jessyjessy

Any process that can send a foreigner ex-wife out of the US?

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

This is the deal OP, some of the posters are right, you did bring her here and you loved her and that is what is important to remember not the fall out from the nasty divorce or anything else. So to Peter Pan this person really has nothing to say but telling the USC the scam is all of our faults, what a laugh, what a STUPID and unintelligent statement. There are fingers to point at BOTH party's when A REAL marriage falls apart, when a person was scammed, like me, John Gibbs, And the OP believes he/she was their their perception is their reality. Peter Pan unless the "USC" can supply verifiable facts of Bad Moral Character (BMC defined by USCIS is- doing things that go against the moral standards of the community)or certain federal and local laws (DV< swearing out false statements for a benefit from the court or to USCIS) (Stalking is a BIG no, and any violent crime, or drug conviction)It comes off as vindictive, I would like for you to reconsider your really unintelligent statement. There are NO fingers to point but at the immigrant for scamming the USC to get a visa Peter Pan and to anyone else, scammers are everywhere in the world the USA is not the land of Milk and Honey we do not have money trees, or Bentleys in the garage. It is not a personal attack but a defense to anyone who has been scammed, Peter Pan your statement is wrong.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you Brian. You got a point, so I'm gonna think it over.

This is the deal OP, some of the posters are right, you did bring her here and you loved her and that is what is important to remember not the fall out from the nasty divorce or anything else. So to Peter Pan this person really has nothing to say but telling the USC the scam is all of our faults, what a laugh, what a STUPID and unintelligent statement. There are fingers to point at BOTH party's when A REAL marriage falls apart, when a person was scammed, like me, John Gibbs, And the OP believes he/she was their their perception is their reality. Peter Pan unless the "USC" can supply verifiable facts of Bad Moral Character (BMC defined by USCIS is- doing things that go against the moral standards of the community)or certain federal and local laws (DV< swearing out false statements for a benefit from the court or to USCIS) (Stalking is a BIG no, and any violent crime, or drug conviction)It comes off as vindictive, I would like for you to reconsider your really unintelligent statement. There are NO fingers to point but at the immigrant for scamming the USC to get a visa Peter Pan and to anyone else, scammers are everywhere in the world the USA is not the land of Milk and Honey we do not have money trees, or Bentleys in the garage. It is not a personal attack but a defense to anyone who has been scammed, Peter Pan your statement is wrong.

11-28-2012 : Filed I-129F

11-30-2012 : NOA1

04-09-2013 : NOA2

05-24-2013 : Case sent from NVC to USEM

06-10-2013 : Medical

07-30-2013 : Interview

: Put to AP for one missing doc

07-30-2013 : CEAC status Administrative Processing

08-01-2013 : Doc submitted to the USEM

08-02-2013 : Doc received

08-12-2013 : Case referred to the CO

08-13-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Appointment info )

08-14-2013 : CEAC status READY ( Case is open )

08-15-2013 : CEAC status AP

08-16-2013 : CEAC Status ISSUED ( Heck, yeah! )

08-24-2013 : Visa packet received

09-04-2013 : Hello, America!

Filed: Other Timeline

OP, this is a long road you will go down, trust me I know. (see some of my posts) She MUST be convicted in a court of law,end of story, there is no way around this. Unless the following happens, can you verify she lied to obtain a benefit from the courts or a government agency? If so was she under oath? Is this information verified by the courts or a disinterested third party? You can try what is called BMC (bad moral character) OP, unless your ex has left a path of destruction behind her, with lots of evidence, that is or can be verified by the courts or a law enforcement official, your out of luck. If you do not have this information, I will tell you now, put her stuff on the curb and walk away. If you have proof she has submitted a false claim to USCIS, I know how to proceed with that, but otherwise you are sort of..how do we say it here, #### out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

For every three 'scammers' there is probably at least one USC who misrepresents their income, standard of living or other issues....or is abusive or controlling towards their new spouse in some way....

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: Timeline

Dude let it go , she's an ex move on.if she's a bad person

or commits crimes it will catch up with her, don't come off

as a bitter ex...remember usc spouses cheat on each other

too after they both marry in the name of love.

As poster above says many foreigners are abused too and I

so agree, we here get mostly get one side of the stories.

It takes a lot to keep being angry...let it go bro ...good luck

Filed: Timeline

Well said.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.