JAYANN & JAY

BANK STATEMENT

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree being well prepared is a good thing. If its listed in the instructions letter... bring it, even the "may" include if you feel "itchy" about the interview...

But I will also say there is no value in bringing things that the embassy does not take, and as for 3 years of tax returns ... its reported constantly here on VJ by those just completing the interview and brought extra years of tax returns that the CO only wanted the most recent tax return and did not want to see nor take the other tax returns. Can you bring them... hell yes! You can bring lots of extra documents that aren't listed in the instructions letter... embassy won't ask for them nor want to see them, but you can bring them if doing so makes you feel better.

There is being well prepared and there is going over the edge.

When I lived in Minnesota there was always tire chains and a blanket in the truck just in case of getting stranded in the winter. Now I live in the desert and I carry extra water just in case of getting stranded, but I no longer carry the tire chains and blanket. If I wanted to go over the edge I would still be carrying tire chains and the blanket along with the water.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

It can get pretty cold on a winter night in Tucson scrub country. You may want to throw that blanket back into your truck!

Timeline

It can get pretty cold on a winter night in Tucson scrub country. You may want to throw that blanket back into your truck!

I was waiting for that comment to arrive. Yup there are a few winter days in Tucson where it can be cold and then a blanket becomes a good thing, but majority of the time not so, whereas the summers when its 110... like now. But that is adjusting preparedness to the reality.. not paranoia.

Paranoia /ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/ (adjective: paranoid /ˈpærənɔɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Living in San Diego, we obviously don't need tire chains or window scrapers lol, but I still have them due to frequent ski trips up to Big Bear. :D

barata-gif-3.gif

1 thing for certain. COs are God inside those doors and they decide if it's hot / cold/ dry or a blizzard.

(Since we're using metaphors & I like metaphors tongue.png ) We chose to bring the blanket, the sun blocker, the umbrella and & outfitted for roaring rapids...lol

Happy to say - Not 1 single RFE thus far....yes... I knocked on wood right after typing that. biggrin.png

Why not spend a few extra days or hours preventing a RFE versus a few extra days to months complying with a RFE...? Visa process already too slow....I certainly don't want to be the one to make it slower &...I never heard or read of a CO complaining for an applicant / beneficiary providing too much evidence....Has any1?

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

1 thing for certain. COs are God inside those doors and they decide if it's hot / cold/ dry or a blizzard.

(Since we're using metaphors & I like metaphors tongue.png ) We chose to bring the blanket, the sun blocker, the umbrella and & outfitted for roaring rapids...lol

Happy to say - Not 1 single RFE thus far....yes... I knocked on wood right after typing that. biggrin.png

Why not spend a few extra days or hours preventing a RFE versus a few extra days to months complying with a RFE...? Visa process already too slow....I certainly don't want to be the one to make it slower &...I never heard or read of a CO complaining for an applicant / beneficiary providing too much evidence....Has any1?

No, but they won't take anything they don't want. You don't hand it all in, just what is asked for.

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

OK...I get it...You told your truck not to break down on a cold day! LOL

I adjust for reality as stated in my previous posting.

Besides I am normally on the motorcycle ;)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

No, but they won't take anything they don't want. You don't hand it all in, just what is asked for.

Ya don't say. ohmy.png

Thanks for the tip! tongue_ss.gif

Follow the dashes to the finish line - -------

I

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---I

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

^^^. Amen, brother Michael!

I adjust for reality as stated in my previous posting.

Besides I am normally on the motorcycle ;)

OK...I get it...your reality is everyone's reality! LOL Edited by Tahoma

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.