4,764 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Guys,

I would like to know that what time you guys get text and email when you all get transferred on 02/03/2014.

I got my email exactly at 8pm eastern on the 3rd and then today my email came exactly at 9:30am eastern

Timeline

Huh? Was he a tier 1? They can transfer you, they are just targeted not to i think!

he said that no he can not transfer me due to "high call volume for higher level customer service" but he let me put in a call back request where they will call me back in 3-5 days??

he said that no he can not transfer me due to "high call volume for higher level customer service" but he let me put in a call back request where they will call me back in 3-5 days??

3-5 days!, hummmmmm. I would call back..... ask them to do something that they have to transfer to a tier 2 to do, like change the petitioners address to a non us one.... They put you straight through as they can't do it...... the Tier 2 has no idea why you called anyway, if they did just say "huh, no it was....."

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Any transfers today?

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Timeline

No................... I am next in line.

Waiting 2 more hours.

Please come and join our friendly I-130 filers Immigration Visa Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297983330378608/

My Visa journey

Service center : National service center.

Consulate : Mumbai, India.

07-14-2013: Marriage

08-12-2013: I-130 PD

11-04-2013: I-129F PD

02-21-2014: NOA2 for I-130( I-129F closed)

03-11-2014: NVC received case

03-19-2014: NVC sent case back to USCIS

04-07-2014: USCIS got the case

sent case back to NVC again :P

4/11/2014: NVC case number assigned.

4/21/2014: AOS and IV fees Paid.

4/24/2014: DS-260 submitted.

5/01/2014: AOS packet scanned

5/01/2014: IV packet scanned

5/21/2014: case completed. Woooowwww

6/26/2014: Medical Day

7/13/2014: Biometrics day

07/14/2014: Interview date ( First Anniversary) (L)(L)(L)

Ok...been admitted into this damn hospital AGAIN. Just got my laptop...but geez...Im not on here all day and all h e double hockey sticks breaks loose....I got nothing as of yet btw....hoping for an "after7pm" nonsense ...but again, I doubt it.

It should read....

"The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred somewhere and is probably going to be processed at a USCIS office. You will be perhaps notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. We will also tell you we will take action in 60 days, however please ignore this as it is #######. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. Oh, and thanks for your cash, we spent it on new chairs with a recline function to help us sleep during the day when we should be adjudicating your petitions.

omg eastyo I friggin love you!!!! thank you for making me laugh in this hell hole!!!!! You had me crackin up!

What the hell! Why was there a bunch of I-130 petitions from November and December approved yesterday in Texas and Nebraska. The time waiting wouldn't even bother me if the applications were processed in the order they were received.

Welcome to the world of "uscis doesn't care and goes in whatever order they feel like going in!"

Yes i did sister !

Thank you for your prayers and support.

~~~

So I did get the 2nd and 3rd emails after all.

Tier 2 confirmed I went to CSC.

Life is good so far biggrin.png !

omg omg omg omg CONGRATSSSSSSSSheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

This is what I've been told by senior posters about emails and messed-up dates.

Ignore everything. All that matters is what you get on paper via snail mail.

I'd just be glad to NOT have to deal with the NBC.

#MoreWine

#FebXMas

OMG...again with the wine! I WANT WHINE..I MEAN WINE...youre killin me! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

No................... I am next in line.

Waiting 2 more hours.

ive been next in line for a week... :( grrrrrranting33va.gif

USCIS:

I-130 RECEIVED: 8/2/13

I-129f RECEIVED: 8/21/13

I-130 & I-129f: TRANSFERRED TO CSC 2/7/14

I-130 & I-129f: APPROVED 2/20/14

NVC:

3/4/14: NVC Case Received

3/7/14: Email that case number and IIN assigned, DS 261 and AOS fee available to pay

3/14/14: JUST seen the email because I wasn't expecting it so soon. Paid AOS FEE & filed ds 261

3/21/14: AOS paid, cover sheet printed

4/28/14: AOS sent

4/28/14: IV paid

5/5/14: IV submitted

in the process of sending civil docs for IV package...thennnnnn...dun dun...NOOOO checklist i hope! lol

i havent been transferred... sad.png hoping for the after 7pm stuff as well... sad.png

how MUCH after 7?? its 740 here :(

USCIS:

NVC:

3/7/14: Email that case number and IIN assigned, DS 261 and AOS fee available to pay

3/14/14: JUST seen the email because I wasn't expecting it so soon. Paid AOS FEE & filed ds 261

in the process of sending civil docs for IV package...thennnnnn...dun dun...NOOOO checklist i hope! lol

Filed: Timeline

Please help!!!

Our PD is Aug 6 and MSC1391634XXX. I check uscis website and hasn't transferred yet. Is any early Aug filer same to my case?? Am I the only one not got transferred?

I called uscis and he said every case is different and just asked me to wait. How different is my case??? Does it mean that I have to queue and process in NBC?? how long would it take to get a NOA2?

so sad T.T

What should I do? Please help!

Please help!!!

Our PD is Aug 6 and MSC1391634XXX. I check uscis website and hasn't transferred yet. Is any early Aug filer same to my case?? Am I the only one not got transferred?

I called uscis and he said every case is different and just asked me to wait. How different is my case??? Does it mean that I have to queue and process in NBC?? how long would it take to get a NOA2?

so sad T.T

Honey, my pd is....WAS 8/2...I got NOTHING yet. They tell me the same run around....nothing we can do but wait, Have you talked to a person in Tier 2. Doesn't usually make a LOT of difference to many, but it COULD help. Worth a shot if you haven't yet. my number is msc1391609xxx

USCIS:

NVC:

Filed: Timeline

Please help!!!

so sad T.T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

aah! good idea! I will call back in the morning!

Call them around 08:00 AM eastern time. That's when they open and you'll have a good chance to get to them quickly!!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi there, just joined up and just found this site- I am the wife who is petitioning the Scottish husband:) We are August filers too .. We just got transferred as of 4th and got our 2nd email today saying almost the same thing. I am wondering how long it will take as our lawyer wrote this today which made me go EEK! She must be wrong (she doesn't know about the transfer yet I will email her tomorrow) 5 more months for 130 surely not!? As we still have to do the other stages and London interview etc "

"As soon as I receive any further correspondence from the USCIS or
NVC
, I will let you know. Currently the USCIS is processing I-130’s filed on or before March 8, 2013. Your I-13 priority date is August 5, 2013. In other words, currently,
an approval of your I-130 is not expected until another 5 months.
However, the USCIS may speed up or slow down their I-130 processing time so it is good that we are ready just in case."

Edited by smoddydana

Click for full timeline

USCIS

2013-Aug-5th- NOA1 received

2014-Feb-3rd - Transferred to CSC

2014-Feb-12 - Approved! - 191 days.

NVC

2014-Feb-21 NVC received

2014-Mar-27 NVC case# received

2014-Mar-28 Received IIN#

2014-Mar-28 Received AOS and IV bills- pending payment

2014-March-31 AOS paid

2014-April 1st Sent AOS and civil docs package

2014-April-4th IV bill shows as Paid---- AOS and civil docs delivered

2014-April-8th DS-260 completed online

2014-April-8th AOS and civil docs in system and under review

2014-April-23rd Received checklist for certified court record

2014- May -9th checklist documents received

2014-May-28 - Case completed!! :)

2014- June 17th- Medical

2014 -July 2nd- Interview - APPROVED!

2014 July 3rd- CEAC website says ISSUED :goofy:

2014 July 10th- PASSPORT ARRIVED VIA ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!! :goofy:

2014-July 13th- POE with no probs.. happy in sunny FL! :)

ROC

2016-May -9th receipt notice

2016-May -17th check came out of the bank

​2016- August- 11th Biometrics done

hey guys... my received day was 08/06/13 i received my transfered on 02/03/14 and today i checked my status and it says that my petition well both the I-130 and I-129f was transferred to my local uscis office.. can some please tell me if thats good or bad? i am from nashville, TN, so i guess that would be Memphis, TN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.