PalestineMyHeart

Israel, Alone

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
I'm a Libertarian. I am picking the lessor of multiple evils.

Libertarians are ultra-conservatives. However, "nation-building" and "regime change," using military force for anything except last-resort national defense, and running up a national deficit in order to implement such schemes -- these are all very UNconservative policies.

Yet you support them. So you are not a "conservative" at all, although you may agree with a few conservative ideals. You are actually swinging toward *gasp* liberal.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
[quote

How many Palestinian children has Israel killed ?

Intentionally? zero

meanwhile Palestinian Militants would love only to kill children. That's the difference.

Neither of your statements are supported by the facts.

You are repeating rhetoric designed to legitimatize Israeli crimes while demonizing Palestinian resistance.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You are repeating rhetoric designed to legitimatize Israeli crimes while demonizing Palestinian resistance.

The methods Palestinians use to "resist" are criminal.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Libertarians are ultra-conservatives. However, "nation-building" and "regime change," using military force for anything except last-resort national defense, and running up a national deficit in order to implement such schemes -- these are all very UNconservative policies.

Yet you support them. So you are not a "conservative" at all, although you may agree with a few conservative ideals. You are actually swinging toward *gasp* liberal.

THAT'S WHAT A LIBERTARIAN IS... I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I want to decriminalize all drugs!!

I don't care what party someone claims to be in but supporting the terrorist elements in Palestine is criminal.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

We can trust the Israelis but not some of their suicidal/homicidal neighbors.

Uh huh.

* USS Liberty

* Lavon Affair

* Richard Perle's treason

* ADL spying

* Jonathan Pollard's treason -- U.S. nuclear secrets passed to Israel, then traded to the USSR

* AIPAC spying

* Aggressive espionage operations against the U.S. government targeting classified military information and sensitive military technologies -- and then selling that technology to China

* Israeli-originated false "intelligence" claiming Iraq had WMD, leading the U.S. into war

and that's just the short list....

I agree with you. Now can you tell me what good Palestine has brought to that region or the world. I mean come on now. These guys are obsessed with taking out Israel while their country is a waste land. It is just sad that the rest of the middle east has not told them to get their act together. Then again the middle east has double standards and has absolutely no problem with Turkey and their illegal occupation of Cyprus. Hey that is different, right?

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
THAT'S WHAT A LIBERTARIAN IS... I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I want to decriminalize all drugs!!

Hear hear! Make 'em all legal, tax the hell out of them, use some of the tax money to pay for rehab for those who want it.

/back to your regularly scheduled flamewar...

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

The middle east has to get over talking about the past 100 years and using it as an excuse. Funny how their memory does not extend back to the Ottoman era and the atrocities committed by them.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Bear with me as I answer each of you in turn. I am working long & unusual hours this week, and will reply as time permits.

The methods Palestinians use to "resist" are criminal.

You really need to be more specific here, as your statement would characterize every single act of Palestinian resistance as “criminal.” This is simply untrue.

The Fourth Geneva Convention -- to which Israel is a signatory -- gives occupied people the right to resist their occupiers by any means at their disposal. It also explicitly prohibits an occupier from transferring its civilian population into the occupied territory, as well as any attempt to change the status of occupied land through annexation, confiscation of resources, population transfer, or destruction of civilian property. Collective punishment of the civilian population is also expressly forbibben.

Israel has violated and continues to violate every single one of these provisions.

Since international law gives Palestinians the right to resist all of these illegal acts, even by violence, Palestinian attacks on soldiers of the occupying army or facilities of the occupation are certainly legitimate.

Of course, intentional attacks on unarmed civilians are always a violation of fundamental human rights and can never be justified under international law. Both Israel and Palestinians have stooped to such acts. However, Israel, with its vastly superior weapons and resources, has committed such atrocities far more often, and been far more deadly at it.

I could continue at length, but this is entirely off the subject of this thread -- Israel's increasing isolation due to an American shift in foreign policy. But if you wish, we can certainly debate this in another, appropriate thread.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

I don't care what party someone claims to be in but supporting the terrorist elements in Palestine is criminal.

A Libertarian is one who advocates maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.

If you are a fiscal conservative as you claim, you would not approve of the U.S.’s massive foreign aid -- the lion’s share of which is collected by Israel -- and you would not approve of huge deficit spending -- used to fund the war in Iraq.

In fact, real conservatives support national defense, not international defense.

Real conservatives do not believe the United States should be the policeman of the world.

Real conservatives believe in a non-interventionalist foreign policy which does not get involved in religious, ethnic and political disputes in other countries.

I don’t know to whom your second remark is directed. No one on this thread has supported terrorism in any way in any country.

Now back to the topic -- which actually has nothing to do with Palestinians at all: Israel's increasing isolation due to an American shift in foreign policy, and what implications that has for the future.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Now back to the topic -- which actually has nothing to do with Palestinians at all: Israel's increasing isolation due to an American shift in foreign policy, and what implications that has for the future.

5 million Israeli refugees resettling in the U.S. and Europe?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
We can trust the Israelis but not some of their suicidal/homicidal neighbors.

Uh huh.

* USS Liberty

* Lavon Affair

* Richard Perle's treason

* ADL spying

* Jonathan Pollard's treason -- U.S. nuclear secrets passed to Israel, then traded to the USSR

* AIPAC spying

* Aggressive espionage operations against the U.S. government targeting classified military information and sensitive military technologies -- and then selling that technology to China

* Israeli-originated false "intelligence" claiming Iraq had WMD, leading the U.S. into war

and that's just the short list....

I agree with you. Now can you tell me what good Palestine has brought to that region or the world. I mean come on now. These guys are obsessed with taking out Israel while their country is a waste land. It is just sad that the rest of the middle east has not told them to get their act together. Then again the middle east has double standards and has absolutely no problem with Turkey and their illegal occupation of Cyprus. Hey that is different, right?

It is unclear to what you are agreeing.

As to the rest of your absurd comments... well they are completely off-topic.

Hear hear! Make 'em all legal, tax the hell out of them, use some of the tax money to pay for rehab for those who want it.

/back to your regularly scheduled flamewar...

Haven't seen any flames in here.

At least not yet.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

Pot, meet Kettle. :whistle:

I back up my "rhetoric" with facts rather than smiley faces, and I give sources and references. Please drop by again when you care to do the same.

Or you can just keep whistling Dixie....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

That's one possible scenario.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's one possible scenario.

yeah, let's move them all to texas. southern texas at that :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!