Barich

Waiting for NVC case number

419 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

mine was aug 13, and my mother got the hard copy ,19of aug. i just called to the nvc today and the lady told me that they just received it last 21 of aug.its on process she said, wait for 10-20 days....keepin my fingers cross.goodluck to us

We got approval email on Aug.13 & got the hard copy on 17 of Aug, but we did not called NVC yet. we have to call tomorrow. Praying hard! Btw We filed on Feb.8 2013 & got NOA1 on Feb.11 2013. Good luck everyone.

F2A visa

Sent I-130 on Feb.8/2013

NOA1-Feb.11/2013

NOA2-Aug.13/2013

Petition arrived at NVC-

Case number assigned -

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

In Transit
Immigrant Visa Case Number: CSBXXXXXXXXXXX

Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center.

Did anybody got the same thing and is true that NVC scheduled the interview?

Have you received anything from NVC like the interview letter? It appeared to me that your files are on its way to the consular office. What kind of visa category is this? F2A?

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Timeline

I hope we will get our case number soon & I also hope zt visa bulletin for F2A category will stay current for several months. Finger crossed & praying so hard!

F2A visa

Sent I-130 on Feb.8/2013

NOA1-Feb.11/2013

NOA2-Aug.13/2013

Petition arrived at NVC-

Case number assigned -

Timeline

Have you received anything from NVC like the interview letter? It appeared to me that your files are on its way to the consular office. What kind of visa category is this? F2A?

F2A - A category for green card holder's family.

F2A visa

Sent I-130 on Feb.8/2013

NOA1-Feb.11/2013

NOA2-Aug.13/2013

Petition arrived at NVC-

Case number assigned -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

In Transit
Immigrant Visa Case Number: CSBXXXXXXXXXXX

Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center.

Did anybody got the same thing and is true that NVC scheduled the interview?

Yes, we got the same notice and no, NVC does not schedule the interview--I have no clue as to why they say this.

For the Manila, Philppine consulate, once we have the MNL# Juliet can go to the bank and deposit the fee.

The next day she can then schedule both the medical and the consular appointment online using the receipt number from the bank payment.

I'm not sure if your consulate does things the same way and I suggest that you look to your forum: Middle East and North Africa and ask others who are knowledgeable about Morocco's way of doing things.

09/29/2012 - Met Online

11/22/2012 - 11/28/2012 - Steve's 1st Visit

02/08/2013 - I129F Submitted

02/12/2013 - NOA1

02/13/2013 - 03/07/2013 - Steve's 2nd Visit

02/14/2013 - Officially Engaged

06/21/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to TSC

07/24/2013 - NOA2

08/21/2013 - File sent to NVC

08/28/2013 - MNL Case Number received through phone

08/30/2013 - Visa Fee Paid

09/04/2013 - Medical Exam at SLEC (Done in 1 day)

09/25/2013 - Interview Appointment (Under AP with 221G)

10/01/2013 - Additional Document dropped at 2GO SM Cebu

10/08/2013 - CEAC Status Updated to READY

10/30/2013 - CEAC Status Updated to AP

10/30/2013 - CEAC Status ISSUED

11/06/2013 - VISA Received

11/11/2013 - CFO Done

11/15/2013 - POE Detroit

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just called NVC and got the case number.

Wish everyone goes well.

My I-130 was approved on Aug 7th,2013 from VSC.I got NOA2 hard copy on Aug 13th.NVC received my case on Aug16th.It's disappointing that still no case number assigned yet.

Keep praying and hope we all will have the case updated soon.

Timeline

Anyone who got NOA2 on or around 13 Aug,2013 & waiting for case number from NVC? Let us update each other. Thank u!

I was approved Aug.07 and until now were waiting for our Case Number...

Timeline

NOA2 - 30th July. Got my case number in the mail yesterday. Appointment letter yet to receive

Happy for u! Btw did called or emailed NVC before?

F2A visa

Sent I-130 on Feb.8/2013

NOA1-Feb.11/2013

NOA2-Aug.13/2013

Petition arrived at NVC-

Case number assigned -

Timeline

Call USCIS and open a service request, which can take up to 2 weeks for a response. If they lost your file (never forwarded to NVC for any reason) they will have to get a copy back from the archive and re-send it. If thats the case, waiting wont do you any good unfortunately!

NOA2 Aug 13 too, i called NVC every 2days and yesterday i called DOS and said that my docs will be forwarded at NVC then i called NVC but file is not there yet =(

Timeline

I emailed them on 17th august... got reply yesterday!!!!! Never tried to call them.

I emailed them last Friday( 30) $ waiting for reply. Hope am gona get my case number soon.

F2A visa

Sent I-130 on Feb.8/2013

NOA1-Feb.11/2013

NOA2-Aug.13/2013

Petition arrived at NVC-

Case number assigned -

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.