MochiKamo

I-751 October 2013 Filers

524 posts in this topic

Hello all, This is my first time to join this form or any form generally online ,

My name is M Ibrahim I am October filer as well here is my time line if any one want to add me

I filed with Vermont Service Center on 10/7/2013

Received first notification on 10/14/2013 saying that my package was received then days after I received one year extension, then I received another letter on 11/15/2013 saying my case was transferred from VSC to CSC and my status online says initial review.

I had a question I went to local USCIS office to take the stamp of one year extension any they gave it to me but they kept my green card? Is this normal procedure?

Please add me and let me know if you guys need any additional information.

Thank you all

M Ibrahim

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

O.M.G guys, I received a couple text messages, saying to check case status due to an update. Here is the message I saw.

On January 17, 2014, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I knew we would soon start seeing approvals, did not think I would be among the first.

This is excellent news!! So it has begun !!!

When coming back from Tokyo a couple weeks ago we got a few "this card is going to expire in a few days" comments and even showed the one year extension letter to the airline staff in Narita.

We're REALLY looking forward to getting the 10 year card so we can avoid this.

Of course this was nothing compared to the nightmare of using advance parole. That time they separated us and my wife had to go through questioning in a separate area.

Timeline

When coming back from Tokyo a couple weeks ago we got a few "this card is going to expire in a few days" comments and even showed the one year extension letter to the airline staff in Narita.

We're REALLY looking forward to getting the 10 year card so we can avoid this.

Of course this was nothing compared to the nightmare of using advance parole. That time they separated us and my wife had to go through questioning in a separate area.

Yagisama,

I had to go back to Japan for 2 weeks between last November and December, and my green card was already expired when I flew back to California. I was expecting that they might get me in the little room to question me, because I have been brought in that room once before, when my husband and I were still dating...

But nobody gave me a hard time. I presented the one year extension letter in both Narita and LAX, and I had no problem what so ever. :D

neko

as1cJQvwEa20810MDAwMHw1ODRsanxXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

Hello everyone and congrats on approvals, on Saturday 1/18/2014 got text and email, card production ordered.

So i got 3 month flat, send my application on October 18 got update on January 18. So happy now.

Just received our Notice of ROC Approval! No RFE's (I was expecting one), woohoo!

Our decision date was 1/16. (Filed 10/14.)

AOS from Marriage on B2 ~ Full & Detailed Timeline in My Profile

• Married in Las Vegas - 5.11.11
  • Greencard received - 11.18.11
  • Removing of Conditions - package mailed 10.9.13
  • Greencard received - 1.23.14
  • Naturalization - package mailed 4.26.16
  • Oath ceremony - 3.28.17
  • Petition Alien Relative (Father Abroad) - package mailed 7.14.17
  • Check cashed - 7.21.17
  • NOA1 (I-797C receipt dated 7.18) received - 7.27.17
  • NOA2 (approval, dated 1.31) received - 2.5.18

Timeline

Hello everyone and congrats on approvals, on Saturday 1/18/2014 got text and email, card production ordered.

So i got 3 month flat, send my application on October 18 got update on January 18. So happy now.

Just received our Notice of ROC Approval! No RFE's (I was expecting one), woohoo!

Our decision date was 1/16. (Filed 10/14.)

Congratulations dimson and Maranda! :D

neko

as1cJQvwEa20810MDAwMHw1ODRsanxXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

Thank you Lance_Oracle. I noticed we mailed our packages the same day; hoping you get your great news really soon.

Congrats to all the new October approvals. I am loving this trend.

How is everyone getting text and email alerts? Was it something you had to request at the time of filing? I wanna know if I got approved!

Lifting Conditions
CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 10/07/2013

Packet arrived at CSC: 10/09/2013

Check cashed: 10/11/2013

NOA1: 10/09/2013

ebdDm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

How is everyone getting text and email alerts? Was it something you had to request at the time of filing? I wanna know if I got approved!

check below link and open an account.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/termsconditions.jsp?contextType=CU_EN

heart.gif My AOS journey

Sep 15 2011 - married

Sep 26 2011 - applied for AOS

Sep 28 2011 - my pkt delivered in Chicago

Sep 30 2011 - Received email of NOA for AOS,EAD,and AP

Oct 03 2011 - applied for SSN

Oct 04 2011 - received hard copy of NOA for AOS,EAD, & AP

Oct 08 2011 - received biometrics appt. letter in the mail

Oct 21 2011 - biometrics appt. @1pm at Sacramento USCIS

Nov 18 2011 - got email notification of interview date

Nov 21 2011 - got hard copy NOA for my interview

Nov 23 2011 - got email notification of EAD and AP approval

Dec 22 2011 - interview (approved on the spot!!!)dancin5hr.gif

Dec 27 2011 - received welcome letter in the mail

Dec 31 2011 - GC in hand

heart.gif ROC Journey

Sep 24 2013 - mailed my package

Sep 26 2013 - package deliverd

Oct 02 2013 - received NOA1 (Received dated 9/26/2013)

Oct 07 2013 - received biometrics appt. letter in the mail (for 10/23/2013)

Oct 23 2013 - Biometrics at Sacremento USCIS

Jan 14 2014 - received email notification of approval dancin5hr.gif(without interview)

Jan 21 2014 - card recevied

heart.gif My Naturalization Journey

Sep 24 2014 - mailed my package

Oct 01 2014 - NOA1

Oct 04 2014 - received bio apt letter

Oct 21 2014 - biometrics

Nov 03 2014 - received yellow letter

Nov 24 2014 - received notification of in-line for interview

Dec 06 2014 - received interview letter in mail

Jan 05 2014 - Interview "PASSED", received letter for the oath ceremony

Jan 21 2014 - Oath Ceremony :dancing:

Congrats to all the filers!

I am still anxiously waiting for a response. I haven't received any RFE yet either.

ROC Journey
Oct 18 2013 - mailed my package
Oct 21 2013 - received NOA1

Oct 23 2013 - check deposited
Nov 18 2013 - CRI89 transferred to California Service Center

Nov 25 2013 - Biometrics in Metarie, LA

April 14 2014 - Card production ordered :) !!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.