4,764 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Thanks Chia&Sean, etrangais and psv, I feel loved smile.png hehe. Okay we won't fuss too much, thanks for the tip. We'll wait for the text/email.

This really is a great forum filled with loving people aye smile.png

*Aug 2013 family hug*

I don't think the text/email will tell you...so wait for hard copy in mail or speak with a tier 2 that can see the actual location of transfer...I save myself aggravation of calling them...but that's me.

Naturalized citizen since September 2018

I485
08/15/2007 Filed AOS based on approved I140, EB3 category (Employment Based). Received RFE and responded....Pending since then.
I-130 Timeline:
07/03/13 - I-130 packet sent
07/05/13 - I-130 packet delivered
07/10/13 - NOA 1 with PD 07/05/13
Last touched 07/10/13
12/9/13 - Case update to "transferred to another office for processing" and received text and email alert.
12/10/13 - Case update "transferred to local USCIS office for processing"
12/12/13- Case update "transferred and being processed at a USCIS office"
12/14/13 - Received 2 hard copies stating transferred to California Service Center, left Priority Date blank
2/5/2014- Email/Txt I130 approved and notice mailed.
2/10/2014-Hard Copy NOA2. Approval
Back to I485
2/21/2014-Letter sent to request conversion for old I485 from employment to marriage with copy of I485 receipt and I130 approval
03/19/2014 - Service request to check on conversion request status.
04/04/2014 - Service request status through mail stating request received for conversion and file being prepared for transfer to local office.
04/08/2014 - I485 updated to "transferred to local office"
04/12/2014 - Received transfer notice in mail stating file transferred from Nebraska to NBC Lee Summit, Montana (so disappointed as I thought it was at local office now).
04/14/2014- emailed Nebraska and scopscata to see what's going on with file due to conflicting info I've gotten and NBC doesn't even show processing I485.
04/14/2014- Got response from scopscata saying will look into email, forward to resolution team.
04/14/2014- I485 updated to "485 was transferred and is now being processed at USCIS office"
04/25/2014- Text message and case update online "testing and interview" stage.
05/06/2014- Text message and case update online with interview date of June 11, 2014.
06/05/2014-Notice sent by NYC acting district director/office that interview date is Aug 21, 2014.....??????????? No change online
06/11/2014 - Interview for AOS. I130 was already attached. Approved and got passport stamped. YAY. Thank God.
06/19/2014 - Case updated online with text and email saying new card mailed.....

06/21/2014-Condtional GC received along with welcome letter.

ROC

04/06/2016- Filed I-751 along with evidence

Also noticed that when I check our case status again on USCIS website, it now says transferred Feb 5th, even though it originally said Feb 3rd.

I guess that's what's been happening to a few of you.

Oh well at least someone is doing something to our cases.

hoping I'm up for a transfer this week.. PD 8/14 ClockWatch2.gif

Im just hoping they do ANY more transfers this week!

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

question, what is the priority date... is it the date on the top left of the NOA1? or is it the date which pops up saying USCIS mailed you a notification on August 12, 2013 indicating.... blah blah... ? those dates are not the same. i am now getting confused...

also NBC will be open folks!!!!! here is to hoping we get transferred today! :)

On your i-797C you receive for your NOA1, there's a little box that says priority date. That's the priority date that I'm going by. Sorry about the delayed response!!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

youuuuu got transfered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

Yes i did sister !

Thank you for your prayers and support.

~~~

So I did get the 2nd and 3rd emails after all.

Tier 2 confirmed I went to CSC.

Life is good so far :D !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

I have a question. I'm currently in the US and wanted to visit my wife in India at the end of march for a while. If I were to get approval for the 1-130 (applied in August) would I have to be in the US to send my sponsor papers? Would it even matter?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What the hell! Why was there a bunch of I-130 petitions from November and December approved yesterday in Texas and Nebraska. The time waiting wouldn't even bother me if the applications were processed in the order they were received.

oh? I just read the Nov thread and didn't see any approvals there. Were those posted elsewhere? Didn't read Dec's thread yet.

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"Life is not what it's supposed to be. It's what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Beneficiary - Applying for CR1/IR1 (but also played the K3 card prior to understanding it may be phased out.)

2013: July 20: I-130 sent (Chicago lockbox)

July 24: I-130 NOA1

July 24: I-129F sent (Dallas Lockbox)

Aug 2: I-129F NOA1

Aug 12: Alien Registration Number was changed, I-129F.

2014: Jan 28/29/30: - 3 transfer notices for I-130 and I-129F.

Feb 3 - Hard copy arrived -Notice of transfer to Texas stating Jan 29th.

Feb 10 - NOA2

Feb 27 - email stating I-130 being sent to NVC from TSC.

March 6 -NVC received our case.

April 7 - CASE NUMBER yay! IIN and BIN obtained and email given.

April 9 - DS261 available and filled in online.

April 9 - AOS not yet payable but visible.

April 10 - email regarding NVC case number and access to DS261 received/ email regarding AOS received and paid.

April 11 - AOS sent by snail mail.

April 14 - AOS arrived per mail tracking.

April 15 - IV bill received via email, IV bill paid/ in process, IV package sent.

April 18 - IV bill showing paid/ DS-260 available and done!

- AOS scanned into their system.

April 21 - IV package arrived per mail tracking.

April 24 - IV scanned into their system.

May 2 - False checklist for IV documents= AOS approval.

May 13 - NVC rep reported ? missing Police certificate via my phone call.

- Supervisor review initiated.

May 14 - Checklist for Police certificate came via email.

- Sent checklisted documentation priority post!

May 15 - Package delivered per mail tracking.

May 19 - Case COMPLETE!! Police certificate found by NVC:)

May 28 - Case complete email arrived.

May 30 - Assigned Interview date!

June 2 - Interview letter arrived via email.

June 11- Medical appointment Surrey, BC

July 8 - Interview in Montreal!! APPROVED!!!!!!!! July 10 - Visa package and passport in hand!! July 23 - POE!!

Timeline

Im just hoping they do ANY more transfers this week!

I am guessing none till next Monday.

Remember USCIS needs an excuse to not to transfer (its going into a pipeline)

They had a snow day at the NBC - they cut out 1 out of the 2 days they actually transfer.

They did that with MLK day during that week and only transferred once.

The week after they're going to "take off" on the 17th - a public holiday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

oh? I just read the Nov thread and didn't see any approvals there. Were those posted elsewhere? Didn't read Dec's thread yet.

One of them at least was a philipino case

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Yes i did sister !

Thank you for your prayers and support.

~~~

So I did get the 2nd and 3rd emails after all.

Tier 2 confirmed I went to CSC.

Life is good so far :D !

Awesome!!i hope to get CSC as well!will let you know when my husband get the hard copy in the mail!

USCIS

08/06/2013 - PD

02/18/2014 - NOA2

NVC

02/27/2014 - case received

04/01/2014 - case number and IIN

06/27/2014 - CASE COMPLETE

CONSULATE

08/26/2014 - interview date - APPROVED

08/29/2014 - visa and package received

POE

09/07/2014 - New York JFK

10/04/2014 - GC!!!!!!!

ROC

07/11/2016 petition sent to VSC

07/19/2016 check cashed

I am guessing none till next Monday.

Remember USCIS needs an excuse to not to transfer (its going into a pipeline)

They had a snow day at the NBC - they cut out 1 out of the 2 days they actually transfer.

They did that with MLK day during that week and only transferred once.

The week after they're going to "take off" on the 17th - a public holiday.

True, I was just hoping there was some compassion at USCIS!

Nice on CSC, hopefully you will get approved by March!

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Timeline

I will not believe that! most of the time, the customer service reps don't know what they are talking about.

Wait for the hard copy of the transfer. The letter will tell you what service center your application went to

Quoting Will Ferrell from the movie "Blades of Glory"

Chazz: No one knows what it means, but it's provocative.... it gets the people going.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

I have a question. I'm currently in the US and wanted to visit my wife in India at the end of march for a while. If I were to get approval for the 1-130 (applied in August) would I have to be in the US to send my sponsor papers? Would it even matter?

I don't see why it should matter. I am going to be in India from April end until mid June so I might be in the same boat depending on when things move with our petitions. I think the harder thing is that if I (or you) are in India do you have access to the information/documents you need to send them in ASAP while overseas rather than waiting to come back to the US.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.