jordanianprincess

Question about Morocco

106 posts in this topic

If my husband didn't find such a good job opportunity in Texas, I would NEVER agree to move there.....no offense but its just not my kind of place...

don;t worry there are ALOT of us here who feel the same way. We get through each day by creating our own communitites. I live in a very NON-Texas neighborhood. Not Scary at all! :lol:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Considering I am the only one here with a fiance from Erfoud and I laughed, I think you have no worries.

Erfoud is full of those Berbers who did not make nice with the French and can tell you a thing or two about the Berbers from the Mountains who did. They are a very unique group - these desert berbers and so absolutely fabulous!

And you want to bring this poor guy to TEXAS??? :whistle: Houston, Texas??? West Texas might be better . . . more desert like there . . . and a few mountains out in the El Paso area. :innocent:

Just thinking about how things change alot for SO's when we bring them here . . . . Dallas is definitely cleaner and quieter and GREENER than Cairo . . . but i worry that the hubster will actually miss it . . . hehe!!! I know he will be missing his family . . .

Really! It is so true. My SO is not a city kind of guy. You should have seen him in Marrakech and Casa! I am hoping our home will provide something of an oasis in the evenings to ease the homesickness. At least that is what I tell him.

RE: Texas If I didn't have this really good job here I wouldn;t bring ANYBODY to Texas :crying:

texans have a bigger state of mind. when i die, i may not go to heaven....but texas is as close as i've been......

tex-flag1.gif

You are so right Charles. it's the mentality I run from everyday. Although with so man transplants it not quite so prevalent as it was just 10 years ago

man transplants? :blink: i'm starting to worry about texas now

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

man transplants? :blink: i'm starting to worry about texas now

:lol::lol::lol: well "man" transplants could make Texas a very intersting place to live. :P

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

it took us forever to get thru texas..its HUGE! It was fairly flat too...I became quite monotonous (sp)... I live in Missouri and really like the different scenery changes here. If my husband didn't find such a good job opportunity in Texas, I would NEVER agree to move there.....no offense but its just not my kind of place...

Where do you like in MO??? I drove up to Springfield in September then visited my sister in Rogers Arkansas before driving back to Dallas thru Ft. Smith . . . . I love northwestern Arkansas . . . still don't want a chicken plucking job though OR work for Wal-mart (even as a tech professional I've heard it ain't so great)! :innocent:

Oh, and don't worry about not liking Texas . . . I'd live in northern California if I could afford it :thumbs: .

i'm not far from springfield... only about 2 to 3 hours from there... near jefferson city... next time you come up..lets get together (if i'm not gone by then :crying: )

If my husband didn't find such a good job opportunity in Texas, I would NEVER agree to move there.....no offense but its just not my kind of place...

don;t worry there are ALOT of us here who feel the same way. We get through each day by creating our own communitites. I live in a very NON-Texas neighborhood. Not Scary at all! :lol:

thanks..that makes me feel better.... but still..missouri is a big place so why can't we just move somewhere else in missouri...yeah i've talked to hiim about it but it doesn't change the opportunity he has....uggg..MEN....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Heyyyy not all Canadians wish they were americans :devil:

AOS/EAD/AP:

Apr. 24 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Sent to Chicago Lockbox

Apr. 25 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Arrived at Chicago

Apr. 30 2007: NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

May 02 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Cheques cashed

May 03 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Touched

May 22 2007: RFE

May 25 2007: Biometrics for EAD

May 29 2007: EAD Touched

Jun. 06 2007: Biometrics for AOS Completed at the same time as EAD

Jun. 08 2007: RFE sent back

Jun. 11 2007: RFE Rec'd

Jun. 13 2007: AOS Touched

Jun. 14 2007: AOS Touched

Jun. 18 2007: AOS Touched

Jul. 10 2007: EAD and AP Touched and approved!

Aug. 17 2007: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!!!

Lifting Conditions:

Jun. 15 2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug. 14 2009: Biometrics

Sep. 17 2009: Approved!

Pillowcased: Diary of a Madwoman. Full timeline coming soon!

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Kansas is about the flattest most boring place on God's earth! In Colorado, all you have to do is start a sentence with "I drove through Kansas . . ." and EVERYONE knows what's coming next. I drove through Kansas three years ago with one of my kids and the main subject of conversation was "OMG! WHEN THE HELL IS THIS STATE GOING TO END?!!!!". I've droven across the whole continent more than once, but I will never drive through Kansas again. It's like Groundhog Day!

Sorry, but that's what Coloradans think of Kansas.

that's western kansas. we do have some hills in the eastern part.

one joke i've heard about western kansas is if your dog runs off, you can still see it for 3 days :jest:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

he's at work :crying: I will leave the second he gets home at 11 though!!!

angelk, I miss our chats. I hope everything is going well...you know how to reach me if you need to :)

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
Kansas is about the flattest most boring place on God's earth! In Colorado, all you have to do is start a sentence with "I drove through Kansas . . ." and EVERYONE knows what's coming next. I drove through Kansas three years ago with one of my kids and the main subject of conversation was "OMG! WHEN THE HELL IS THIS STATE GOING TO END?!!!!". I've droven across the whole continent more than once, but I will never drive through Kansas again. It's like Groundhog Day!

Sorry, but that's what Coloradans think of Kansas.

that's western kansas. we do have some hills in the eastern part.

one joke i've heard about western kansas is if your dog runs off, you can still see it for 3 days :jest:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

another bad thing about western kansas - the dogs have to go all the way to colorado to find a tree :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

What's all this smack I'm hearing about Texas ? :blink: Well I guess it's understandable if you live in North Texas or East Texas :unsure: ... but (L) South Texas (L) is quite nice :thumbs:

Here are a few scenes of beautiful San Antonio:

sariverwalklightskg2.jpg

sanantonioriverwalktp9.jpg

riverwalkcafeslh3.jpg

landmarkbuildingkb5.jpg

riverwalkrivercenterzr4.jpg

nightriverwalkrainut0.jpg

riverwalkinlightscw6.jpg

nightalamons5.jpg

alamoatnightyr3.jpg

sanantonioatnightmz5.jpg

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

I visited San Antonio when I was little and I can remember a light show on the Riverwalk, it was gorgeous.

AOS/EAD/AP:

Apr. 24 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Sent to Chicago Lockbox

Apr. 25 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Arrived at Chicago

Apr. 30 2007: NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

May 02 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Cheques cashed

May 03 2007: AOS/EAD/AP Touched

May 22 2007: RFE

May 25 2007: Biometrics for EAD

May 29 2007: EAD Touched

Jun. 06 2007: Biometrics for AOS Completed at the same time as EAD

Jun. 08 2007: RFE sent back

Jun. 11 2007: RFE Rec'd

Jun. 13 2007: AOS Touched

Jun. 14 2007: AOS Touched

Jun. 18 2007: AOS Touched

Jul. 10 2007: EAD and AP Touched and approved!

Aug. 17 2007: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!!!

Lifting Conditions:

Jun. 15 2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug. 14 2009: Biometrics

Sep. 17 2009: Approved!

Pillowcased: Diary of a Madwoman. Full timeline coming soon!

Timeline
What's all this smack I'm hearing about Texas ? :blink: Well I guess it's understandable if you live in North Texas or East Texas :unsure: ... but (L) South Texas (L) is quite nice :thumbs:

Here are a few scenes of beautiful San Antonio:

sariverwalklightskg2.jpg

sanantonioriverwalktp9.jpg

riverwalkcafeslh3.jpg

landmarkbuildingkb5.jpg

riverwalkrivercenterzr4.jpg

nightriverwalkrainut0.jpg

riverwalkinlightscw6.jpg

nightalamons5.jpg

alamoatnightyr3.jpg

sanantonioatnightmz5.jpg

you go girl! get em! :dance::dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

MK..I didn't know you were in San Antonio. What a great place. If more of Texas was like that, we all would be better off!

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: Timeline

MK..I didn't know you were in San Antonio. What a great place. If more of Texas was like that, we all would be better off!

Maybe for some . . . Dallas is as far south in Texas as I ever want to live anymore . . . and I've been here many years and actually do like it . . . my allergies get sooooooooooo bad the closer I get to the coast. And I like Houston but the humidity drives me crazy . . . and the traffic is worse. I don't even think I can live in Arkansas anymore because the allergy producing plants are so bad in the "greener" spots . . all that water and cedar too!! But I love the mountains . . . so part of me wants to live in New Mexico . . . dry, desert, mountains . . . hehe, and I can get New Mexican style Mexican food . . . spicy!!!!

:thumbs:

Maybe for some . . . Dallas is as far south in Texas as I ever want to live anymore . . . and I've been here many years and actually do like it . . . my allergies get sooooooooooo bad the closer I get to the coast. And I like Houston but the humidity drives me crazy . . . and the traffic is worse. I don't even think I can live in Arkansas anymore because the allergy producing plants are so bad in the "greener" spots . . all that water and cedar too!! But I love the mountains . . . so part of me wants to live in New Mexico . . . dry, desert, mountains . . . hehe, and I can get New Mexican style Mexican food . . . spicy!!!!

:thumbs:

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.