jgoodman

September 2013 Filers

1,034 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Thank you! It's been a crazy couple of weeks as my company decided to not renew my work permit in Israel. She's been pretty confused about what to since I took care of most of the paper work. Now I need to educate her on all this stuff :)

Filled AOS/AP/EAD: 2014-04-09

Biometrics: 2014-05-08

AOS approved for interview: 2014-06-24

AOS Interview: 2014-07-30, Approved.

GC received: 2014-08-11
ROC Sent: 2016-04-29

ROC packet received at California Service Center: 05-02-16

NOA1 (Received 05-13-16): Letter dated 05-02-16
ROC Biometrics: 2016-06-02

Filed for Re-entry permit: 2016-06-03

Re-entry permit biometrics: 2016-07-14

Re-entry permit approved: 2016-12-07
Re-entry permit received: 2016-12-10, Only got 6 month re-entry permit????
ROC Approved: 2017-02-09

Hi everyone! I was just wondering for those of you that got approved fast. How accurate was your estimated time that VJ provided ?

Goodluck to everyone keep us posted!

Sent 129f- Sep. 24

NOA1- Oct. 1

Alien # changed - Oct. 3

Waiting oh soo patiently...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I never used the VJ estimated timeline. Everything said 5 months when I checked USCIS, watched on here and some around my timeframe had gotten approved from the same service center. Which service center did yours get sent?

Filled AOS/AP/EAD: 2014-04-09

Biometrics: 2014-05-08

AOS approved for interview: 2014-06-24

AOS Interview: 2014-07-30, Approved.

GC received: 2014-08-11
ROC Sent: 2016-04-29

ROC packet received at California Service Center: 05-02-16

NOA1 (Received 05-13-16): Letter dated 05-02-16
ROC Biometrics: 2016-06-02

Filed for Re-entry permit: 2016-06-03

Re-entry permit biometrics: 2016-07-14

Re-entry permit approved: 2016-12-07
Re-entry permit received: 2016-12-10, Only got 6 month re-entry permit????
ROC Approved: 2017-02-09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Just received text on NOA2, approved on 10/16/13 actually quite late in the evening almost 8pm. Total was 41 days for approval.

congrats!!!!

Jess & Mohamed

I never used the VJ estimated timeline. Everything said 5 months when I checked USCIS, watched on here and some around my timeframe had gotten approved from the same service center. Which service center did yours get sent?

Mine was also sent to California. I know the processing time is 5 months, but the VJ timeline gives me hope since it says november :( I was just wondering if anyones was close to their VJ timelines

Hi all, I'm @FrozenGlitter's significant other,thanks for the good wishes! Over to me now... and sending off for the police certificate today. So happy - but it's come around so much quicker than we ever expected!

@ @mickeyminnie - we're starting to call for that on Monday, though expect it won't be there yet!

Timeline

Mine was also sent to California. I know the processing time is 5 months, but the VJ timeline gives me hope since it says november sad.png I was just wondering if anyones was close to their VJ timelines

Many September filers are getting their NOA2 wayyyy before the average of 5 months.

>>That's right. A handful of early September filers got their NOA2 already!<<

We can only hope and pray and wish we get ours too.

waiting.......... ClockWatch2.gif

Jess & Mohamed

Timeline

We just got our NOA2 the 17th!!! smile.png So approved in 31 days! Very surprised at how fast it went!

awesomeeeeeeee. congrats tessyht!

Gives me some hope for the Texas service center.

Jess & Mohamed

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

wow that was fast!!! congrats :)goofy.gif

yay glad there is a september filers thread :)

Congratulations! I got mine in 20 days too. California really seems to be burning through them so fast.

9/4/2013 - Sent 129F

9/5/2013 - Application landed

9/9/2013 - NOA 1

9/14/2013 - NOA Hardcopy recieved

9/27/2013 - Alien registration number was changed

10/28/2013 - NOA2 notification

12/16/2013 - Sent to NVC (--- this took WAY Too long)

12/27/2013 - Arrived at NVC

1/6/2013 - Packet 3

1/17/2014 - DS-160 submitted

1/21/2014 - Readiness form completed

2/7/2014 - Medical Completed

2/22/2014 - Letter from embassy with interview date

3/13/2014 - Interview!!!!!

.......waiting......headbonk.gif.......... whistling.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am really happy so many of us Sep filers are already approved. I did not expect that.

Now, what are you guy's doing for the next step? Calling NVC? What number are you calling?

Please share your strategies on how to move on as quickly as possible to the embassy interview.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.