4,764 posts in this topic

Rebecca621 now I am wondering the same thing! on the USCIS site it says "On August 9, 2013, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION"

so does that mean my date is actually august 9th and not the 13th that I got from my email??

Go by the USCIS site, thats what they work from...

USCIS

August 22nd 2013: NOA 1

February 18th : Transferred to California

February 26th : NOA 2

March 3rd : NOA 2 Hard Copy

NVC

March 7th 2014: Case received by NVC

April 4th 2014: NVC Case# and IN #Received

xxxx: AOS Bill Invoiced & Paid

xxxx: AOS Bill showing paid

xxxx: AOS Packet sent (electronic)

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

So Aditya must be I looked at wrong date as well ? I went by the email I was sent back in August 12 but it says on uscis website they accepted my case August 8... So mine is diff too ???

A simple check is to look at 10 receipt numbers before and after you.

You enter your receipt number -1, -2 and then +1, +2 and only look at i-130 petition types.

If they're still pending and most of them have the same priority date ( On August XX, 2013, we received) - it is highly likely that you have THAT priority date.

Like EastYo said, that is the date that they go by (what is on their website)

Edited by aditya3245

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks aditya3245

i checked 20 numbers before and after mine and there aren't even that many i130's and 2 of them showed approved! but yes those that were still pending all show the same date as me, Aug 9th so I am taking that to be my correct date then!

Timeline

Thanks aditya3245

i checked 20 numbers before and after mine and there aren't even that many i130's and 2 of them showed approved! but yes those that were still pending all show the same date as me, Aug 9th so I am taking that to be my correct date then!

Yes

Just added you onto the transfer sheet

Edited by aditya3245

Thanks aditya3245

I have been checking, and MSC13917312xx are approved, all later than mine.....

USCIS

NVC

Timeline

I have been checking, and MSC13917312xx are approved, all later than mine.....

Those could be expedites and I'm pretty sure they are expedites.

Per Hirudin, they are currently at MSC139161XXXX/62xxxx

Which explains why Aug 3 - Aug 7 hasn't seen much progress yet.

I am SINCERELY hoping that I don't have a mini-stroke by the time its Monday.

Edited by aditya3245

Also one two numbers away from mine msc13917311xx is also approved!

USCIS

NVC

Hahah you should be resting.

Fridays aren't usually transfer days.

There was a second august approval from the CSC :-)

I am resting...on my laptop :))))) lol

I didn't know that they had "transfer days"....geez...like they aren't behind enough, we also have to wait for certain days too? BUNCHA DORKS! (lemme get a pass for the caps..im in an uncomfortable hospital bed! lol)

Well...im glad at least the approvals are going quickly. That will at least get those things out of our way too. dancin5hr.gif

USCIS:

I-130 RECEIVED: 8/2/13

I-129f RECEIVED: 8/21/13

I-130 & I-129f: TRANSFERRED TO CSC 2/7/14

I-130 & I-129f: APPROVED 2/20/14

NVC:

3/4/14: NVC Case Received

3/7/14: Email that case number and IIN assigned, DS 261 and AOS fee available to pay

3/14/14: JUST seen the email because I wasn't expecting it so soon. Paid AOS FEE & filed ds 261

3/21/14: AOS paid, cover sheet printed

4/28/14: AOS sent

4/28/14: IV paid

5/5/14: IV submitted

in the process of sending civil docs for IV package...thennnnnn...dun dun...NOOOO checklist i hope! lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thanks aditya3245

so next week will be the 6 month mark for me....sure hope some good news comes! I don't know what's worse right now, waiting for news of a transfer or waiting for my sister to go into labor (her due date is tomo)....all this waiting for good news is going to kill me this weekend....I can only hope my new niece/nephew comes to distract me! :D

Timeline

thanks aditya3245

so next week will be the 6 month mark for me....sure hope some good news comes! I don't know what's worse right now, waiting for news of a transfer or waiting for my sister to go into labor (her due date is tomo)....all this waiting for good news is going to kill me this weekend....I can only hope my new niece/nephew comes to distract me! biggrin.png

also.. despite it being something one shouldn't encourage.. WINE is your best friend and a great listener as ive discovered...

my wife is on a research expedition to nunavut and its also 6 months for us....

so

yea

Edited by aditya3245

Also one two numbers away from mine msc13917311xx is also approved!

are you kidding?!?!?!?!

my number for my 129f is msc13917307!!!!! hmmm....maybe it will go through soon since obviously my 130 number doesn't seem to matter lol....whooooot....hope!!

also.. despite it being something one shouldn't encourage.. WINE is your best friend and a great listener as ive discovered...

I want wine!!!!!!!!!! cray5ol.gif

USCIS:

I-130 RECEIVED: 8/2/13

I-129f RECEIVED: 8/21/13

I-130 & I-129f: TRANSFERRED TO CSC 2/7/14

I-130 & I-129f: APPROVED 2/20/14

NVC:

3/4/14: NVC Case Received

3/7/14: Email that case number and IIN assigned, DS 261 and AOS fee available to pay

3/14/14: JUST seen the email because I wasn't expecting it so soon. Paid AOS FEE & filed ds 261

3/21/14: AOS paid, cover sheet printed

4/28/14: AOS sent

4/28/14: IV paid

5/5/14: IV submitted

in the process of sending civil docs for IV package...thennnnnn...dun dun...NOOOO checklist i hope! lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My PD date is Aug 9th so I too will be hitting the 6 month mark.........MSC139165XXXX. If one more person ask me why or when my husband will get here I think I will go insane!!! Come on transfers!!! Some days it is really hard to have a positive outlook. I feel like my life is stuck on hold.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know right I feel so dumb when I keep tellin people "oh my husband will soon be here".. Then the petition just keeps collecting dust.. This distance is not healthy for any marriage! ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.