Keane15

There is no status update for the passport number submitted?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Patience! As long you've confirmed that they've received your documents you just have to wait for it:) I recommend checking http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions too besides the CEAC website. Maiba lang hehe

you are right! patience, patience, patience! been checking on that website too. hehehe no updates still

Our Timeline

NOA1 ------------------- March 18, 2013

RFE ------------------- July 11, 2013

RFE Sent ------------------- July 23, 2013

Evidence Response Review -- July 24, 2013

USCIS Approved ----------- August 2, 2013

NVC Case Number ----------- August 31, 2013

SLEC Medical Day 1&2 ------ September 3&4,2013

INTERVIEW ----------------- September 12, 2013 (On AP,earlier divorce decree requested)My passport is left at USEM :)

DROPPED DOCS at 2GO MOA ---- September 13, 2013

Manila IV Correspondence ---- September 23, 2013 ( 10 days after dropping documents at 2GO)

Call from USEM ------------- September 24, 2013 ( CO asking for the original divorce decree)

FedEx Delivered ------------- September 30, 2013 ( Original Divorce Decree on USEM IV unit)

IV Unit correspondence------- October 8, 2013

Ready Open Case-------------- October 10, 2013

Issued----------------------- October 16, 2013!!!!!

Timeline

It has been 18 days since my interview and the last time I tracked my passport it says "Still with post". I got a bit worried cause when I checked it today it say that "There is no status update for the passport number submitted". Anyway, the requested documents from the consul just arrived the USEM this morning.

Anyone who has the same experience like mine? Below is my timeline. Thanks

Hello Keane! I also have that status since Monday on ustraveldocs "There is no status update for the passport number submitted". I had my approved interview last Sept. 16. The online status on CEAC the next day was "Issued". The status changed to AP after two days- been on AP for 7 working days. Last Monday, the status changed to "Ready". It went back to AP yesterday and when I checked today, it's back to "Issued". My fiance called the embassy last Monday and the agent said my visa is now in final processing. Hope we can hear great news this week. smile.png

Timeline

Hello Keane! I also have that status since Monday on ustraveldocs "There is no status update for the passport number submitted". I had my approved interview last Sept. 16. The online status on CEAC the next day was "Issued". The status changed to AP after two days- been on AP for 7 working days. Last Monday, the status changed to "Ready". It went back to AP yesterday and when I checked today, it's back to "Issued". My fiance called the embassy last Monday and the agent said my visa is now in final processing. Hope we can hear great news this week. smile.png

wow! Congratulations! I'm hoping to get my visa soon.. Keeping the faith and optimism in me :)

Our Timeline

INTERVIEW ----------------- September 12, 2013 (On AP,earlier divorce decree requested)My passport is left at USEM :)

Manila IV Correspondence ---- September 23, 2013 ( 10 days after dropping documents at 2GO)

Call from USEM ------------- September 24, 2013 ( CO asking for the original divorce decree)

FedEx Delivered ------------- September 30, 2013 ( Original Divorce Decree on USEM IV unit)

Timeline

How are you Keane? Today, my ceac status is still "issued" while my other status changed to this:

ustraveldocs - Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for the delivery.

2Go - IN-TRANSIT.

I'd be very happy if I can receive a text or an email from 2go this afternoon. Just prayed for you and the others who are waiting, too. smile.png

Timeline

Great! Hoping for my visa to be issued soon.. Congratulatiosn ;)

Our Timeline

Timeline

How are you Keane? Today, my ceac status is still "issued" while my other status changed to this:

ustraveldocs - Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for the delivery.

2Go - IN-TRANSIT.

I'd be very happy if I can receive a text or an email from 2go this afternoon. Just prayed for you and the others who are waiting, too. smile.png

My status earlier yesterday was still in AP last updated in September 26. I patiently tried to call the USEM and luckily, I got through the line. The docs they requested from us arrived in USEM last Monday, but the lady I spoke to was cluelesss about it, so I gave her the tracking number from fed ex and said that my Fiance from Chicago was the one who sent the documents. I got a bit irrated when she said "Ma'am wala po kasi yung nagsosort ng mails sa mail room kaya wala pa sa immigrant unit yung sulat (The person who is in charge of sorting the mails from the mail room is not around for 2 days already)", CAN THAT POSSIBLY HAPPEN? no reliever at all? She put on hold and after 5mins she said that she have in hand the documents, so it will br handed to the Consul who requested for the original documents. That's it. She even told me to call back after 7-14 days for updates. Whew!

After that call my CEAC status is still in AP, but status updated is already October 4. I am hoping that I will hear from USEM next week. Hoping my visa will be issued soon, too :)

Our Timeline

Timeline

My status earlier yesterday was still in AP last updated in September 26. I patiently tried to call the USEM and luckily, I got through the line. The docs they requested from us arrived in USEM last Monday, but the lady I spoke to was cluelesss about it, so I gave her the tracking number from fed ex and said that my Fiance from Chicago was the one who sent the documents. I got a bit irrated when she said "Ma'am wala po kasi yung nagsosort ng mails sa mail room kaya wala pa sa immigrant unit yung sulat (The person who is in charge of sorting the mails from the mail room is not around for 2 days already)", CAN THAT POSSIBLY HAPPEN? no reliever at all? She put on hold and after 5mins she said that she have in hand the documents, so it will br handed to the Consul who requested for the original documents. That's it. She even told me to call back after 7-14 days for updates. Whew!

After that call my CEAC status is still in AP, but status updated is already October 4. I am hoping that I will hear from USEM next week. Hoping my visa will be issued soon, too smile.png

Wow..Well, at least there's a change n your status. Let's wait for next week and see if your case has moved forward. More patience and just keep that optimism. yes.gifsmile.png

Timeline

Wow..Well, at least there's a change n your status. Let's wait for next week and see if your case has moved forward. More patience and just keep that optimism. yes.gifYes :) At least there is an update..

I am really forward for my status to change to ISSUED :) Keeping that faith and optimism :) Thanks mijtadel!

Our Timeline

Timeline

I am really forward for my status to change to ISSUED smile.png Keeping that faith and optimism smile.png Thanks mijtadel!

You're welcome. :) Visa in hand now. They also sent back all the pictures we submitted to them during the 129-F petition. smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.