diamondfloor

Who is waiting for an interview date?

303 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Finally got an interview date!!! wooohoooo! October 25th...so a week from this Friday!!!! Words can't even express my happiness right now! Yesterday was Ryans birthday so what a lovely late bday present to finally get a date! 7 weeks from tomorrow is when we sent our forms so a nice little wait!

event.png

I-129f Charlene <3 Ryan

Dec 6, 2012: Sent I-129f Application (VSC)

Dec 11, 2012: NOA 1

May 24, 2013: Transfer from VSC to TSC

June 18, 2013: NOA2 Approval

July 10, 2013: Update...Case Shipped to DOS

July 15, 2013: Received Case Number

July 17, 2013: London Receives Case

July 25, 2013: Packet 3 Received

August 9, 2013: Medical

August 15, 2013: Medical Results logged

August 29, 2013: Packet 3/Ds2001 forms sent

September 6, 2013: Packet 3/DS2001 logged

October 25, 2013: Interview

Yay I'm happy for you! And good to hear that the date given was only a week later and not another 4 weeks!!

Hoping my turn will come SOON!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Finally got an interview date!!! wooohoooo! October 25th...so a week from this Friday!!!! Words can't even express my happiness right now! Yesterday was Ryans birthday so what a lovely late bday present to finally get a date! 7 weeks from tomorrow is when we sent our forms so a nice little wait!

Congratulations!

Timeline

They received our DS-2001 (we have receipt they signed for it) but have not logged it, on Sep 16th they logged our other forms that we sent before it but said they didnt have our DS-2001 and to wait 4 weeks from Aug 27th (when they signed)---they still have not logged it, and we still do not have an interview. Emailed them and they still havent written us back.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

We're still waiting as well. I called DoS this morning (after she encouraged me to "call tomorrow" when I called yesterday). No interview date yet. They say they have the papers and medical. She's unsure of what the Oct 15th update was about and can't see it in her system. I have my fingers crossed for news soon.

1/31/13 - 129F Sent
2/7/13 - NOA1
** transferred with 2nd group from VSC to TSC in late June
7/9/13 - NOA2 (5 months)
8/16/13 - Shipped from TSC
9/11/13 - Packet 3
9/19/13 - Forms sent in.
9/24/13 - Medical Done
9/27/13 - CEAC Status Update
10/02/13 - DS-260 mailed in
10/15/13 - CEAC Status Update (DoS couldn't say what triggered it, did say no interview assigned, but all docs are in)
10/23/13 - Embassy email states they do not have our documents. Poor Steven does 160 again.
10/23/13 - DoS says our case is still "processing" and not "qualified" (interview ready) and to do newest forms.
11/05/13 - CEAC Update. DoS says case is "eligible for interview" and we're waiting on next interview date.
11/08/13 - Another call to DoS (Chris is a nice guy!) and no interview scheduled yet.
11/12/13 - Another call to DoS and no interview scheduled yet.
11/13/13 - Email from Embassy to Steven informing him that his interview is TOMORROW.
Hurray for Patron Saint of Immigrants - Mother Cabrini's Feast Day!
11/14/13 - INTERVIEW --- APPROVED!!!!!
11/19 & 11/20 - CEAC date update, but still at "Ready".
11/21 - CEAC Creation Date & Notice Changed.
11/22 - CEAC AP
11/25 - CEAC ISSUED -- yay!!
11/27 - DoS Shipment Notice (email) in AM. Pickup ready email sent in PM.
11/28 - Steven picks up docs from Bridgend - Happy Thanksgiving!
12/15/13 - Arrival in US. POE: JFK. (Heathrow - JKF - Richmond, VA by evening)
Getting Married in January with small ceremony.
Dream Beach Wedding with both families June 21, 2014

Timeline

We're still waiting as well. I called DoS this morning (after she encouraged me to "call tomorrow" when I called yesterday). No interview date yet. They say they have the papers and medical. She's unsure of what the Oct 15th update was about and can't see it in her system. I have my fingers crossed for news soon.

I got an update on the 16th, and found out that it was them asking for the DS-2001 (which i had already submitted), and in the email it said to wait 4 weeks if I had sent it. Its now Oct 17th, and still nothing from them. They signed for our papers in August (27th), and logged them all except our DS 2001.

Timeline

I got an update on the 16th, and found out that it was them asking for the DS-2001 (which i had already submitted), and in the email it said to wait 4 weeks if I had sent it. Its now Oct 17th, and still nothing from them. They signed for our papers in August (27th), and logged them all except our DS 2001.

Have you thought about re sending ds 2001?

Another Friday = another week ended with no news. Sigh. I finish work at the end of October and have sold my house so will be jobless and homeless while I just wait - wow it is frustrating and depressing, why oh why is it now taking sooooo long to get interviews???????? :(

Timeline

Wow I really thought you guys who had been waiting the same time as me would of heard around the same time as I did .it seems it's taking forever to get interviews just lately .your time will come I know how stressful the wait is .keep your heads up

Timeline

Another week, another call to DoS. Still ###### nothing 5 weeks out. We put on the forms we filed months ago that we wanted a Halloween wedding. I guess they don't bother to look at that anymore. Embassy emails still go unanswered a week later.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Another Friday = another week ended with no news. Sigh. I finish work at the end of October and have sold my house so will be jobless and homeless while I just wait - wow it is frustrating and depressing, why oh why is it now taking sooooo long to get interviews???????? sad.png

+1 so depressing :(

19th July 2013 - I-130 filed

24th July 2013 - Notice of receipt (NOA1)

25th July 2013 - NOA2 approved

20th Aug 2013 - Orignal packet 3 sent. Never received

13th Sept 2013 - Reveived LND no via contact form. Completed DS-260 online and returned DS-2001 with covering letter

16th Sept 2013 - Medical

22nd Oct 2013 - Packet 4 sent. Never received. Received interview date via online contact form

4th Nov 2013 - Interview. Approved!

?? Nov 2013 - Passport Received

?? Nov 2013 - POE Houston

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

For those of you also calling DoS, what do they say? They never use the term "logged" with me, just that they've been submitted and they have all of the paperwork. But.. different people say different things. One person said we were in AP, later said we were just waiting for an interview date.. then the last call was AP. Does AP *mean* waiting for an interview date? She also said they don't update it between received and when they put it in, so she said submitted probably means logged by what folks here say. I'd love to know what terms they're using. I don't mind waiting for an interview if I at least know what day I'm waiting for! Also, small confession, it really hurts to see people get NOA2s in 20-40 days now.. and know that not too long ago people got interviews just a week or two after their medicals were received. Somehow we've managed to apply at the worst time and get in many many urgh type of situations - bed bugs, transfers to texas, slooooow transfer to NVC, etc.

1/31/13 - 129F Sent
2/7/13 - NOA1
** transferred with 2nd group from VSC to TSC in late June
7/9/13 - NOA2 (5 months)
8/16/13 - Shipped from TSC
9/11/13 - Packet 3
9/19/13 - Forms sent in.
9/24/13 - Medical Done
9/27/13 - CEAC Status Update
10/02/13 - DS-260 mailed in
10/15/13 - CEAC Status Update (DoS couldn't say what triggered it, did say no interview assigned, but all docs are in)
10/23/13 - Embassy email states they do not have our documents. Poor Steven does 160 again.
10/23/13 - DoS says our case is still "processing" and not "qualified" (interview ready) and to do newest forms.
11/05/13 - CEAC Update. DoS says case is "eligible for interview" and we're waiting on next interview date.
11/08/13 - Another call to DoS (Chris is a nice guy!) and no interview scheduled yet.
11/12/13 - Another call to DoS and no interview scheduled yet.
11/13/13 - Email from Embassy to Steven informing him that his interview is TOMORROW.
Hurray for Patron Saint of Immigrants - Mother Cabrini's Feast Day!
11/14/13 - INTERVIEW --- APPROVED!!!!!
11/19 & 11/20 - CEAC date update, but still at "Ready".
11/21 - CEAC Creation Date & Notice Changed.
11/22 - CEAC AP
11/25 - CEAC ISSUED -- yay!!
11/27 - DoS Shipment Notice (email) in AM. Pickup ready email sent in PM.
11/28 - Steven picks up docs from Bridgend - Happy Thanksgiving!
12/15/13 - Arrival in US. POE: JFK. (Heathrow - JKF - Richmond, VA by evening)
Getting Married in January with small ceremony.
Dream Beach Wedding with both families June 21, 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.