Khan.usman

First time my last updated status changed on its own!!!!!!!!!!! i feel so happy.

33 posts in this topic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Duplicate posting removed~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Usman Bro update info !

Finally got status Issued and tommorrow going to pick up the Visa.

4 updates and all done.

out of Ap in exact 2 months Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

Edited by MERCS550

Timeline

Usman Bro update info !

Finally got status Issued and tommorrow going to pick up the Visa.

4 updates and all done.

out of Ap in exact 2 months Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

Congratulations Merc

Hope we will also get our visas soon In Sha Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks Boss !

i pray for all of you Inshallah you will all hear the good news ...

ayyye mashALLAH thats whats up.

Pray for us.

is it for a female or male?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All,

I want a help and that is - I am a female beneficiary for K1 fiance visa.

I submitted my packet 3.5 on August 23, 2013 and did not get my interview appointment yet and there is no update on the website since August 13, 2013.

Since this topic has all participants from Pakistan so thought to ask that how long did it took for you guys to get the interview date after submitting your packet 3.5 - is it normal that I am in the 3rd week waiting on my interview date after submmiting my papers or I am late.

Appreciate all of yours help please - and congratulations to those who got their visas:)

MERCS550, congrats bro!!!!!

Congratulations :)

It changed on its own to sept 11th.

but the status still says ready.

pray for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our prayers are with you

InshaAllah you will be aprroved soon

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All,

I want a help and that is - I am a female beneficiary for K1 fiance visa.

I submitted my packet 3.5 on August 23, 2013 and did not get my interview appointment yet and there is no update on the website since August 13, 2013.

Since this topic has all participants from Pakistan so thought to ask that how long did it took for you guys to get the interview date after submitting your packet 3.5 - is it normal that I am in the 3rd week waiting on my interview date after submmiting my papers or I am late.

Appreciate all of yours help please - and congratulations to those who got their visas:)

yes that is normal. dont worry. inquire about it tho. maybe send a email to the embassy

UPDATE!

my status updated to AP

and the date changed.

this is the first time it says AP!

Timeline

yes that is normal. dont worry. inquire about it tho. maybe send a email to the embassy

UPDATE!

my status updated to AP

and the date changed.

this is the first time it says AP!

when was ur status updated usman? today? or yesterday?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.