are having a hard time believing.

Do you understand the difference?

You are still assuming that black people in general, outside of your few black friends, embrace this type of life style and you are wrong!

Timeline

I think that jumped the shark of ignorance.

I hope no children are involved in this home. What a waste of a brain.

He needs to get out and meet some other people.

I hope you both got your daily dose of sanctimoniousness for the day. Do you have anything useful to add to the conversation, other than attacking me?

event.png

Timeline

Being that I am speaking with uneducated people, I don't need to use big words it might overload your brain.

I don't care about what you are having a hard time believing.

You are still assuming that black people in general, outside of your few black friends, embrace this type of life style and you are wrong!

No need for big words, just commas. English Composition 101. I used to teach that.

I am not assuming anything. I speak from my experience, as narrow as it is. So far, the majority of black people I interacted with do go for the "ghetto fabulous" on-look on life. As long as they don't hurt me, or use my taxes to have endless kids, I couldnt care less about them. Not the type of people I am interested in interacting with anyway.

event.png

I hope you both got your daily dose of sanctimoniousness for the day. Do you have anything useful to add to the conversation, other than attacking me?

No one is "attacking" you, just your 1800s ideology.

No need for big words, just commas. English Composition 101. I used to teach that.

I am not assuming anything. I speak from my experience, as narrow as it is. So far, the majority of black people I interacted with do go for the "ghetto fabulous" on-look on life. As long as they don't hurt me, or use my taxes to have endless kids, I couldnt care less about them. Not the type of people I am interested in interacting with anyway.

So you are an educated, uneducated person. That is shameful that you think like this. But being that I work at a university I am not amazed at all!

Well maybe you should move and get a better experience. Because your narrow opinion should not have to affect millions of people.

Timeline

BTW:

blacks are only 12% of the population, black households make up 1/3 of all food stamp participants.

http://www.blackeconomicdevelopment.com/putting-blacks-and-welfare-into-a-proper-context/

• A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.2
  • Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
  • One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
  • Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.

A new release as September 2012 from Schott Foundation finds only 52% of Black male’s graduate from high school. From 2001-2002 black males increased and by 10 percent, and 2010–11,was the first year that more than half the black males received a diploma according to The Urgency of Now: The Schott 50 State Report on Public Education and Black Males

According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the total prison and jail population in 2009 (841,000 black males and 64,800 black females out of a total of 2,096,300 males and 201,200 females)

But I am sure it is all my head. The black communities should focus more on solving the problems from within than on crying racism because of slavery.

event.png