Sharkano

Serious CSC Delay For NVC

67 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Ok, CSC and NVC, your former boss Honest Abe once said: "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." It's now very clear to me, in watching the timelines of those from the CSC versus the other USCIS processors, that though CSC was processing approvals faster, they then correspondingly bury you by not sending the case on to NVC in a timely manner. There is no doubt in my mind that the way they are collectively rigging the system is for the USCIS sites which are processing faster to then hold their files, thus not to bury NVC. Therefore, when you get a NOA2 at CSC, be prepared for a long wait for NVC to ever get your file and open a case number there. There will always be exceptions, of course, but this seems to me to be a pretty standard issue right now. Our NOA2 was August 21, and no case number yet (and many at CSC the same -- anyone at CSC who is still waiting for a case number from NVC, please post your NOA2 dates here). I have seen case numbers within two weeks for the other centers pretty regularly. Sucks . . . .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Aug 22 noa2 date no bgt. Number yet as of sep24 ive called every morning to nvc. Its very disheartening to wait on nvc. Please put updates if you have any.

Enamorada

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

why to post dates here? why not study the timelines, instead?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

is it? i just click on a sort carat, and then it's dead easy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Spoke with a lady last night at NVC close to closing time. She was very nice...She said that it is taking around 41 days from the time your NOA2 was approved at CSC to get the the NVC.

Hope it's not any longer than 41 days! We are at 36 days...

11/09/2016 - i-751 sent

11/14/2016 - NOA1

12/08/2016 - Biometrics

06/04/2018 - i-751 approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

From CSC my K1 took 7 weeks to be received by NVC. That seems to be the norm at the the moment.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Timeline

got Noa2 in less than 2 months.. now im still waiting for my Case number for almost 1 month....

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Aug 22 noa2 date no bgt. Number yet as of sep24 ive called every morning to nvc. Its very disheartening to wait on nvc. Please put updates if you have any.

Why call NVC?

Call CSC!

They're the meat heads that are sitting on our stuff! I'm going to call them every day, just for something to do. I know it won't help, but we must protest this #######.

The 797 said "Your case was forwarded to the consulate". I wish!

Timeline

I contacted the NVC yesterday. Took a lot of tries before I got put on hold for an half hour. The lady said it has not arrived yet. It has only been a week since NOA2. She told me to wait a week and call every 2 days. She told me they don't hold onto the packet for long. She said sometimes they only have the packet for 2 days. She says it can take up to 8 weeks to get the packet from USCIS. So she is telling me that they give you a NOA2 and it takes up to 2 months to package and send it onto the NVC? WTH! CSC is still the issue.

Oh when I try to call USCIS they asked for my receipt number and I put it in and get a response it is not a valid number and it hangs up. Does anyone know how to get through besides choosing the spanish choice?

All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.