Ryan H

NVC Filers - September 2013

412 posts in this topic

If it'll arrive tomorrow, I suggest you start calling on Monday and then as often as you wish after that (I suggest daily).

No, it doesn't take 30 days to just review one package. It merely takes that long to GET to your package. It'll probably only take half an hour to review or so. But there's a looooong queue of packages, thus the long wait.

Thanks Saylin. good.gif

They say they take 30 days but u never know when your turn came to get reviewed in between 30 days smile.png may be after 3 days u get approved may be after 5 days.. But they always tell you maximum time which is 30 days..

That would be awesome, She's! I'll hope for the best. They only got it yesterday, so I guess I'll give it until mid-week to start calling....

APPROVED 2/13/2014! dancin5hr.gif Day before heart.gif day. rose.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That would be awesome, She's! I'll hope for the best. They only got it yesterday, so I guess I'll give it until mid-week to start calling....

I m waiting too for my case complete .. Very discouraged now.. :( they are damn slow..

I m waiting too for my case complete .. Very discouraged now.. sad.png they are damn slow..

I know. I got a response to an email from 2 weeks ago. It is super slow. So....I've just sent the IV package today. They got the AOS package last week. I guess I have to wait a week or so to be bothered calling. Since the two packets went about a week apart...I'm just thinking it might be towards the end of November before everything is completed. I'm hoping and praying that we don't get a checklist. Did you get one, She's?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know. I got a response to an email from 2 weeks ago. It is super slow. So....I've just sent the IV package today. They got the AOS package last week. I guess I have to wait a week or so to be bothered calling. Since the two packets went about a week apart...I'm just thinking it might be towards the end of November before everything is completed. I'm hoping and praying that we don't get a checklist. Did you get one, She's?

Ya I get that and it's painful because it's stupid error.. In AOS package gross income wS not written according to new pattern.. So they want me to send them with new figures.. It's crazy.. But I send them the very next day cause it was minor thing.. Now I'm waiting for case complete... I called they said please wait 30 days..

Ya I get that and it's painful because it's stupid error.. In AOS package gross income wS not written according to new pattern.. So they want me to send them with new figures.. It's crazy.. But I send them the very next day cause it was minor thing.. Now I'm waiting for case complete... I called they said please wait 30 days..

Oh my goodness....I hope and pray that doesn't happen to us!!! That's just ridiculous....sorry, but it really is...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Im in checklist hell @_@

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
2004- Met online. Started a great friendship
2009- Decided our friendship had turned into something major
2009- First Official Visit and when we officially started dating
July 1st,2011- We got married!!!
USCIS
September 14,2012- Sent In I-130
September 20,2012- First NOA
September 25,2012- I-130 transferred to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

February 21,2014- Case Complete

MONTREAL EMBASSY

April 14,2014- Interview (Administrative Review for passport renewal)

June 17,2014- Visa Listed as Issued

June 20,2014- Visa In Hand

July 27,2014- Port Of Entry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel your pain am in the same boat three checklists in one week for the same thing with three supervisor review just did my 4 review

Interview 1/23/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

any case completes yet for September filers. I filled in sept got checklist and now back in line for 30 days... they received it oct 22 ...16 business days so far..... this really is harder than uscis.....

Just received e mail from NVC with a checklist cover sheet attached saying they have received my online DS260 and to submit the civil documents, Is this whats called a "false checklist" ? the civil documents have been sent and confirmed received, just not entered onto system as far as know, how d i know if its a false checklist ?

thanks

Just received e mail from NVC with a checklist cover sheet attached saying they have received my online DS260 and to submit the civil documents, Is this whats called a "false checklist" ? the civil documents have been sent and confirmed received, just not entered onto system as far as know, how d i know if its a false checklist ?

thanks

Yes, it's a false checklist. Re-read the FAQ. If you want to be sure, then call NVC to confirm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.