jgoodman

September 2013 Filers

1,034 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I created an account at the USCIS site and checked my case status.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

This is what it says.

Initial Review

On September 4, 2013, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

Timeline

Still nothing in the mail. I did find another Filipina here on VJ that will be moving to my state. She should be here around Thanksgiving. My Fiance is happy there will be another Filipina here who is going through the adjustment phase at the same time she is. They have exchanged e-mails and now hopefully will become friends through the process. Life is good

Timeline

Received my hard copy Form I-797C, Notice of Action in the mail yesterday!

I have a question, there are two dates on the form. a received date of Sep 04 and a notice date of Sep 6. Which date is the one I should put in my timeline?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Sent in my I-129F on Aug, 29th. Got email receipt on Sept 6th. It's being forwarded to the CSC, hoping they will move it along as my work here may be coming to a close soon. Best of luck to everyone.

Filled AOS/AP/EAD: 2014-04-09

Biometrics: 2014-05-08

AOS approved for interview: 2014-06-24

AOS Interview: 2014-07-30, Approved.

GC received: 2014-08-11
ROC Sent: 2016-04-29

ROC packet received at California Service Center: 05-02-16

NOA1 (Received 05-13-16): Letter dated 05-02-16
ROC Biometrics: 2016-06-02

Filed for Re-entry permit: 2016-06-03

Re-entry permit biometrics: 2016-07-14

Re-entry permit approved: 2016-12-07
Re-entry permit received: 2016-12-10, Only got 6 month re-entry permit????
ROC Approved: 2017-02-09

So just filed sept. 4 received acceptance sept. 10 )

But as I read post from previous ...I'm getting a little sad :-(

First, my petition went to Texas...from reading..is slow

Second, we really didnt have much "evidence" to go with our petition. No pictures ,specifically.

I have been over to visit maybe 5/6 times over the course of 4 years and just this past year decided to get married....but no rings..when I am on vacation I just enjoy myself, I honestly don't like having pictures if myself...

He has been my strength through a very rough time in my life

So I am very worried we don't have enough to prove we really want/need to be together

I-129f sent on Sep. 6th. NOA1 received Sep. 13th. Sent to the CSC. Hopefully the process will move quickly. From looking at the previous few months filers, it seems to be picking up pace.

Timeline

Hi Watdog, Tati618, and TylerMaria,

Welcome to this thread.

I hope things move quickly and smoothly for us all! Let's hope the pace continues to pick up for all of us and we are on a faster track for approval.

Thanks Jgoodman...

this site is very overwhelming but helpful! Sometimes I read things and it makes me happy and excited...then I read not so good things and I get nervous!

But again, thanks for the welcome and good luck through your journey as well! :-)

Timeline

Hi Tati618, I think we all feel the same way as you do. I see some people who have been approved in a few months and others who take twice that long even without an RFE. All we can do is wait for the next update. Let's hope that is soon for all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all!

We are joining you on the September files, all the best all!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

"TO LOVE IS NOTHING. TO BE LOVED IS SOMETHING. BUT TO BE LOVED BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE...IS EVERYTHING."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine goes out in the mail tomorrow (sept 18). And yes I went on the USCIS website and got their current form. I will keep everyone posted.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Ours goes out tomorrow. Let the waiting begin!

K-1:

I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox: 20/09/2013

USPS delivery confirmation: 23/09/2013

Check cashed: 26/09/2013

NOA1 email: 26/09/2013

NOA1 hardcopy: 28/09/2013

Alien Registration Number: 18/10/2013

NOA2 email: 29/10/2013

NOA2 hardcopy: 31/10/2013

TSC ships to NVC: 12/11/2013

NVC received: 15/11/2013

NVC left: 22/11/2013

London received: 25/11/2013

CEAC marked as "Ready" 02/12/2013

'Packet 3' received: 18/12/2013

DS-2001 emailed: 02/01/2014

Medical: 13/01/2014

Medical logged: 16/01/2014

Interview scheduled (CEAC update called DoS): 23/01/2014

Interview: 20/02/2014...APPROVED!!!

CEAC case creation date changed: 21/02/2014

CEAC changed to Administrative Processing 21/02/2014

CEAC changed to Issued: 24/02/2014

DX delivered visa package: 27/02/2014

Entered US: 05/05/2014

Married: 04/07/2014

NOA1-NOA2 = 33 days

AOS:

Filed: 22/07/14

NOA1: 27/07/14

Biometrics: 02/09/14

EAD/AP:16/09/14

NPIW letter: 02/01/15

RFE for new medical: 21/05/2015

RFE mailed: 15/06/2015

AOS approved: 23/07/2015

Welcome Notice rec'd: 25/07/2015

Green Card rc'd: 24/08/2015

NOA1-NOA2 = 364 DAYS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.