kristinebelle

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case

3,441 posts in this topic

Don't know if anyone has seen this, probably somewhere in this thread, but this is statistics for the AOS dated September for each field office. I am surprised they havent released another one yet as it seems to be every three months or so, but then again I guess I am not! Tells you how many cases are in, how many they have dealt with, how many they have denied, accepted etc. Enjoy!

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports%20and%20Studies/Immigration%20Forms%20Data/Adjustment%20of%20Status/I485_performancedata_fy2014_qtr4.pdf

Thank you! This is really good info.

For that table. If they approved 62,000 cases within 3 moths, and left 165,900 pending cases. I should be one of the pending cases as of Sep 2014. The remaining of 165,900 will be done in next 9 months from Sep. If so the last person applied in Sep 2014 should get approve no later than June 2015. (unless USCIS reduce its staff capacity - but I'm sure they did.)

So that would mean that us July people are looking at an April approval if I worked that out correctly

Honestly Shell, I've heard so many different numbers and information that I've decided to not even bother trying to work it out anymore, I'm just going to wait it our, March 7th will be the start of the 120 day window for my EAD renewal so I'll be sending that off on the first day (Actually a few days before so it arrives on the 7th) and hopefully my GC comes before the EAD renewal does

Yeah, dizzying data.. Did you notice that the Missouri service center is NOT included in these data at the bottom of the chart? Remember, promotions and bonuses are based on dates such as these. When you stick cases in a drawer (sound familier -- VA appointment scandal) and don't publish, you've buffed the date to look SO GOOD...Case in point, the processing dates. If your case is being used to level a chair or desk in Missouri, they are NOT included in the field office numbers. As far as I'm concerned, these numbers are meaningless to us. Why? It has become apparent from Tier 2 conversations (if you can believe some of those lying so and so's), that field offices will not process our cases until they request them. Divining for water would be easier than using these numbers to make predictions... So as our cases rot (and our question was never answered at the recent teleconference), they get bonuses for SUCH A GOOD JOB...

My wife and I entered the US together from Tashkent a year ago Monday, Feb 2nd...Fitting, this all feels like Bill Murry's Groundhogs Day every stinking day...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

3/25/14 NBC acknowledges recept (date always quoted by Tier 1)

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

6/27/14 NPIW letter dated same

12/5/14 First service request (Notice did not receive)

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/23/15 My Case states SR from 1/9/15 is complete, response mailed

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

2/4/15 Case arrives at the NYC field office

2/24/15 Third service request on line (out of processing date)

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

3/27/15 GC approved!! One day before predicted date...

4/2/15 Welcome to America arrives

4/18/15 Green Card in hand - AOS journey is complete

ROC

12/28/15 I-751 submitted by lawyer

1/12/16 NOA - receipt of application

1/12/17 Submitted Service Request for out of processing time

1/26/17 Response to Service Request - processing hold awaiting security checks

nlhernan, You made me laugh out loud. Honestly that was SO funny! You're not scared of saying what is on your mind and what others are probably thinking! I am not at that point yet, but give me a few months more and then I will probably come out with a few one liners. I rarely ring up the service centre, because I know I will get fobbed off for one and for another I am not way down the waiting line yet... Pop back in a few months and see how my posts change. ha ha ha!

Yeah, dizzying data.. Did you notice that the Missouri service center is NOT included in these data at the bottom of the chart? Remember, promotions and bonuses are based on dates such as these. When you stick cases in a drawer (sound familier -- VA appointment scandal) and don't publish, you've buffed the date to look SO GOOD...Case in point, the processing dates. If your case is being used to level a chair or desk in Missouri, they are NOT included in the field office numbers. As far as I'm concerned, these numbers are meaningless to us. Why? It has become apparent from Tier 2 conversations (if you can believe some of those lying so and so's), that field offices will not process our cases until they request them. Divining for water would be easier than using these numbers to make predictions... So as our cases rot (and our question was never answered at the recent teleconference), they get bonuses for SUCH A GOOD JOB...

My wife and I entered the US together from Tashkent a year ago Monday, Feb 2nd...Fitting, this all feels like Bill Murry's Groundhogs Day every stinking day...

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

VA scandal? Enlighten me please!?!?

Well the newest thing USCIS is taunting me with is now I can't log in to my account. It says it has been locked due to inactivity (I last logged in 2 days ago) or too many unsuccessful login attempts (no). When I try to fix it it asks me a security question, which it then says I get wrong. For example the year I got married or my father's middle name, which I'm obviously not getting wrong.

Whatever, I'll figure it out some other time. Realllly don't have the energy today to get angry about this. I have to concentrate on getting my EAD/AP renewal application finished! Fun!

1/11/18  N-400 Filed online

Well the newest thing USCIS is taunting me with is now I can't log in to my account. It says it has been locked due to inactivity (I last logged in 2 days ago) or too many unsuccessful login attempts (no). When I try to fix it it asks me a security question, which it then says I get wrong. For example the year I got married or my father's middle name, which I'm obviously not getting wrong.

Whatever, I'll figure it out some other time. Realllly don't have the energy today to get angry about this. I have to concentrate on getting my EAD/AP renewal application finished! Fun!

same thing happened to me. asked for a security question my husband, erm what did I put his full name or half his name. So I got a new account and then deleted the history of my log ins via google go to settings get rid of saved passwords and Bob is your uncle, Might need a different email to set up a new account though.

Check out this summary of the Veterans Administration scandal in the Arizona Republic. Arizona was at ground zero of this scandal where fake appointment lists were made and actual patient wait lists were stuck in drawers all to make the data look good and the higher ups got bonuses. Patients died:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/investigations/2014/06/09/va-scandal-audit-veterans-delayed-care/10234881/

It rings familiar to us and the data that are published by USCIS...

If they hold us out any longer, some of us will...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

ROC

I feel ya. My Husband and I entered the US together on December 9, 2013 and our anniversary date is this month Feb 28th. Its been a long long wait from the original projections that our attorney gave us.

K-1

12/09/13 POE-LAX

02/28/14 WEDDING

AOS

03/24/14 SENT BY ATTORNEY

04/01/14 RECEIVED

04/05/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

04/07/14 NOTICE DATE

05/05/14 BIOMETRICS

06/06/14 EAD

07/10/14 NPIW

07/20/15 GOT TEXT 07/18/15 NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED!

07/20/15 WELCOME NOTICE SENT AND REGISTERED PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

07/25/15 RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE IN MAIL BOX

08/11/15 CARD MAILED

08/13/15 CARD IN HAND! 16 MONTHS AND 12 DAYS

ROC

05/01/17 MAILED BOX/APPLICATION

05/02/17 APP RECEIVED AT CSC

05/11/17 CHECK CASHED

05/12/17 NOA1 DATED 05/02/17

05/20/17 BIOMETRICS 06/01/17

06/01/17 BIO DONE!

February 22nd will be my 1 year anniversary from POE. and Shell you're right, I never even thought about the anniversary of our interview date!

-K-1 Timeline-                                                                                         -ROC Timeline-
Visited girlfriend first time - 07/20/13                                                    Sent - 12/16/16
I-129f Filed - 08/04/13                                                                              NOA 1 - 12/19/16
NOA1 - 08/20/13                                                                                       Biometrics - 01/27/17
Visited girlfriend second time - 09/10/13 - 09/30/13                       Card Production - 6/14/18
RFE - 08/28/13 (parental consent from courthouse)                        Card in hand - 6/21/18
NOA2 - 11/05/13
Visited girlfriend third time - 11/14/13                                           -Citizenship filed Dec 13th 2018-
Case Shipped to NVC - 12/16/13                                                       Biometrics - Jan 3rd, 2018
NVC Case number - 12/26/13                                                            Interview - September 27th 2019 (Approved!)
Sent to London Embassy - 12/27/13                                                Oath - October 31st 2019 (Journey finally OVER!!)
DS - 160 Sent - 05/01/14
Readiness Form Sent - 06/01/14
Medical - 01/09/14
DS Forms & Medical Received By Embassy - 01/14/14
Interview - 02/13/14 APPROVED!!
CEAC Issued - 02/19/14
Visa in hand - 02/24/14
POE: Newark - 02/25/14
Married - 03/22-14

-AOS Timeline-
Filed - 04/16/14
NOA1 Email - 04/24/14

NOA1 Letters - 04/28/14

Biometrics Appointment - 05/19/14

RFE - 04/16/14

EAD Card Production - 07/03/14

EAD In Hand - 07/11/14

Potential Interview Waiver Letter - 07/29/14

Approved! - 03/16/15 (Took Almost 11 months total)

Yesterday we sent by FedEx an application for renewal of my wife's EAD at the 120 day mark. With the flood of applications for EAD's later this month for those covered by Deferred Action and with someone on this forum who waited 118 days for an EAD, I suggest that everyone do so as soon as you can before it expires. Hated doing it...but it is done...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Yesterday we sent by FedEx an application for renewal of my wife's EAD at the 120 day mark. With the flood of applications for EAD's later this month for those covered by Deferred Action and with someone on this forum who waited 118 days for an EAD, I suggest that everyone do so as soon as you can before it expires. Hated doing it...but it is done

Im a little confused, which form should i file to renew? And we don't have to pay again right?

Edited by lior&eliya

Check out this summary of the Veterans Administration scandal in the Arizona Republic. Arizona was at ground zero of this scandal where fake appointment lists were made and actual patient wait lists were stuck in drawers all to make the data look good and the higher ups got bonuses. Patients died:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/investigations/2014/06/09/va-scandal-audit-veterans-delayed-care/10234881/

It rings familiar to us and the data that are published by USCIS...

If they hold us out any longer, some of us will...

So how was this exposed? Things have a tendency to come out after a while, nothing gets hidden forever if they are covering up figures or manipulating them to suit their own needs, its a given that the truth will always prevail! I hope this is NOT true of the USCIS. Dreadful reading about the veterans. Shaking my head and feeling sad for them all, as for disbelieve...... not really..... I am use to English politics, so nothing surprises me any more. Although one day I will definitely utilise my right to vote, probably at this rate when Im an OAP, but then again I can persuade my husbands, childrens, husbands parents votes.

So how was this exposed? Things have a tendency to come out after a while, nothing gets hidden forever if they are covering up figures or manipulating them to suit their own needs, its a given that the truth will always prevail! I hope this is NOT true of the USCIS. Dreadful reading about the veterans. Shaking my head and feeling sad for them all, as for disbelieve...... not really..... I am use to English politics, so nothing surprises me any more. Although one day I will definitely utilise my right to vote, probably at this rate when Im an OAP, but then again I can persuade my husbands, childrens, husbands parents votes.

Whistleblowers. Maybe there will be a few from USCIS...

Im a little confused, which form should i file to renew? And we don't have to pay again right?

Use the same I-765 application. Check the renewal box. Read the instructions and there is a special address for AOS renewals. No fee.

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

ROC

I received the response from my request. You know what the response is identical as the NPIW that I received on late June 2014. It has been 7 months from NPIW, that is why I submitted the request. The officer was not reading the 6 months mark. By the way, my new Senator is on the scene now. Let see what we will get.

New Journey AOS:

My fiancee came to US on the 8th of March, 2014 under K-1 visa at Newark, NJ Airport for POE.

Applied Social Security Number on the 10 of March, 2014.

Married on the 13th of March, 2014.

Sent I-485, I-765, and I-131 on the 15th of March, 2014.

Received EAD on June 7, 2014.

Received Notice of Potential Interview Waiver on July 1, 2014 date 6/27

Contacted Ombudsman on 01/12/2015.

Ombudsman contacted USCIS on 02/20/2015.

Ombudsman sent a follow up to USCIS on 03/18/2015.

I-485 approved on 03/31/2015 ( we ordered your card).

Welcome notice was mailed on 04/01/2015.

Received Welcome Notice on 04/08/2015.

Card was mailed to me/picked up by USPS on 04/08/2015.

Received GC on 4/10/2015.

Prediction 04/08/2015

Whistleblowers. Maybe there will be a few from USCIS...

Use the same I-765 application. Check the renewal box. Read the instructions and there is a special address for AOS renewals. No fee.

I sent my renewal EAD today to Chicago Lockbox. Dont tell me I sent to the wrong address.

New Journey AOS:

My fiancee came to US on the 8th of March, 2014 under K-1 visa at Newark, NJ Airport for POE.

Applied Social Security Number on the 10 of March, 2014.

Married on the 13th of March, 2014.

Sent I-485, I-765, and I-131 on the 15th of March, 2014.

Received EAD on June 7, 2014.

Received Notice of Potential Interview Waiver on July 1, 2014 date 6/27

Contacted Ombudsman on 01/12/2015.

Ombudsman contacted USCIS on 02/20/2015.

Ombudsman sent a follow up to USCIS on 03/18/2015.

I-485 approved on 03/31/2015 ( we ordered your card).

Welcome notice was mailed on 04/01/2015.

Received Welcome Notice on 04/08/2015.

Card was mailed to me/picked up by USPS on 04/08/2015.

Received GC on 4/10/2015.

Prediction 04/08/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.