Danno

Ever Think about ADOPTING?

105 posts in this topic

To be fair, most NON BLACK males are not all that interested in a Black women, so it would stand to reason they are not looking for a Black women with a Black kid (speaking broadly of course).

As far as why men are not interested in a Say white women with a half black kid, your observation is valid. I would suppose this stigma is not as strong as it once was, though social polling shows the women does loose a considerable bit of market value. Still I know of several women who were successful at finding a white guy to accept and I presume, care for the Bi-racial kids.

Of course bi-racial kids come with a bit more challenges but I don't think most people even consider that, I think they just want the kids they raise to be or look like themselves.

When a couple have a baby,,, what is the first thing they look for? Resemblance.

---------------

Q: How often do Black men marry a single mom and adopt her kids, I am betting even less often than white guys do.

We talked about this a little in the other thread, most people look for their match primarily in their own race and social group.

Research shows even when people do go outside their race, they often have other elements which uniquely make their connection strong such as Religion or a shared passion.

Dude, step away from the computer and get some fresh air. I've seen sisters get mad love in Italy, Russia, and even Germany.

And to answer your question, it happens more than you would like to believe. My wife's son is 17, and guess what? He's my son too. I'm bringing him over right now and I treat him like he's my own.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I am pointing out how racist males always say a black woman, a black woman with kids or a woman that has a child by a black man is of limits, but you will marry another woman who has kids by another man as long as the kids don't have a black father.

Why is it racist not to want to get married to a certain race of women? Next, it is homophobic if you arent willing to marry a person of your own sex.

Black men are still seen differently than white, both superior and inferior at the same time. It is interesting that most husbands that are into wife sharing and humiliation, also prefer a black man to be "the bull" (I do believe that that's the terminology).

In all fairness, I would think a single white female with a mulatto child is inferior to a white woman with white children, because my first idea of the father is smth like this:

black-boys-swag-tattos-Favim.com-490568_

Frankly, what kind of woman would copulate, less alone have a child with such specimens? No one I would like to be around.

But if the dad turns out to be closer to this:

DarylParks.jpg

Then it is a completely different ball game.

Same goes for white dads, there's a big different between a trailer trash and a middle class man. The prejudice is that you tend to think black, absent fathers are more likely to be thugs (which may steam from a statistic reality, at the end of the day - I dont have enough data on that).

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Timeline

Dude, step away from the computer and get some fresh air. I've seen sisters get mad love in Italy, Russia, and even Germany.

And to answer your question, it happens more than you would like to believe. My wife's son is 17, and guess what? He's my son too. I'm bringing him over right now and I treat him like he's my own.

Asian children and men are perceived in a favorable manner.

BTW, Russia is very racist, not in the sense that they think blacks are inferior, but that they are ugly and very unattractive. I find it interesting that black women are successful there.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Why is it racist not to want to get married to a certain race of women? Next, it is homophobic if you arent willing to marry a person of your own sex.

Black men are still seen differently than white, both superior and inferior at the same time. It is interesting that most husbands that are into wife sharing and humiliation, also prefer a black man to be "the bull" (I do believe that that's the terminology).

In all fairness, I would think a single white female with a mulatto child is inferior to a white woman with white children, because my first idea of the father is smth like this:

Frankly, what kind of woman would copulate, less alone have a child with such specimens? No one I would like to be around.

DarylParks.jpg

Same goes for white dads, there's a big different between a trailer trash and a middle class man. The prejudice is that you tend to think black, absent fathers are more likely to be thugs (which may steam from a statistic reality, at the end of the day - I dont have enough data on that).

This post actually made me feel sick. The ignorance and racism just drips from your words.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

DarylParks.jpg

There lies the rub. It shouldn't matter what you look like. If the three guys above are taking care their kids and being fathers to their sons, who are we to judge?They see black skin, it's game over. I know this because my ex-in laws gave me the riot act before I was able to say Guten Tag and I am the furtherest thing away from being a thug. It's a perception you can't shake, because you carry the weight of the entire black race on your shoulders.

Asian children and men are perceived in a favorable manner.

BTW, Russia is very racist, not in the sense that they think blacks are inferior, but that they are ugly and very unattractive. I find it interesting that black women are successful there.

Because this country and many others are brainwashed into thinking black is inferior on any scale.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

To me, if you are a stranger, it doesn't matter what you look like, as long as you don't use food stamps&co as a life style.

If you are a part of my family, I dont care if you take care of your kids, if I can see your three pairs of underwear, it is game over.

event.png

To me, if you are a stranger, it doesn't matter what you look like, as long as you don't use food stamps&co as a life style.

If you are a part of my family, I dont care if you take care of your kids, if I can see your three pairs of underwear, it is game over.

Your perception does have racial overtones. Food stamps affect white people. There are plenty of deadbeat dads of all colors, and sagging has infected quite a few people that look like Justin Bieber. So your bigotry is clearly aimed at things you think are inclusive to the black culture.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Because this country and many others are brainwashed into thinking black is inferior on any scale.

That's a simplistic and generalized way of looking at things.

Even in the US, you can't really think that it is just one sided white racism. If so, then why are Asians looked upon positively, despite WW2? There is a double problem here, but mostly comes from the blacks themselves. I live in New Orleans, and I do not like what they look like - most of them, anyway. I do not feel safe around them and I find them extremely poorly educated. Remember, I am an immigrant, so I have no big prejudice behind me. I speak English far better than most of them. They are rude and loud, and have no respect for someone else' property. They find it normal and ok to have 11 kids and be on food stamps, and keep on having some more. These are about 75% of my experiences interacting with black men and women while working customer service.

Oh, and the two break-ins we had at a shop ... guess what color they were?

A black dude came to the shop and asked my co-worker what color of skin his employer has. When he was told he is white, he blew off and started commenting on "how come you work for a white man, have you no pride, blah, blah?"

I do not feel comfortable around blacks, not because of their color, but because of the culture most of them seemed to have embraced.

I guess that makes me a racist.

Edited by Peter_Pan

event.png

Timeline

Your perception does have racial overtones. Food stamps affect white people. There are plenty of deadbeat dads of all colors, and sagging has infected quite a few people that look like Justin Bieber. So your bigotry is clearly aimed at things you think are inclusive to the black culture.

I think I said it pretty clearly that I dont care what you look like, as long as you arent a parasite on the working part of the society. I know white people are on food stamps too, I have the exact same amount of disgust towards a milky white blonde that keep on having children she cant provide for.

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Even in the US, you can't really think that it is just one sided white racism. If so, then why are Asians looked upon positively, despite WW2? There is a double problem here, but mostly comes from the blacks themselves. I live in New Orleans, and I do not like what they look like - most of them, anyway. I do not feel safe around them and I find them extremely poorly educated. Remember, I am an immigrant, so I have no big prejudice behind me. I speak English far better than most of them. They are rude and loud, and have no respect for someone else' property. They find it normal and ok to have 11 kids and be on food stamps, and keep on having some more. These are about 75% of my experiences interacting with black men and women while working customer service.

A black dude came to the shop and asked my co-worker what color of skin his employer has. When he was told he is white, he blew off and started commenting on "how come you work for a white man, have you no pride, blah, blah?"

I do not feel comfortable around blacks, not because of their color, but because of the culture most of them seemed to have embraced.

Then why live in a city that has a large population of black people if they make you feel uncomfortable?

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/22/2255000.html

Edited by Umka36

It does. Because you're using a few examples to judge an entire race of people.

I remember on here, you posted about a black doctor misdiagnosing your son I believe, so now all black doctors are incompetent in your eyes. If these things happened with a white doctor, would you feel the same way? If the two guys were white, would it change your perception of white people? Of course not.

Asians didn't have to contend with 400+ years of slavery and segregation. It's bad enough we are regarded as the worse creatures on the planet,as Malcolm X put it, we have been conditioned to hate ourselves, which is truly sad. That's the beauty of it.

Blacks have been shyt upon since day one. Back then we were less than human, why? We didn't sag our pants or talk broken slang, so what was the excuse?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So now that you live in New Orleans you got a good idea of how all black people are. Well I live in a very small town that is like 98% white. I have had some good and bad experiences here. This town has the highest teenage pregnancy in Texas but the majority of the population is white.

I can easily say from m experience that all white people are bible thumping, war mongering racist hypocrites, commit incest, all white priest rape and molest children, wife abusers, etc. But why the HELL would I say that chit when I know I cannot just a race of millions based off of the actions of 200,000 I see in this little town. If I was that stupid, how could I justify being friends with my white friends I have and host these kind of hateful feelings.

It is apparent you have no black friends. And your speech makes it clear as to why some black people get comfortable in those environments they are in because they know the hatred out here they have to face.

So now that you live in New Orleans you got a good idea of how all black people are. Well I live in a very small town that is like 98% white. I have had some good and bad experiences here. This town has the highest teenage pregnancy in Texas but the majority of the population is white.

I can easily say from m experience that all white people are bible thumping, war mongering racist hypocrites, commit incest, all white priest rape and molest children, wife abusers, etc. But why the HELL would I say that chit when I know I cannot just a race of millions based off of the actions of 200,000 I see in this little town. If I was that stupid, how could I justify being friends with my white friends I have and host these kind of hateful feelings.

It is apparent you have no black friends. And your speech makes it clear as to why some black people get comfortable in those environments they are in because they know the hatred out here they have to face.

Booyah!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

To be fair, most NON BLACK males are not all that interested in a Black women, so it would stand to reason they are not looking for a Black women with a Black kid (speaking broadly of course).

As far as why men are not interested in a Say white women with a half black kid, your observation is valid. I would suppose this stigma is not as strong as it once was, though social polling shows the women does loose a considerable bit of market value. Still I know of several women who were successful at finding a white guy to accept and I presume, care for the Bi-racial kids.

Of course bi-racial kids come with a bit more challenges but I don't think most people even consider that, I think they just want the kids they raise to be or look like themselves.

When a couple have a baby,,, what is the first thing they look for? Resemblance.

---------------

Q: How often do Black men marry a single mom and adopt her kids, I am betting even less often than white guys do.

We talked about this a little in the other thread, most people look for their match primarily in their own race and social group.

Research shows even when people do go outside their race, they often have other elements which uniquely make their connection strong such as Religion or a shared passion.

I love how every time you talk you show just how much you really don't know. I am glad you are an expert on black women relationships being that you are talking to a black woman married to a Sri Lankan man.

I have seen plenty of black women on here marrying men from overseas as well as white men on VJ bringing in African and Caribbean black women as fiancés and wives. My options were soooooo broad when I was overseas it was ridiculous because these men don't live in racist America and don't have to worry about what racist American men think about them being with a black woman.

I was asked out by Japanese, Chinese, N. Korean, Indian, Italian, Greek, Taiwanese and of course Sri Lankan men while I was abroad. They were fascinated with my bilingual, now multi lingual skills and I am educated unlike how you lying racist portray all black people to be dumb uneducated hoodlums. Go suck your pacifier baby! Black people will continue to thrive and I would rather die than to care about whether or not a racist think I'm attractive.

Timeline

But it isnt one example. It is the majority of examples. The balance between good experiences and bad experiences is completely off. Does that mean that I automatically think a decent looking black person is bad or dangerous or anything like that? Of course not. Do I assume I should keep my distance if he has saggy pants and the general thug demeanor? You betcha sweet ### I do.

The black doctor discussion was related to the positive discrimination aspect. I assume all professionals that have benefited from positive discrimination policies are less qualified than those who got their degrees without any help from their gender or race. I dont think a black doctor is inferior to a white one, if they were both held to the same high standards throughout their academic and professional life. If they werent, however, it is my health and my right to chose someone I feel more comfortable with.

Blacks were slaves because, yes, they were inferior in the degree of development. Because they were still tribal (what am I talking about, they ARE still tribal nowadays), and because the white had weapons and the ability to cross the ocean, and a complex, developed society. Slavery is not a black one phenomenon, but something that seems to be ingrained in the human needs for power and conquest. Crying over something that happened over 150 years ago is a sign of weakness.

event.png