MochiKamo

I-751 October 2013 Filers

524 posts in this topic

I'm a September filer and I'm still waiting ClockWatch2.gif

Looking at all the approvals October is getting I am beginning to think my case fell behind a desk somewhere mellow.png

Congrats to those approved though! It's a very good thing trust me! At some point you go from really not caring or even checking to just being obsessed, freaked out and wanting it over already. lol!

7y6qm4.png
.....................................................................................................................................................
ROC Journey
09/23/13 - Sent I-751 Packet

09/27/13 - Received NOA1

10/07/13 - Received Biometrics Letter, appt sched for 10/31

10/09/13 - Received Transfer Notice. Case transferred to CSC Dated 10/08/13

10/31/13 - Attended Biometrics

02/18/14 - Approved!

02/26/14- 10 Year GC received!! exp. 2024!!

.....................................................................................................................................................

AOS Journey
8/13/11 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 Petitions off together
8/18/11 - Received Email NOA1 for all three petitions
8/24/11 - Received Biometrics Appointment
9/13/11 - Had Biometrics Appointment
10/19/11 - EAD/AP Approval Text/Email / 10/27/11 - EAD/AP Card Received in Mail!
11/18/11 - Interview Text/Email for Dec 21st!
12/21/11 - Interviewed & APPROVED!
12/27/11 - Welcome to USA Letter & GC Received!!

K-1 Visa Journey
1/06/11 - Mailed I-129F to Texas Lockbox
1/07/11 - Packet received and sent on to VT
1/10/11 - NOA1 / 1/14/11 - NOA1 arrived by mail
5/09/11 - NOA2!! (Took 119 Days) / 5/12/11 - NOA2 arrived by mail
5/17/11 - NVC Received
5/18/11 - NVC Sent
5/20/11 - Embassy Received
6/11/11 - Packet 3 Sent
6/14/11 - Packet 3 signed for by someone called "KOKO"
6/15/11 - Medical / 6/20/11 - Medical Logged
6/23/11 - Packet 3 Logged
6/30/11 - Packet 4 Received (with original interview date of 7/25)
7/04/11 - Packet 4 Received (with new interview date of 7/13)
7/13/11 - Interview!! APPROVED!!!
7/15/11 - Visa in Hand
7/29/11 - POE JFK

8/06/11 - Wedding Day!
heart.gif

Filed: Timeline

i just got this message.On February 14, 2014, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I though they would add the tracking number ?

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all the approvals biggrin.png

We received an RFE letter today. I knew it!! Hahaha

It is dated February 10th. (Can somebody update the chart for us, please? smile.png )

Gar, let us join the team RFE wink.png

We are going to call and ask them what we can provide, because we don't have any of the things they listed.

We don't have a joint account, we don't have any car payments, the lease and all the utility bills are on my husband, we don't have any children at this point, we don't have joint credit card.

Only thing we can think of right now is to have our neighbors to write a letter.

Or just tell them that they are always welcome to visit us, and schedule an interview with us?

Anyhow, not having the things they listed is just how we are, so we will have to see...

Hi Neko,

Sorry about your RFE, i guess all you can do is your best. Can you please tell us if you got an email/text alert about the RFE and did your online case status change to RFE?

Please i will appreciate a reply.

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

We didn't get a tracking number until the USPS picked up the card later in the day.

i just got this message.On February 14, 2014, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi Neko,

Sorry about your RFE, i guess all you can do is your best. Can you please tell us if you got an email/text alert about the RFE and did your online case status change to RFE?

Thanks

Hi LANCE_ORACLE,

I haven't signed up for the email/text alert, so I went online to check my case.

My status is still initial review. I don't know if they are going to change, but if I see it changed, I will let you know;)

neko

as1cJQvwEa20810MDAwMHw1ODRsanxXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

Hi Neko,

Thanks

When they send RFE's the case stays as initial review.

Neko, I submitted so much stuff, Affidavit stating we live together from in-laws since we live in their house. And also We submitted bank statements and joint taxes, Life insurance policies and retirements with each other as beneficiaries.. The RFE they sent me makes no sense whatsoever. But I am sending in a new packet of evidence of what they asked for Complete bank statements and taxes for 2013 which we will have done next week and another affidavit of where we are living. I wish they sent an interview instead of RFE because they are so damn vague when they send that. Interviews are face to face and we have nothing to hide.

ROC Journey
Oct 18 2013 - mailed my package
Oct 21 2013 - received NOA1

Oct 23 2013 - check deposited
Nov 18 2013 - CRI89 transferred to California Service Center

Nov 25 2013 - Biometrics in Metarie, LA

April 14 2014 - Card production ordered :) !!!!

Hello People,

Pls i need urgetnt response on this. How do i find out the current address used in my application. While i got all my letters from VSC about my application because my application had my new address before we applied. But i never did change of address with USCIS from my old address during the adjustment of status stage. I thought i didn't need to since my removal of conditions application has the new address as current address. But since they have transfered my case to the local office, i don't know if the local office will send me letters to the old address?? I never got letters from the local office acknowledging the transfer of my case to them from VSC, but i did get a text/email notification/alert.

Please someone help...cause i am afraid maybe the local office is still using my old address that was used in the adjstment of status stage.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The alert regarding case transfer you speak of... Is it to CSC or local office? I mean did you get any sort of mail correspondence form anywhere stating your case has been transferred? If yes, then I don't think you need to worry. If not, I'd suggest you talk to Tier 2 officer on 800 number and ask them the address being used and where is your case presently

The alert regarding case transfer you speak of... Is it to CSC or local office? I mean did you get any sort of mail correspondence form anywhere stating your case has been transferred? If yes, then I don't think you need to worry. If not, I'd suggest you talk to Tier 2 officer on 800 number and ask them the address being used and where is your case presently

The alert was a text/email message saying the case was transferred and received by Local office. i Did not get any mail correspondence saying it was transferred or received by local office, just email/text. Thats why i am worried. The i-751 application does have our current address though, so i am thinking it should be fine as jc84 suggessted above.

Hi everyone, as of today February 14th, I got an email said my caSe status is : card production.

On February 14, 2014, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I am so happy and thankful!!! This made my valentine day even more special !!!!!

Edited by leo_leo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My curiosity has peaked. Why do some people use the VJ timeline and other use the text table in the forum for their ROC timeline. Is there any advantage, one over the other?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

We didn't get tracking number with email but in case status have one. Check your case status online.

heart.gif My AOS journey

Sep 15 2011 - married

Sep 26 2011 - applied for AOS

Sep 28 2011 - my pkt delivered in Chicago

Sep 30 2011 - Received email of NOA for AOS,EAD,and AP

Oct 03 2011 - applied for SSN

Oct 04 2011 - received hard copy of NOA for AOS,EAD, & AP

Oct 08 2011 - received biometrics appt. letter in the mail

Oct 21 2011 - biometrics appt. @1pm at Sacramento USCIS

Nov 18 2011 - got email notification of interview date

Nov 21 2011 - got hard copy NOA for my interview

Nov 23 2011 - got email notification of EAD and AP approval

Dec 22 2011 - interview (approved on the spot!!!)dancin5hr.gif

Dec 27 2011 - received welcome letter in the mail

Dec 31 2011 - GC in hand

heart.gif ROC Journey

Sep 24 2013 - mailed my package

Sep 26 2013 - package deliverd

Oct 02 2013 - received NOA1 (Received dated 9/26/2013)

Oct 07 2013 - received biometrics appt. letter in the mail (for 10/23/2013)

Oct 23 2013 - Biometrics at Sacremento USCIS

Jan 14 2014 - received email notification of approval dancin5hr.gif(without interview)

Jan 21 2014 - card recevied

heart.gif My Naturalization Journey

Sep 24 2014 - mailed my package

Oct 01 2014 - NOA1

Oct 04 2014 - received bio apt letter

Oct 21 2014 - biometrics

Nov 03 2014 - received yellow letter

Nov 24 2014 - received notification of in-line for interview

Dec 06 2014 - received interview letter in mail

Jan 05 2014 - Interview "PASSED", received letter for the oath ceremony

Jan 21 2014 - Oath Ceremony :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

My curiosity has peaked. Why do some people use the VJ timeline and other use the text table in the forum for their ROC timeline. Is there any advantage, one over the other?

I think you're asking why they prefer to update one over the other?

I updated both, and its my understanding that the VJ timeline is quantifying all months across years for each service center and generating estimates based off of the entire "population" for that service center across time (although I could be wrong, moderator??).

The text table is for a group filing during that particular month (e.g. October group) to view and keep track of what dates for each step along the way for that particular month group, which may not be reflected in the VJ timeline if people are not going through the trouble of updating it. Not sure why anyone would not update both if they are registered members of VJ and actively posting, it just helps everyone keep track. Typically I referred to the text table of this October group and other groups, and made my own estimates based off of those dates, versus the aggregate VJ timeline.

Perhaps someone else has another opinion on use of one over the other...?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.