madtownguy

The bar girl...

137 posts in this topic

You sound like a tool dude.

1) Wouldn't it be better to state = You seem like a tool or ...I think you're a tool.....or do you hear my written words in your head? wacko.png You are a feeler & not a thinker huh. tongue_ss.gif

2) Having read some of your prior posts and POVs - Seeming like a tool to you = a compliment.

3) You proved your quality by attacking mine. Must be that "redneck uncouth" comment burned just a bit? Hit close huh? Get over it. I am entitled to an opinion & can express it just the same as the next.

I think this thread has petered out,,I thank those who have stepped forward and gave their honest thoughts and opinions,,and those that dont want to discuss the past relationships

well thats cool to It dont bother me,,you have your reasons,,,even though I think its rubbish I think they are the one not being honest with themselves,,but hey thats there choice

Who is the OP? Are you & MTG 1 in the same? It's not your call coz it's not your thread...is it?

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

1) i agree with madtownguy you obviously have something to hide or are ashamed that you had a failed relationship,,,

2) I dont give a tinkers damn what anyone thinks of medancin5hr.gif

3) patriot, I had high hopes for you,,,,,I thought you would be a little "witty'er" than that

1) Nothing to hide. No shame. None of your business. You haven't presented any sensible reason for why you ask the question other than an attempt to troll.

2) You obviously do care. Every post you write exposes how much you care = quite a bit = like you're seeking some sort of anointing.

3) Who said he was being witty? Think on his words & you might find the hidden meaning. You like to "prospect"...so do some soul searching. Let me help = Your impotence is laid out on display dude.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

No cutting response? huh.png I suppose changing soiled sheets & bedpans keeps a man too busy for VJ. tongue_ss.gif Have to wait until break time. yes.gif

eb0dfafc.gif whatever dude

Edited by Niblet

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

1) Nothing to hide. No shame. None of your business. You haven't presented any sensible reason for why you ask the question other than an attempt to troll.

Not trolling,simply trying to have an educational adult discussion- something most are unable to grasp

2) You obviously do care. Every post you write exposes how much you care = quite a bit = like you're seeking some sort of anointing.

Im seeking the truth and trying to hammer a point into thick skulls

3) Who said he was being witty? Think on his words & you might find the hidden meaning. You like to "prospect"...so do some soul searching. Let me help = Your impotence is laid out on display dude.

I dont have time to get my decoder ring on and try to find the hidden meaning in Patriots post,,you got something to say,,say it otherwise dont speak in riddles

Why cant you guys discuss how you were unable to control your life and ended up with 1 or more ex wife and a bunch of kids?

so the answer is log on to a dating site and find a foreigner??? wow,,and your cqalling me names for being a sex tourist,,sounds like I had more fun along the way

how is this relationship with a pinay different from the first one (or 2)??? you (the male) certainly hasnt changed!!

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Why cant you guys discuss how you were unable to control your life and ended up with 1 or more ex wife and a bunch of kids?

so the answer is log on to a dating site and find a foreigner??? wow,,and your cqalling me names for being a sex tourist,,sounds like I had more fun along the way

how is this relationship with a pinay different from the first one (or 2)??? you (the male) certainly hasnt changed!!

I'm still trying to figure out how you think that meeting a woman online, talking to her for weeks and months, traveling to see her (for many it is multiple trips), meeting her family, falling in love at some point during the whole process, marrying and spending a life together..... is the same as picking up a prostitute in a bar.

Yeah, go ahead and explain how they're the same.

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that someone who married then got divorced is less in control of their lives than someone who never committed to someone, choosing instead to have sex with prostitutes?

Filed: Timeline

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that someone who married then got divorced is less in control of their lives than someone who never committed to someone, choosing instead to have sex with prostitutes?

According to Niblet, between his personality and huge gut, he resigned himself to pay to play, and love has nothing to do with it.

Filed: Timeline

I do know of a case very similar to Niblet's. Suffice to say, she ran up a phone bill of $5,000 the first month in the US, decided she didn't want to live in some remote community in the Arizona desert taking care of his senile father, and left for NYC to be an au pair for some rich folks. She only came for visits to adjust status and to remove conditions, all paid for by his attorney. Last I heard, she was trying to bring her Filipino boyfriend over so she could marry him.

Edited by The Patriot

I'm still trying to figure out how you think that meeting a woman online, talking to her for weeks and months, traveling to see her (for many it is multiple trips), meeting her family, falling in love at some point during the whole process, marrying and spending a life together..... is the same as picking up a prostitute in a bar.

Yeah, go ahead and explain how they're the same.

I never said that,,or incinuated it,,I think travelling to a country and meeting a woman is awesome,,good.gif

meeting them online is cool too!

basically yes,,at least that person that goes with prostitutes doesnt wreck another life and some kid's lives

According to Niblet, between his personality and huge gut, he resigned himself to pay to play, and love has nothing to do with it.

Heh heh that one got a chuckle out of me,,,but in my youth I didnt have a big gut,,its only been the last 10 yrs or so

I do know of a case very similar to Niblet's. Suffice to say, she ran up a phone bill of $5,000 the first month in the US, decided she didn't want to live in some remote community in the Arizona desert taking care of his senile father, and left for NYC to be an au pair for some rich folks. She only came for visits to adjust status and to remove conditions, all paid for by his attorney. Last I heard, she was trying to bring her Filipino boyfriend over so she could marry him.

And Who would blame her??

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Niblet seems rather prone to prurient questions. Maybe he needs to get out to some bars rather than trying to get salacious details on other's private lives.

You need to learn a new favorite word.

And what's wrong with talking about sex? Or the minimum amount of hair that a Pinay has on her body?

basically yes,,at least that person that goes with prostitutes doesnt wreck another life and some kid's lives

You assume that I am the one who did the wrecking; while I admit I can be an ### at times, and am nowhere near what most women would call a perfect husband, I was not the one who did the wrecking in my marriage. It takes two to tango (both bad and good), and sometimes only one partner chooses to continue dancing...

But I agree that the kids suffer the most. It is an unfortunate truth of any divorce. The only thing worse is parents staying together "for the kids' sake" when they practically hate each other.

Oh well, keep renting if that is your wont. I hope it continues to work out for you.

You assume that I am the one who did the wrecking; while I admit I can be an ### at times, and am nowhere near what most women would call a perfect husband, I was not the one who did the wrecking in my marriage. It takes two to tango (both bad and good), and sometimes only one partner chooses to continue dancing...

But I agree that the kids suffer the most. It is an unfortunate truth of any divorce. The only thing worse is parents staying together "for the kids' sake" when they practically hate each other.

Oh well, keep renting if that is your wont. I hope it continues to work out for you.

Dave, you continue to ignore my PM's so I just wanted to say I think your OK in my book. My point alongtime ago was that Pinays make better wives than there American counterparts,,,

you seem to be living proof I havent done any "renting" since 2005,,My Pinay will be here in a monthdancin5hr.gif

Edited by Niblet

K1 Visa Event Date

I-129F Sent :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.