4,764 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I think they have finally realized that NSC is way backlogged and slow. Relatively speaking TSC is the same boat as NSC. That only leaves CSC to fulfill their promise by May 2014. I have a feeling that most of the transfers will end up at CSC going forward.

Brilliant !

Brilliant !

LOL, firstly its not a "promise" it is a "target" and a metric that is measured by no-one in authority and with no reprecussions if it is not meet..

However secondly I think you are right, CSC needs to keep processing quickly to make sure the numbers don't rise, however the proof as they say is in the pudding!

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

looks like starting with late july, most transfers are being sent to CSC

do you think that means CSC is going to get backed up? the initial Aug transfers to CSC got approved pretty quickly.....its been a week for some of us so I would guess best case scenario is getting approved this week??

Timeline

do you think that means CSC is going to get backed up? the initial Aug transfers to CSC got approved pretty quickly.....its been a week for some of us so I would guess best case scenario is getting approved this week??

your guess is as good as mine :)

but it looks like CSC has a pretty quick turnaround so far

Timeline

not a chance.

before all of this musical-chair-i-130-transfer nonsense started CSC used to handle 60% of the petitions (pretty efficiently at that).

CSC is in good hands.

I predict that we will have at least two approvals from CSC for those were transferred there on 2/3 before Sat

Timeline

I can't WAIT to find out....fingers crossed! smile.png

Is someone checking the mail for you ?

How are you feeling since the doc transfer

I think you'll get your center name in the mail this Fri.

Looking at the July spreadsheet, am I right in thinking that almost all have now got their NOA2's?

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Looking at the July spreadsheet, am I right in thinking that almost all have now got their NOA2's?

63% of July members who reported transfers are approved. Looking at broader VJ timeline stats, about 50% of July filers have put an NOA2 date on their timelines. June is hovering more around 35% for both, though.

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

who wver was tranferred to CSC, almost 100%

lots of us are stuck in NBSC (short for Nebraska BullShI% Center)

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

as of my understanding...i dont think anyone will get approve in Feb.....August approval will start from March....

why do you think that? Just curious since the earlier august transfers to CSC got approved in 7-15 days so those of us who were transferred to CSC on the 3rd ideally should get approval before march right? I just don't want to get my hopes up for Feb approval if there is some good logic out there saying not until March!

Timeline

Just out of curiosity I called the USCIS today to see what kind of update they would give me on out I-130.....AND all I got was a EXTREMELY RUDE and AGORANTE SOB! Excuse my French! I calmley asked if there was an update on my case he asked for the MSC # he said its for an I130. I said yes, then he said oh it at the NBC. I asked is there a way to know if it will or has been transferred and he proceeded to tell me no there was no way to know that I would have to wait until I got a letter from them saying where it got transferred to, and from the looks of things it would probably be later in the year because they are barely working on March of 2013. I said oook and he said ok blah blah have a good day and hung up!!! I mean serious being customer ser. rep and you hang up without asking if they have any questions ranting33va.gifranting33va.gifranting33va.gifranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

Sorry guys I'm just fuming right now!

ob5fqt98.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.