julitathomas0810

withdraw petition

80 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay for the first place it is not normal in a realtionship to cheat on our partner and getting pregnant from cheating is just a big slap on your face.Right there you should have stopped.You cannot start a relationship with all the lying and cheating.Anyway just stop contacting them all.You have no responsibilities to her.And I am right they are not married you cannot pass a petition if you lie even just once.They would know it right away and its clear that the guy cant get over her yet and the girl still holds on to him.If he is an ex bf she will have power to get her phone back and contact you telling you everything but seems like she still holds on to him cause they have kids.And the guy is lying about names of the kid too.Just get out of her life and dont loose hope.Dont give up keep your heads up youre gonna find that someone philippines or not it doesnt matter where shes from as long as she is honest loyal and loves you unconditionally.I am a single mom with a 2 year ld boy but I don want my fiance to support me cause its not his responsibility I can do it on my own im just fine.even if he wants me to have it i still say no cause I wanna show him im not like others and im not up to anything but simply his trust , caring, love and loyalty which i dont worry about.So I guess just for a girl saying no would tell you shes a good person or atleast tell you this could be a possible girl.If she asks anything from you shes not the best choice for ya thats just how it works.

Good luck and hope you find the right one for you.All the best.

I can say many things here, but in short, if there is more involvement of materialistic things specially money in any kind of relationship, it destroys everything, iam really sorry to hear about ur story, just withdraw ur petition n keep ur head high n be strong, she isn't last woman in ur life. GOD BLESS YOU.

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

we're in the same city, ormoc is just a small city what's her name?

Our Journey
Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Manila, Philippines
2006-02-14: Marriage

IR 1 VISA PETITION

2012-09-19: I-130 Sent
2012-09-24: I-130 NOA1
2012-09-28: Transfer Notice to Lee's Summit, Mo.
2012-12-03: APPROVED in 73 days from our NOA1 date!

2012-12-11: USCIS Shipped approved case to NVC
2012-12-18: NVC Received

dec 2012- June 2013 waiting time for my child's IR2 to catch up! (6months) so we can go medical and interview together

2013-07-11: Medical Exam Day

2013-07-19: Medical Exam-Personal Evaluation (reason anxiety meds taken) cancelled my 18th interview

2013-07-30 morning: Interview Day- Passed but waiting for medical release

2013-07-30 afternoon: Medical Exam Day - Immunization

2013-08-02 Purchase Ticket

2013-08-05 https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ status : ISSUED

2013-08-07: Visa Received
2013-09-10: POE Dallas, Texas

IR 2 VISA PETITION
2013-02-11: I-130 Sent
2013-04-03: I-130 NOA2 APPROVED in 51 days from our NOA date

2013-06-07: Both IR1/IR2 case AOS/IV BILL shows Paid

2013-06-17: Schedule interview online

2013-06-19: USEM Case Received
2013-06-24: Received email from USEM Case Received
2013-07-11: Medical Exam Day-no tst need to go back on the ff day

2013-07-15: Medical Exam Day- tst result (-) immunization

2013-07-18: Interview Day

2013-xx-xx: Visa Received
2013-09-10: POE Dallas, Texas

(USCIS/NVC letters took an average of 50 calendar days to arrive in the Philippines so we don't rely on letters, thanks God for internet and VJ)

UlsIp8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wow!!!!! Do not just email the embassy . Call them and do it fast, also call USCIS or make a info pass appointment and speak to the FDNS officer and tell the investigator what is going on. Sorry for the heartache

In the Philippines if someone stole your phone, they will never answer a call from that stolen phone. they will take the Sim card out and sold it. So hope you are not thinking that the phone was stolen . If you tolerate bulls**t once, it will just keep coming next time. Sorry this happened to you.

Some filipina like me is looking for a love of a foriegn guy and have a better future with them together.. But then also, some filipina is looking for money from a foreign guy so her and the filipino bf/husband can have the money together for their future. Lol

I know some of us are sucks ! so ashamed. :-(

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Timeline

Just leave her...she cheated u once, u'r too good to accept her after sleeping with another guy... Maybe she was not real to you... Idk. I cant judge her but when u say she got a baby from an ex, maybe she was not really serious about ur relationship... Just move on and God will give the right woman for you that will really love you deeply and will never cheat on you. God bless and i'm sorry this is happening to you right now...

an advice that i can say is asked a CENOMAR (certificate of NO marriage) from her. If she can provide that with the recent date , then she is not married but that guy who messaged you might have able to access her account and made some false stories. The best thing is talk to her personally. If she is married, theres no way the woman can apply for a fiancee visa without finding out in the USCIS stage first.

USCIS STAGE:

04-05-13- Mailed CR1 petition to USCIS
04-08-13- NOA 1 ( NBC)

04-17-13- Form I-797 received thru mail (official receipt)
11-18-13- transferred to Texas Service Center
12-12-13- NOA2 (at last!), no RFE smile.png

NVC STAGE:

01-06-14- shipped to NVC

01-13-14- NVC received

02-12-14- Case number, IIN & Beneficiary ID available through phonecall

02-24-14- DS-261 available and completed

02-26-14- Received email from NVC to pay AOS bill

02-27-14- paid AOS bill, in process

03-03-14- AOS bill appear as paid

03-15-14- Received email from NVC to pay IV bill; Mailed AOS packet

03-18-14- NVC received AOS packet, under review

03-27-14- paid IV fee, in process

03-28-14- Mailed IV packet

03-31-14- IV bill appear as paid, DS-260 available online and completed

04-02-14- received IV documents, under review

04-04-14- received AOS checklist

04-10-14- mailed corrected AOS checklist

04-18-14- corrected AOS logged into the system

05-02-14- CASE COMPLETE! (Phonecall) :dance: :dance:

05-09-14- CASE COMPLETE! (Email)

CONSULATE:

05-27-14- Medical at SLEC- passed! :dancing:

06-10-14- Interview at USEM - approved! :thumbs:

06-14-14- Visa on hand :D

Timeline

There are so many red flags in this relationship you just need to end it! Send a letter to USCIS and

withdraw your petition. The rest will just fall in place. Stop having any contact with her and whom

ever is answering the phone at the other end. Sorry, but it doesnt sound like she is in love with

you when she's cheated on you. She will only use you and probably has in the past.. Good luck

there are alot of good flipinas... when you cancel your I-134 you don't have to explain, just cancel it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Sounds like its time to get out, and cancel. You could always hire a local PI and one member lives in her city as I recall, for some investigation. But if you need to td that, do you really want the relationship? Sorry to hear this.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Don't rush with your decisions yet.. Check her CENOMAR, this certificate of no marriage should be recent then you decide.

Also, talk to her and have her tell you the truth... don't listen to rumors as it always doesnt end up nice. Its best if the truth comes from her.

You are a good man!I appreicate that.I like nice person.Before knowing the truth.Don't make any wrong decisons.That could bother you all life lone.Also could hurt other person badly.Maybe that's mistake.

Thanks God!

08-29-2006,Met my handsome hubby online(A down to earth,smart and kind guy looking for a compassionate chinese girl)

05-17-2010 had wedding ceremony
05-23-2012 Got marriage certificate
08-08-2012 Sent to Chicago lockbox,CR1
08-16-2012 got text message and email.Keep waiting.No NOA1 hardcopy.So we called.
09-17-2012 about this time,got NOA1 hard copy.Priority day August 13th
04-01-2013 cool,NOA2 approved.We both very excited.

05-28-2013 After waiting for almost 2months,Just noticed The NOA2 is wrong.Called USCIS to correct it.

06-11-2013 NVC recieved

06-24-2013 GUZ casefile number assiged

06-25-2013 Pay AOS fee,DS-3032 OPTIN email sent

07-11-2013 OPTIN accepted,Got GZO number

07-15-2013 Got IV fee email

07-16-2013 Paid IV fee

07-19-2013 AOS set sent

07-22-2013 DS-230 IV set sent

08-10-2013 Checklist cover letter

08-13-2013 Sent back the correction AOS

09-25-2013 Checlist cover letter again.But said no need to send back to NVC.just correct it and take to Interview

09-26-2013 Got interview date. November 25th

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Man she cheated on you and got pregnant she has more red flags than the China's flag lol, what did you expect from her? once a cheater always a cheater.Email the embassy and move on and learn from your mistakes as well.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called and he picked up her phone . He texts me on Facebook from her account . He was an old boyfriend thats all I knew . Could this be a lie ? F__K do i still want this at this point ?

I agree. Don't make rash decisions. Just calmly talk to her and present her with the stuff you found out and you should know (c'mon you were gonna marry her so you have to have some at least gut reaction to her statements) and then decide from then on. If you really do feel like you're being duped - cut the girl loose! Simply email the Manila Embassy with all the information and tell them you wish to withdraw as you feel you are being scammed into a fraud and they should be able to stop it. I am so sorry you are going through this - being cheated and confused is not a way to go! Best of luck! goofy.gif

are you serious bro. she got pregnant and cheated on you. And you worked it out.!?!?

STOOOP it right now.

You can never turn a H*e into a house wife.

I agreed with your sentiments regarding trust but there's no need for this. Men cheat on their wives all the time, things get worked out, so why is it different if the woman is the cheater? The "h*e to house wife" comment was really uncalled for.

Met in person for the first time: April 23, 2011 in Docklands, London, UK
Engaged: October 29th, 2012 at the John Hancock Building in Chicago, US

Filed K-1 visa application: April 4, 2013
Received text/email notification: April 12, 2013
Received NOA1 in mail: April 17, 2013
Received NOA2 text/email: August 6th, 2013 (at 9:45pm!)

NVC received packet: August 30th, 2013

Beneficiary rcvd "Packet 3" instructions: September 13, 2013

Embassy rcvd completed "Packet 3": September 24, 2013

Police certificate rcvd: September 27, 2013

Medical Appointment: October 2, 2013

Medical Received at Embassy: October 17, 2013 (delay due to request for further info)

Embassy appointment/Visa Approved!!!: November 21st, 2013

VISA RECEIVED!!!: November 28th, 2013

Beneficiary Arrived!!!: December 5th, 2013

Married December 22nd, 2013

Filing to POE: 8 months, 1 day

Filed AoS application: April 5th, 2014

Received NOA1 in mail: April 11th, 2014 (no text/email)

Received NOA2 in mail: September 2nd, 2014 (still no text/email)

Separated: September 2015

Timeline

I would agree. If a prospective mate starts asking for money that is a sign. Usually bad. I had smany girls on line prior to meeting my one true love that asked for money on the first or second chat. Guess what I did with those contacts??? I deleted them and blocked them. And BEWARE of the my baby, grandma, granpa, uncle, mom, dad, aunty, cousin, sister, brother.....is in the hospital. This is a commonly used ploy. It seems this scenario has been passed from one generation to the next. In my case I visited my girl before I ever sent her any money. She never asked me for money, even after my first visit. Believe it or not there is a web site that Filipinos often use. It is a site where you can learn lies and stories that work. You can cut and paste one lie after another. You can make up a whole person that does not exist. I am not saying that the Filipino girls are the only nationality that have a site like this. I am sure they are available in many countries and languages. Sad really. I am serious, I have seen the site...I will not mention it here because as far as I am concerned it is evil. I mean people share their stories and excuses like it is a joke. It's really horrible.

Aloha Ke Akua

While I certainly agree that this is a sad and bad situation and I feel sorry for the OP, let's not confuse girls you might chat with a time or two and ask for money vs. a fiancée you are about to marry. Many guys I know who were in the k1 process sent their fiancée some sort of allowance. Of course if the girl said she needed 20k/month for food that would be a red flag. But a guy who wants to help the woman he is about to marry isn't itself a red flag.

O course in this case a scam seems likely.

Edited by davenjanet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.