madtownguy

The bar girl...

137 posts in this topic

No, just haven't figgered out how to see PMs on this "smart" phone. Only hitting VJ in my very limited spare time lately.

And I AM ok... just ask me, I'll tell ya! ;)

I never said that,,or incinuated it,,I think travelling to a country and meeting a woman is awesome,,good.gif

meeting them online is cool too!

You say you never said it or even insinuated it.

I know there is some here who found thier wives in bars,,,and they wont come clean,,,,besides whats the differnce? a bar or the internet? I personally like to test drive something before i make a purchase if you get my drift

I dont see any difference between meeting a girl in a bar and some guy who sits in front of his pc with potatoe chips all over his big gut

picking out which girl to spill his guts to. And then sends money to said girl,,,,,this is strange behaviour indeed

I have never said where I met my fiancee. IF I did meet her in a bar,,its no big deal to me,,,the point I'm trying to make is most guys on here pat themselves on the back "for not marrying a bg"

but yet sit in front of the pc and "pic one out of a virtual lineup" they may have their clothes on on the date sites,,,but its still the same game and these guys somehow cant see that.

Sure look like you said it. And that's only in this thread, I'm sure you've said more in others.

Awww shucky darn and slop the chickens,,you got me on that one,,I guess now that i think about it,,,to me its the same,,,

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

Yeah, Nibbles, you did say it, more than once. But you're only partly right.

Sitting in a bar and paying women to have sex with you is NOT the same as meeting online and (maybe) getting to know someone well enough that you'd spend thousands to bring her (or him, depending on your tastes) to the US to marry you. First off, it's MUCH CHEAPER to go the prostitute in a bar route, and it's superficial. Which some people thrive on; they are afraid to commit, or perhaps they don't want to give up "playing the field" whenever they want, or they just want the sex without the pillow talk.

I'm not knocking you if you choose to pay bar fines; I have friends who do it regularly, one of whom has been doing it for years, having done it with MANY MANY women, and never once wore a condom. How he is still alive and disease-free today is way beyond my comprehension. But that's what he wants, it's his money, so... he will keep doing it as long as he can get away with it.

Here's the thing, from my standpoint... not all "bar girls" are prostitutes. Some work there, but don't get into the sex scene. Said girl might make a good wife, as long as she wasn't "corrupted" by the money and flashy lifestyle. Knew a girl like that in Korea. Gorgeous, knew it, and wouldn't have sex with anyone, was just there to "rob" the guys of their drinky money. She had a BF back home (or maybe it was a husband, not sure). So can you get the same quality of a girl who works in a bar as you can online? Certainly. I think it just depends on HOW she makes her money in the bar, and HOW LONG she has been doing it. And it certainly doesn't take a bar girl to scam online "lovers" into sending money. They are on the dating sites, too. That's why it's best to take your time and get to know the person on the other end of that dating site. And even then, sometimes....

BAMM!!! You find out she ain't what you thought when you show up unexpectedly to meet her. Had a friend of a friend do that once, and he came home much poorer and broken hearted; I believe he talked to her online for almost a year, only to find out he was one of several, and said girl either had a Pinoy hubby or was going to marry the richest John she had strung along. It happens, and not just in the PI.

But here's a question for you, after your several (most closed) threads beating around the subject... since you are self-admittedly into paying bar girls for sex, and since you don't seem to want to be tied down, why settle now? Why not just continue paying for the "temporary good times" vs. marrying one? I'd wager you'll save money in the long run doing it the way you have been all along. So why?

Dang Dave,,,you pretty much nailed it buddy,,, I agree 100% with what you stated.

as far as why i am settleing down? Well like your buddy i still cant believe I'm disease free after all these years,,,i havent ran the bars since '05

I have just grown up i guess,,I learned that sex with a girl you paid and she doesnt care about you is just mutual masturbation.

i found one that is smart, attractive and loves me,,,so I am going to marry hergood.gif

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Niblet seems rather prone to prurient questions. Maybe he needs to get out to some bars rather than trying to get salacious details on other's private lives.

He's compensating. wink.png

(secret7vf.gif Btw...your post = now that's a certain flair with words. star_smile.gif )

Awww shucky darn and slop the chickens,,you got me on that one,,I guess now that i think about it,,,to me its the same,,,

A few questions for you:

1: Your concept where prostitution is the same as meeting online, does that include all forms of online communication or just if they meet on a dating site?

2. Are both participants prostitutes or just the female?

3. Does this rule apply in all countries or just when it is a relationship between an American and a Filipina?

Let's look at this from a different angle...(i'm gonna go lazy on punctuation & also mix in some text speak...Apologies if I 4get some1's favorite)

ranting33va.gif "#######! Once a ####### always a #######, what a #######, filthy #######, dirty #######, street #######, crack #######, she's a #######, such a #######, born a #######, can't trust a #######, look at that #######. f-ing #######, attention #######, brainless #######, bow legged #######, what do you expect? She's a #######, ranting33va.gif .......etc. etc."

Every country & every language has a word for = #######. I bet - Every country & every language combines words with ####### to enhance & use as an insult. (maybe even the Dalai lama) I would bet money = even the South American jungle tribes have coined a few ####### catch phrase insults. wink.png

Now, let's try this =

"Internet dater!, date site woman!, online dater!, dating website woman!, Filipino Cupid girl! Christian Mingle woman!, Match dot com lady!,....' huh.png

Hmmmm...it just doesn't have the same punch does it? unsure.png

(but) I am sure some1 out there...perhaps even our pretend VJ - Buscador... had a terrible experience with the Online Dating approach = got took for a ride & left with a broken heart / empty pocket. & I bet...Buscador might say something like = "all those internet dating sites are for losers chasing scammers"...why? Coz Buscador projects his failure...his pathetic failure - as every1s reality. It's quite psychotic. wacko.png Desensitization therapy might help Buscador...but...Buscador chooses to nurse his dark psychosis ..very pathetic. helpsmilie.gif

Well, that was fun! smile.png

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

I have just grown up i guess,,I learned that sex with a girl you paid and she doesnt care about you is just mutual masturbation.

Based on your posts = I've developed this image of you =

g1325911142703189353.jpg

i found one that is smart

Does that mean you will "let" her make some decisions?

ha ha nice attempt at humour guys,,,,

I think married guys are the worst offenders,,I mean you are paying more money for sex than any monger,,,so a wife is the most expensive woman you will ever lie with

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

A few questions for you:

1: Your concept where prostitution is the same as meeting online, does that include all forms of online communication or just if they meet on a dating site?

well its not the same per say,,but how is it different? evey one has there clothes on? ,look at the girl on my avatar she is displaying her wares to attract a husband same "concep"t as prostitution

2. Are both participants prostitutes or just the female?

both

3. Does this rule apply in all countries or just when it is a relationship between an American and a Filipina?

yes rule applies everywhere

Edited by Niblet

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

digging.jpg

i can see this thread is going places.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.