Admin Process totally exhaust us

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Respected All,

Case CR1 Visa

Interview held in Sep 2011

Put in Admin Process

letter Received in Mar 2013 n requested for updated documents and original Passport

submitted back all required documents in Mar 2013

Now still waiting for embassy response constantly check the status over ceac web site, but still showing admin process status update date change some time in last five months.

Any suggestions or relevant case members can comments or reply?

Thanks for Your Time.

Do you have red flags in your case? I hope you get your visa soon..

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

***Moved to waivers and AP from IR1/CR1 process and procedures***

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Respected All,

Case CR1 Visa

Put in Admin Process

letter Received in Mar 2013 n requested for updated documents and original Passport

Now still waiting for embassy response constantly check the status over ceac web site, but still showing admin process status update date change some time in last five months.

Thanks for Your Time.

How often has ur date changed?

Timeline

No flags .... all went smoothly from the documentations to interview just the administration process hanging, not sure why never understand the mechanism behind.

status update change quite frequently in early days of submission

thereafter once in two months time.

Timeline

No flags .... all went smoothly from the documentations to interview just the administration process hanging, not sure why never understand the mechanism behind.

status update change quite frequently in early days of submission

thereafter once in two months time.

During the first month, how often your status was updateD?

Timeline

Respected All,

Case CR1 Visa

Put in Admin Process

Thanks for Your Time.

francengland.....I had my interview in sep 2012 and got 221g AP in march 2013 got call from embassy for travell history in form of previous expired passports and which i mailed them on the same day,than i realized my case was updated evey single day continiously for about 3 weeks xcpt sunday and the last update was on my case march 27 and after that nothing and iam stuck on 27th march i dont know whats going on?from sep 2012 after my interview till march 2013 my case was updated more than 80 times but still in ADMIN PROCESS.

just pray from ALLAH that help all those who are stuck in AP.the thing i realized i that they are working only on latest cases of 2013 and they dont bother to work on old caese...beacuse alot of visas are issued those who had interview in 2013 not those who had in 2011 or 2012....ALLAH help us...

Timeline

In March 2013 the embassy asked for fresh documents and a new medical which we turned in during the month of April. There have been no updates to our case sense they received the new documents. Right now we have spent 14 months in AP with no end in sight.

Same thing is going on with my husband. I am a USC by birth. My hubby had his interview in jan 2012 and was put in AP since. In feb. 2013 we submitted new docs and as of today, we are still in AP. Our case gets updated whenever I send a email which is usually twice a month. Rather than that, nothing else. 20 months in AP aka 1 year 8 months. Anyone else???????????

• 2 weeks later...

francengland.....I had my interview in sep 2012 and got 221g AP in march 2013 got call from embassy for travell history in form of previous expired passports and which i mailed them on the same day,than i realized my case was updated evey single day continiously for about 3 weeks xcpt sunday and the last update was on my case march 27 and after that nothing and iam stuck on 27th march i dont know whats going on?from sep 2012 after my interview till march 2013 my case was updated more than 80 times but still in ADMIN PROCESS.

just pray from ALLAH that help all those who are stuck in AP.the thing i realized i that they are working only on latest cases of 2013 and they dont bother to work on old caese...beacuse alot of visas are issued those who had interview in 2013 not those who had in 2011 or 2012....ALLAH help us...

i am in the same situation my friend...since IR1 June2013...i am hoping that it will be sorted by Dec as 6 months will be completed by then..but by the looks of it and as in your case has about to cross 6 months processing limit..may be because of CR1 priority time is also involved..

Timeline

Respected All,

Is any one got idea how consulate deal with yesteryear which r pending specially bcz of AP (Adminheadbonk.gif Process) cases, what is priority times n how's its effect to immigrant n non-immigrant visas.

Appreciate your comments and advice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.