4,764 posts in this topic

I don't see why it should matter. I am going to be in India from April end until mid June so I might be in the same boat depending on when things move with our petitions. I think the harder thing is that if I (or you) are in India do you have access to the information/documents you need to send them in ASAP while overseas rather than waiting to come back to the US.

Did you get a transfer yet?

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Yes i did sister !

Thank you for your prayers and support.

~~~

So I did get the 2nd and 3rd emails after all.

Tier 2 confirmed I went to CSC.

Life is good so far biggrin.png !

On top of the world i bet you are so happy for you praying for me soon hopefully

Yup! I got an email on the 3rd and then another email today that I was transferred, so 2 transfer emails in 2 days?

Where did you get a transfer to.....? Im hoping we go to CSC and its quick!

USCIS

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Where did you get a transfer to.....? Im hoping we go to CSC and its quick!

I don't know yet! I am too impatient to try to call so waiting for the piece of mail to come! But any clue why I got 2 emails? Is that a good sign or bad?

I am hoping for any SC that is going to be FAST!! ClockWatch2.gif

Timeline

My case was transfrd on FEB 03

But now it says below

"On February 5, 2014, we transferred your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address."

Why Why Why????

I don't know yet! I am too impatient to try to call so waiting for the piece of mail to come! But any clue why I got 2 emails? Is that a good sign or bad?

2 emails is standard, don't worry, and hope you got CSC!

But now it says below

"On February 5, 2014, we transferred your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address."

Why Why Why????

Whats the issue? Seems normal to me, lucky that you got a transfer!

USCIS

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

But now it says below

Why Why Why????

If you take the time to read previous posts, you'll understand the process!!!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

2 emails is standard, don't worry, and hope you got CSC!

Whats the issue? Seems normal to me, lucky that you got a transfer!

Issue is I got transfrd on FEB 03 first and now it says FEB 05

Reason for this pls

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Issue is I got transfrd on FEB 03 first and now it says FEB 05

Reason for this pls

Just read teh previous posts and you'll understand! The question has been asked and answered a zillion times already!!!!

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

This is what I've been told by senior posters about emails and messed-up dates.

Ignore everything. All that matters is what you get on paper via snail mail.

I'd just be glad to NOT have to deal with the NBC.

#MoreWine

#FebXMas

Edited by aditya3245

Timeline

honestly I am just praying so hard and thanking God that something has finally happened with our paperwork! I am so happy for those of us who have gotten transfers and I continue to pray for those still waiting.

We all know how much this sucks not to be with our spouses and I am counting the days until I get on the plane to see my hubby in April!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.