JadeyHexed

August 2013 K-1 Filers

1,139 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations, Adrian and Tisha!!! Time to start packing soon!!!

Hi Trisha

Interview went great and we were approved :-)

They were very friendly at the Embassy and firstly i was called up and paid the fee then to another booth i handed in the docs that they requested.

When i was called back up, a very nice American man asked me when did we meet and i told him Facebook and then when did we become romantically involved.

He asked me what type of work do i plan on doing in America and where do i plan to live, I told him id like to try photography and any other type of work i can get.

He then asked had i any proof of the ongoing relationship and i pulled out prints of chats, facebook page print outs and photos, he also pulled out photos that were sent in with the I-129 application, he looked through all the print outs and when he got to the facebook ones he smiled and said well at least your not trying to hide it on facebook and that put me in better mood as it was going well.

Then he said he was going to approve the visa and had me swear an oath that we would get married within 90 days of my arrival in America.

So my biggest bit of advice would be check and recheck your papers and bring as much proof as you can with you for your interview Trisha which im sure you will be approved also.

Adrian & Tisha

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Trisha89, been following your updates and sucks that you can't get a straight answer from them. Hope you get your great news very soon... Sending you loads of good vibes... xxxxx

Hey people, that's what we got today when my fiance orderd a service request on january 23rd, 2014! Can't believe it! It's been already 6 months and they can't tell us when we get apporoved?!?!!

Here the E-Mail:

The status of this service request is:

On 01/23/2014, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

-.-''''''

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey people, that's what we got today when my fiance orderd a service request on january 23rd, 2014! Can't believe it! It's been already 6 months and they can't tell us when we get apporoved?!?!!

Here the E-Mail:

The status of this service request is:

On 01/23/2014, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application.

What You Can Do

Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

-.-''''''

Hi Trisha, that is totaly unfair how its been drawn out on you both. I hope they get there finger out and process it and ye can be together

Congratulations, Adrian and Tisha!!! Time to start packing soon!!!

Thank you DandC ...Oh yeh the fun will begin soon packing everything i need to bring and i hope life for ye is everything ye dreamed it would be :-)

Timeline

I received the Visa and Package this morning so just packing and tying up a few loose ends here in Ireland is all to do. I thought i had read that the Visa date starts from the medical which mine was in January but on my visa its dated from Feb 5th to August :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@Trisha89, been following your updates and sucks that you can't get a straight answer from them. Hope you get your great news very soon... Sending you loads of good vibes... xxxxx

Thank you so much for crossing finger's for us.... :-) My fiance is still on the phone with me and he said he talked to a Tier 2 Officer and they told him we have no rfe, because we wanted to know and our petition isn't lost :-) they are still on background checks.... Oh my..... I hope ya'll had a wonderful wedding? Congratulations to you both:-)

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG, Hi everyone, while 2 days shy of 6 months today, we have finally been approved. I can't believe it, it hasn't sunk in, wrote my senator just a week and 1/2 ago, let me tell you this lady don't play, she inquired on January 31 and we got our approval today, Shout out to Senator Mikulski out of State of MD. I'm soooooooo freakin happy right now!!! The wait is over:

Post Decision Activity

On February 7, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

Now VJ'ers, please please tell me what do I do next? If you have step by step directions please lead me to them...I would sooo appreciate. What a happy friday!!!!dancin5hr.gifidea9dv.gifrofl.gif

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened... 05/09/2017
I-751 Packet Sent.............  08/09/2017
NO1 Dated......................... 08/11/2017

Check Cashed............... 08/13/2017
NO1 Received.................... 08/14/2017
Biometrics Received.........  09/12/2017
Biometrics Appointment..  .09/19/2017  (Walked in early (09-11-2017) no problem!!)
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS DAVY&LYNETTE!!!! IM TRULLY HAPPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!! You have finally been approved, all this waiting finally paid off!!! Have a HAPPY rest of your journey!!!!!!!!! You will be together very soon.......... Wish you both lots of happiness and luck on everything!!!!!!!

Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS DAVY&LYNETTE!!!! IM TRULLY HAPPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!! You have finally been approved, all this waiting finally paid off!!! Have a HAPPY rest of your journey!!!!!!!!! You will be together very soon.......... Wish you both lots of happiness and luck on everything!!!!!!!

OMG HAKOBRENA...THANKS SO MUCH, WE ARE SOOOOOO HAPPY..I'm hanging in there for you as well, hope you hear something and are able to get it straightened out very soon...Thanks again for hanging in there with us!!!!

ROC Timeline

Biometrics Appointment..  .09/19/2017  (Walked in early (09-11-2017) no problem!!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

OMG HAKOBRENA...THANKS SO MUCH, WE ARE SOOOOOO HAPPY..I'm hanging in there for you as well, hope you hear something and are able to get it straightened out very soon...Thanks again for hanging in there with us!!!!

Omg devy & Lynette I'm truly happy for the both of you too! But i have to say I'm really crying right now so much because I know now, we are the only ones here that haven't heard ANYTHING yet!! Omg it makes me cry so much I'm so upset on what they do to us really.... They told us they can't tell us a timeframe when we get approved!?!? WHY?! WE ALREADY ALMOST WAIT 6 months!!! Omg :'-((((((((( i'm so sad

All the best to you both finally been approved congratulations we all deserve it so much

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations Devy and Lynette!!! :)

We filed fiancee visa petition September 23rd... We are worrying a lot because a lot of cases got approved already even though they filed way later than us according to Igor's List :'(

...Can I ask you couple questions? How did you contact your senator? Via email or regular mail? What did you write her?

And another stupid question: How do I know who is the responsible senator for our case?

I am German citizen and my fiance lives in Florida.

Thank you very much!!!

K1-Visa

I-129F Sent: 2013/09/18

I-129F NOA1: 2013/09/25

I-129F NOA2: 2014/02/21

NVC Received: 2014/03/11

NVC Left: 2014/03/13

Consulate Received: 2014/03/17

Packet 3 Received: 2014/03/21

Packet 3 Sent: 2014/03/28

Packet 4 Received: 2014/04/04

Interview Date: 2014/04/10 - Approved :)

Visa Received: 2014/04/15

US Entry: 2014/04/19

Marriage: 2014/05/13

AOS

Date Filed (I-485 and I-765): 2014/06/17

Date Received: 2014/06/20

NOA Date: 2014/06/23

NOA Hardcopies & Biometrics Appointment Letter in Mail: 2014/06/30

Biometrics Appointment: 2014/07/17

EAD Approved Date: 2014/09/05

EAD Sent Date: 2014/09/10

EAD Received Date: 2014/09/11

Potential Interview Waiver Letter Received Date: 2014/09/29

Timeline

Congratulations Devy and Lynette!!! smile.png

We filed fiancee visa petition September 23rd... We are worrying a lot because a lot of cases got approved already even though they filed way later than us according to Igor's List :'(

...Can I ask you couple questions? How did you contact your senator? Via email or regular mail? What did you write her?

And another stupid question: How do I know who is the responsible senator for our case?

I am German citizen and my fiance lives in Florida.

Thank you very much!!!

Thank you soo much Pinpanella, that's how we felt sooo many cases got approved before us, we were so hurt the whole time, after filing in August and then seeing people who filed in Oct. and Nov and were getting there NOA2, we felt awful that this was happening, but after the processing period was over, we put in a service request with the USCIS and contacted our Senator...you have to find the senator that is responsible for handling federal agencies, this is your florida Senator http://www.billnelson.senate.gov/ he will help you in speaking with federal agencies, he has a form on his website, you just fill it out online and they give you an aoption to fax or mail it to their office ...Oh we also attached a short, but sweet letter explaining our situation and how we were led to believe that we would hear something within 5 months and had not, definitely contact him, it helped us a lot. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions.

ROC Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Thank you so much for the quick reply!!!

Yes, we will definitely call USCIS after processing time is over. If we cant get any information we will contact our senator!

Thank you for providing me with so many details :)

It is really great how people here help each other and support one another!!

I will keep you updated on our case.

K1-Visa

I-129F Sent: 2013/09/18

I-129F NOA1: 2013/09/25

I-129F NOA2: 2014/02/21

NVC Received: 2014/03/11

NVC Left: 2014/03/13

Consulate Received: 2014/03/17

Packet 3 Received: 2014/03/21

Packet 3 Sent: 2014/03/28

Packet 4 Received: 2014/04/04

Interview Date: 2014/04/10 - Approved :)

Visa Received: 2014/04/15

US Entry: 2014/04/19

Marriage: 2014/05/13

AOS

Date Filed (I-485 and I-765): 2014/06/17

Date Received: 2014/06/20

NOA Date: 2014/06/23

NOA Hardcopies & Biometrics Appointment Letter in Mail: 2014/06/30

Biometrics Appointment: 2014/07/17

EAD Approved Date: 2014/09/05

EAD Sent Date: 2014/09/10

EAD Received Date: 2014/09/11

Potential Interview Waiver Letter Received Date: 2014/09/29

Timeline

Thank you so much for the quick reply!!!

Yes, we will definitely call USCIS after processing time is over. If we cant get any information we will contact our senator!

Thank you for providing me with so many details smile.png

It is really great how people here help each other and support one another!!

I will keep you updated on our case.

No problem!!! Yes keep me updated!!!

ROC Timeline

Timeline

OMG, Hi everyone, while 2 days shy of 6 months today, we have finally been approved. I can't believe it, it hasn't sunk in, wrote my senator just a week and 1/2 ago, let me tell you this lady don't play, she inquired on January 31 and we got our approval today, Shout out to Senator Mikulski out of State of MD. I'm soooooooo freakin happy right now!!! The wait is over:

Post Decision Activity

On February 7, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

Now VJ'ers, please please tell me what do I do next? If you have step by step directions please lead me to them...I would sooo appreciate. What a happy friday!!!!dancin5hr.gifidea9dv.gifrofl.gif

Congrats Devy and Lynette dancin5hr.gif

Monday!!! So nervous!!!!

Best of luck Amanda Dillard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.