niagara_falls

still no NOA2

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
I thought the name check will be done at NVC, not at service centers. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Probably hung up in the name check, the service center has up to 6 months to process, and if you call them they will just give you the same info as what you see on line.

Name checks happen at any point in the game, there is no predicting when a visa interview will happen, and if the interview will be a success.

About security checks see: http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/Secu...tiveReview.html

Yes name checks happen at all stages of the USCIS, NVC, Consulate, Adjustment of Status, it is a pain, and slows things down, you can thank a few mad-men who flew planes into buildings for the extra precaution, do not get up-set with the government, USCIS is part of Homeland Security.

go to www.google.com, then click on google video just under the google sign,,,,then type "loose change"..... watch it, then discover something apaling

alex

rublev.jpg

March 2006--Met while studying together in Bremen, Germany(what an unbelievable blessing)

May 2006----I flew from Frankfurt to Minsk, Belarus to be with her and her family(best time of my life)

July 2006----Presented her with a ring in Warsaw...the most wonderful, but fastest days of my life

July 2006----Back in Kansas, feeling half the man iam without her

September 2006--File for the I-129F at the NSC, then diverted to the CSC

September 2006--NOA1, CSC, September 18

October 2006-----Touched, only to correct a minor error in the spelling of my adress(better safe then sorry)

January 19th 2007---I just can't belive this, the day has come! Ketino and I are approved!!What a wonderful fealing it is!!

January 31st---NVC mailes packet to U.S embassy in Warsaw, Poland.

February 13th-- Ketino recieves packet 3 from the embassy

February 14th-- Ketino sends the packet back to the emabssy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.